+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Nobody said it worked, nobody knows, but... nothing really works or not without ES, so...

Default 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Pasbrillantebrunette View Post
    On other forums they seem to think that it could be equal or better than minox. To me, it could be one more thing we can add to help ourselves. I'm steel trying to understand if I can mix Premixed RU with Minox, since I can't put things on my head in the morning (girl).
    I ve been trying to avoid hormonal treatments (cyproterone acetate), since it could leed to a deep thrombose and favorises breath cancer... I think it's much less dangerous ti put various things on your head (RU + Minox + Brotzu + ...) than take cyproterone acetate.
    The question is, is there an interaction with Minoxidil and RU. Since both are solvent in alc/water vehicles, my educated guess is that you can mix these two.

RU was not effective for me and noticed side effects. Use with that in mind.

Well, how much Finasteride has affected my hairloss is all guess. Based on family genetics, I feel it has signicantly helped.

According to Dr Brotzu, you see results (stop falling) after just 7 days, not 100 !
    So if its the same, we should see a slow down and a stop in the hairloss.

But, my problem is : i sent the guy an email to by the lotion and he keeps giving me is email adress as a paypal... I really don't get it ! Don't know how to pay him. If you have figured it out, please tell me.

@ Spaniards

http://www.folliclethought.com/dr-ch...ll-transplant/

This guy is in Barcelona. I thought, since you are in Spain, it could interest you. Sounds promising.

@ Spaniards

http://www.folliclethought.com/dr-ch...ll-transplant/

This guy is in Barcelona. I thought, since you are in Spain, it could interest you. Sounds promising.
    That's no serious. He is making trials in only one guy. And he does not explaing too mucho about the thecnique. I think his aim is only publicity for his clinic

According to Dr Brotzu, you see results (stop falling) after just 7 days, not 100 !
    So if its the same, we should see a slow down and a stop in the hairloss.

But, my problem is : i sent the guy an email to by the lotion and he keeps giving me is email adress as a paypal... I really don't get it ! Don't know how to pay him. If you have figured it out, please tell me.
    Hello again!

The thing is you need his email to pay him. Do you have a PayPal account?

Once you are in PayPal you write his email and send him 80 euros and thatīs it!

Write him again, cause the lab is closed and he will send us the lotion later than he was supposed to.

If you want that, hurry!

Thanks for the article but I donīt believe in this guy, sorry.

Hi Spaniards,

Think you fo telling me. I must admit, I was not too familiar with paypal, but I figured it out days ago, so I am in
    Do you know when he is supposed to send us the thing ? The guy seems quite sympathic.

In fact, I told you about this guy cause a dude was talking about it on The end of hair loss, etc chat, saying, he had 70 % good results, that the method was working and we were expecting for more news on september. But maybe it's lies, I don't know, don't think "Foollicle Thought" would have reported it if it was not serious though.

Hi again! Sounds good, I like that!

So, did you get it? Congrats He told a Spanish guy that he will send us the lotion soon, maybe September!

Ok, thanks. Yes, I bought it