+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

im bumping this thread for the last post above this one even though i havent tried propecia, but can anyone try samjone's advice and see if it helps relieve their side effects? This can give many many people new confidence in trying propecia!

Quote Originally Posted by samjone36 View Post
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15913872

Use the link above and see for yourself. Claritan (Loratadine) has been clinically determined to solve erectile dysfunction in men. I suffered from sexual dysfunction for many years after discontinuing propecia and stumbled upon this by accident. I tried Claritan for an allergy and the next day I noticed that I had regained full erectile function. Try it please and never give up hope.
    Good find.

bumping this again for the post quoted by clandestine^ I just hope it helps anyone

Good bump! I think more people suffering from sexual sides from finasteride use should try loratadine and see if they in any way resolve.

Use the link above and see for yourself. Claritan (Loratadine) has been clinically determined to solve erectile dysfunction in men. I suffered from sexual dysfunction for many years after discontinuing propecia and stumbled upon this by accident. I tried Claritan for an allergy and the next day I noticed that I had regained full erectile function. Try it please and never give up hope.

I was on propecia for about 5 years and I would've swore I had no side effects. 75% of the time i could perform no problem, and the times i couldn't, I blamed limpness on tiredness. Now, 2 months later and off of propecia, I realize I hadn't performed at 100% for years!! I'm 32 and I swear i feel like a teenager again. It only took about 5 days off of propecia to notice the difference. I've been taking a combo of Beta Sisterol and Saw Palmetto complex and so far so good. Still early but I haven't noticed any additional hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by chris123 View Post
    I was on propecia for about 5 years and I would've swore I had no side effects. 75% of the time i could perform no problem, and the times i couldn't, I blamed limpness on tiredness. Now, 2 months later and off of propecia, I realize I hadn't performed at 100% for years!! I'm 32 and I swear i feel like a teenager again. It only took about 5 days off of propecia to notice the difference. I've been taking a combo of Beta Sisterol and Saw Palmetto complex and so far so good. Still early but I haven't noticed any additional hair loss.
    Could you clarify what you mean when you say that you feel like a teenager again? i.e. you've come of propecia and sides have subsided?

Did you buy your SPC and beta sis online, or local?
    Thanks

this increase is due to the saw palmetto and beta sis.

in the coming weeks monitor your hairline, and libido, i suspect it to drop around the 2nd or 3rd month.

The first month i took saw palmetto, I felt like I was 15 again too. It was insane the first month. Then things went back to normal. But in my case the SPH cause my thing to sky-rocket the first month.

Quote Originally Posted by khan View Post
    The first month i took saw palmetto, I felt like I was 15 again too. It was insane the first month. Then things went back to normal. But in my case the SPH cause my thing to sky-rocket the first month.
    i noticed this too, but the effect weared off after a few weeks.

Hey!! this is a great find. I have been suffering for ED now for 2 years after discontuniation of propecia...You say that this help you?
    How is the intake? Do you have a better libido with this?
    Propecia is a poison and has ruined my life. Hope this can help me.
    Thanks!!