+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Benzzro View Post
    just remember people that have success usually aren't hanging around forums while vice versa for people with sides, so don't freak out when a bunch of people are saying, "UR PENIZ WILL SHRINK, DONT DO IT!!11"
    I'm tired of this shitty excuse.

It would be accurate if Propecia was a 100% success pill. It's not. It will only (maybe) keep what you have. Regrowth is rare and limited.

I believe this forum represents the baldness community in general. Anyone who joins Bald Truth Talk (or similar forums) is likely to be starting a journey that doesn't end when they start medicating with Propecia. They will constantly be searching for better medical and cosmetic options. The only people who seem to come to a conclusion are those who have fantastic hair transplants, and even then, are they ever truly done? E.g. Spex's SMP recently.

I read that .25 mg has the same effect on DHT as 1mg. I'd urge anyone trying propecia to start on a .25mg dosage, and also have a gene test to determine if you will be a good respondent to the drug. There is no point taking the risk if Propecia wont even help you.

Chrisis, what dosage did you take???

I did 1.25mg (5mg tablet in quarters) for 2 months.

True. Merck are definitely a bunch of dishonest assholes. They're clinical trials are insufficient in terms of long term usage and persistent side effects. And I still can't wrap my head around the fact that they recommend such a needlessly high dosage. They're PROBABLY putting their consumers at a much higher risk for side effects in return for little to no more DHT being inhibited. Propecia does work for most people though, so to anyone considering it this should be your first step ----> http://www.hairdx.com , as well as seeing your doctor. Still though, even though the chances are slim, you are risking your sexual health for a cosmetic benefit.

Hope your health improves chrisis my Newcastle bro (I got fam there lol).

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    I'm tired of this shitty excuse.

It would be accurate if Propecia was a 100% success pill. It's not. It will only (maybe) keep what you have. Regrowth is rare and limited.

I believe this forum represents the baldness community in general. Anyone who joins Bald Truth Talk (or similar forums) is likely to be starting a journey that doesn't end when they start medicating with Propecia. They will constantly be searching for better medical and cosmetic options. The only people who seem to come to a conclusion are those who have fantastic hair transplants, and even then, are they ever truly done? E.g. Spex's SMP recently.
    ROFL no. Most people with success don't lurk around forums like guys with sides that whinge post every single day.

Some will visit every so often to post there success, or some will come every so often to check updates.

People that even just maintain with fin like to avoid forums to avoid the fear mongering bs, obviously there some are long time members that stay. I'm planning to stop coming here for a few months - year myself.

Chrisis what sort of sides did you experience before you quit?

Quote Originally Posted by Benzzro View Post
    ROFL no. Most people with success don't lurk around forums like guys with sides that whinge post every single day.

Some will visit every so often to post there success, or some will come every so often to check updates.

People that even just maintain with fin like to avoid forums to avoid the fear mongering bs, obviously there some are long time members that stay. I'm planning to stop coming here for a few months - year myself.
    You're accusing guys who have serious sexual side effects of whinging? I trust on this basis alone, nobody takes a single word you write seriously. There are words I could easily use to describe how I feel about you right now, but I have more class.

I'm glad you're planning on leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by phzar View Post
    Chrisis what sort of sides did you experience before you quit?
    Before I quit? They persist 4-5 months after! My libido took a serious dive. I lost almost total sensitivity in my penis. Try stroking your finger like you would your dick; that's how it felt. If that doesn't scare the absolute shit out of anyone, they're on crack.

Coming off it, sensitivity improved and libido is better, but still not where it was. I don't know when or if I'll recover.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    Before I quit? They persist 4-5 months after! My libido took a serious dive. I lost almost total sensitivity in my penis. Try stroking your finger like you would your dick; that's how it felt. If that doesn't scare the absolute shit out of anyone, they're on crack.

Coming off it, sensitivity improved and libido is better, but still not where it was. I don't know when or if I'll recover.
    That sir, is F*cked.

But i meant as in, what MADE you give up? You realised you were experiencing libido loss, less sensitivity etc so you quit then realised the PFS..?