+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Is £1.03 per Propecia Tablet Cheap?

Hi Guys,

New here and need some advice. Got a Private Precription from the GP for Propecia nad have never used it before. Found this website selling it for £1.03 per tablet:

http://www.pharmacyfirst.co.uk/embar...prod_8278.html

Is this cheap? Or shoudl I look elsewhere?

Thanks for any advise!

that's expensive.

Over £365 a year! have a look at generic alternatives. ukfinasteride.info is highly recommended and only costs £230 for 13 months

Inactive

You should look for something else if You want to hear out my advice.
    Do read about the latest findings before You start to gamble with Your own health.. risks are much higher than portrayed by manufacturer, risks are very real and very serious and can include permanent erectile dysfunction, prostate cancer, depression and much more...

http://www.examiner.com/courts-in-ba...#ixzz1mLgDjzw3

That doesn't look very legitimate... It's not even a registered pharmacy... Seems a bit dodgy to me!

The site i mentioned is a real pharmacy!

Inactive

Well, that pretty much says it all. You don't know a difference between an article and a webshop. Keep promoting your pharmacy.. best of luck to your little enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    Well, that pretty much says it all. You don't know a difference between an article and a webshop. Keep promoting your pharmacy.. best of luck to your little enterprise.
    please don't listen to stressedtothebald, he is a massive troll on here as most people will testify!

I assure you its legit. check my other posts, I had concerns to. There is a guy on here called Spex and he is VERY VERY well respected and a good guy. He recommended this site to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    please don't listen to stressedtothebald, he is a massive troll on here as most people will testify!

I assure you its legit. check my other posts, I had concerns to. There is a guy on here called Spex and he is VERY VERY well respected and a good guy. He recommended this site to me.
    It looks VERY dodgy to me i'm afraid. Just ordered from PharmacyFirst.co.uk and am very happy to be using a registered pharmacy and not a spammy looking site...

did you even look at the website?? It has been recommended by people who have more respect than you can even dream of!

once again....go away troll

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaldy View Post
    It looks VERY dodgy to me i'm afraid. Just ordered from PharmacyFirst.co.uk and am very happy to be using a registered pharmacy and not a spammy looking site...
    your decision. But its very legit and run by a UK registered Dr. who you can call or email if you have any doubts. their service is top notch.

I understand your skepticism I have been there myself but I would bet my house that they aren't aren't a scam site, I know they aren't.

I was talking to the muppet who was posting links to some rubbish site. Not you. That info you posted was actually quite interesting!