+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default UK FUT with D Krishnan Ziering

Hi all

I've been a member for a little while and am now taking the plunge and going for a HT.

I'm 35 years old and have had thinning hair at the frontal and crown area, I've used concealers for the last 4 years.

Have used minoxidil and Propecia on and off too - I've always been crap at keeping it regular, so was forever missing doses.

Since November I have been in a firm routine of 1.25 mg of Fin (from Inhouse Pharmacy) and 5mg Minoxidil (Kirklands).

I've met with Ziering Medical and had a really good and productive consultation and booked in for a 2750 FUT on the 13 Feb 2014, my surgeon will be DR Ganesh Krishnan http://www.ziering.co.uk/meet-the-team/

I will post some unflattering images under light later on showing me at my worst and will continue to post throughout.

I've opted for FUT based on cost and the fact that my hair is worn at a grade 3 at the back and sides so will cover any scaring.

Here are the images
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	24593  

Frontal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	24594  

good luck

from what i can tell of your hair texture and color (hair to skin comparison)
    looks like you are due for a great result

keep us posted

Ok, so I'm all booked in, but thinking of a last min change.......

I was having 2750 in the frontal area (Ziering suggested 2250) but am thinking of calling and having the suggested 2250 at the front an the remaining 500 I've paid for around the crown.

What would you guys suggest ? Any I put would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by leemanuel View Post
    Ok, so I'm all booked in, but thinking of a last min change.......

I was having 2750 in the frontal area (Ziering suggested 2250) but am thinking of calling and having the suggested 2250 at the front an the remaining 500 I've paid for around the crown.

What would you guys suggest ? Any I put would be appreciated.
    I was going to ask you where you plan on putting the grafts, but you answered that here. You don't think your crown will thicken up using fin. I am older then you and my crown has filled in some using the same regimen as you.

lEEMANUEL, THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST, THIS ONE IS VERY ONTERESTING TO ME AS MY HAIRLOSS IS ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME EXCEPT A LITTLE THINNER IN THE CROWN AND I HAVE A CONSULTATION WITH ZIERING IN BROMSGROVE THIS WEEK, CAN I ASK DID YOU GO TO THE BROMSGROVE CLINIC? PLEASE KEEP RESULTS UPDATED.

I might go for frontal only and have a year on Fin, then reassess from there.

Will speak with Dr Krishnan to see what he thinks too.

Quote Originally Posted by joely View Post
    lEEMANUEL, THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST, THIS ONE IS VERY ONTERESTING TO ME AS MY HAIRLOSS IS ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME EXCEPT A LITTLE THINNER IN THE CROWN AND I HAVE A CONSULTATION WITH ZIERING IN BROMSGROVE THIS WEEK, CAN I ASK DID YOU GO TO THE BROMSGROVE CLINIC? PLEASE KEEP RESULTS UPDATED.
    I will keep you informed, I'm impressed so far and whilst this is my first HT, I'm pretty well experienced with cosmetic procedures already.

Leemauel,

I went to Bromsgrove yesterday and had a consultation with Steve, I must have had the same experience as you, I found him very professional and informative offering advice one what would be best, I have had several consultations over the last six months with the big named clinics on these forums and I felt better after this than any of those, Dr Krishnan also came and spoke to me himself with his advice in what I imagine would have been his lunch break.

So today I have booked my procedure FUE for 3rd and 4th April and they have also given me the discount that was for having a procedure before the end of March, Very exited now and looking forward to seeing how you get on