Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

That was a lot of area to cover in one session .

Are you prepared for the possibility of a thin look

4300 grafts in one FUE session is very dangerous. I have a friend who had 4500 grafts in one session with Cinik the same day as I and his donor area is thin and patchy.
    But I'm sure that after a few months user "superflash" will update us with nice very well growing recipient area and a nice thick donor area. Because the operation of "superflash" may be a few years old matter. And this Cinik's agent called "superflash" is just presenting one of the luckiest guys whose photos were carefully selected from the clinic's database....

Hi DAVE52,
    Yes, I did have a large area to cover and 4300 is a lot in one session but I think regardless of what happens, I will be happy with the results compared to how I looked before.

LostSoldier,
    Do you plan on writing on my thread every week? If you want to connect with me on social media I would be happy to show you that I am a real patient that was looking at many different doctors before picking Dr. Cinik. You can see from my other posts that I considered different clinics.

Nobody from Dr. Cinik's office is telling me to post these pictures. I am just doing it to help others make their decision with whoever they choose to go with.

Cool. You have fake accounts on social meda also..
    Well assume that the one called "superflash" is a real patient who did a deep research. Will he answer me two simple questions?
    1. Do you like those rows of grafts on your head?
    2. Do you like multihair grafts in your hairline?

Addition to the second question - If you want to tell me, that you have singles in hairline only. Prove It. You are already above 8 days after surgery. So scabs are gone. Send some CLEAR pictures of your frontal hairline and RESPOND to my questions.

Default Day 10

1. No, I don't like the rows. I am a little concerned but I hope it doesn't ruin the final result. If in 12 months my progress is good then it is not the end of the world.
    2. I do not like multi-hair grafts on my hairline. I mentioned this to Dr. Cinik before the surgery and he told me he puts single grafts in the hairline. I do not know if I have singles in the hairline only, I hope I do.

If you are done attacking me, it would be great to get your opinion on it. I would appreciate it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	day10-c.jpg

Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	58911 Click image for larger version

Name:	day10-right.jpg

Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	58908 Click image for larger version

Name:	day10-left.jpg

Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	58907

My opinion:
    1. Rows - yes with this you will not be able tho cut hair shorter than 2 cm. And if peope will look at the left side, they will stare at it with an open mouth. Mo matter if you wait 12 months. I warned you a few months ago. You've ingored it.
    2. You've just posted clear EVIDENCE of Emhrah Cinik's LIES - YES you have tons of MULTIPLES in you hairline. The same as I have. No surprise for me.

1. I don't think they will stare with an open mouth. Their mouths will be closed.
    2. Now do you believe that I am a real patient and not a fake account?

A person behind account "superflash" has so much work with managing his accounts on forums all around the world, that he actually doesn't read my comments carefully. "superflash" read my posts carefully before you ask me if I believe or not, that you are a real patient.
    This disucussion is like pattering to the water surface. That's why people behind fake accounts are called water army https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Water_Army
    At least some brighter people can see that doctor Emrah Cinik is a BUTCHER. Thanks to the superflash's pluggy hairline photos also..

Haha LostSoldier you are too funny man. What do I have to do to prove to you that I am a real account? It almost sounds like you are the fake account. Can you prove to me that you are a real patient?

When you talk like THIS and say the SAME THING over and over AGAIN, you are pattering the DISCUSSION and it makes you sound like a fake account. You keep repeating the same thing about Emrah Cinik, it is clear you don't like him, you don't need to bring it up every single time you comment. Only a fake account would do that.

Let's chat on the phone. Prove to me you are a real patient. Direct message me your phone number, if you don't then you are proving that you are a fake account.

Quote Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
    A person behind account "superflash" has so much work with managing his accounts on forums all around the world, that he actually doesn't read my comments carefully. "superflash" read my posts carefully before you ask me if I believe or not, that you are a real patient.
    This disucussion is like pattering to the water surface. That's why people behind fake accounts are called water army https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Water_Army
    At least some brighter people can see that doctor Emrah Cinik is a BUTCHER. Thanks to the superflash's pluggy hairline photos also..
    I don't get it, am I a fake account or am I a real patient that posts pictures of, as you claim, pluggy hairline? Why would I do that if I am a fake account? Please get in touch with me so we can discuss both of our experiences with Cinik and show me that you are also a real patient.

Cheers