+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I think I am giving up on this. It is all around us and I don't understand why so many can't or won't see it. Arguing over it is just taking time away from those who actually do need help so I'm throwing in the towel on this. Lilpauly's hair line as seen in his avatar looks better than normal for a guy. The risks he is taking to "improve" something that doesn't need improvement is foolish - and I hope others have the intelligence to see that.

I am sorry that you feel that way about it but it is what it is. It is not normal for a male to retain a juvenile hair line. That is a female trait. Not a male trait. Call in during the show on Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern time - or just talk to a qualified hair restoration doctor about it.
    yes my hairline has improved alot. tracy i was a nw 2! now i'm nw 1.5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2009 hairline.jpg

Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	15843   Click image for larger version

Name:	hairline today 1.jpg

Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	15844  

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    now i'm nw 1.5
    You are not a Nowood 1.5. Your hair line looks almost juvenile and girly. The risks you are taking are foolish and reckless. Pulling other people into what you are doing is downright unethical.

I just tried to find examples and the NW charts are conflicting themselves. This is not helpful. Some say a Norwood 1 is a juvenile hairline and a Norwood 2 is a mature hair line. But I know a juvenile hair line does not look like a Norwood 1... I'm just going to bed.
    NW1 is the start of hairloss, then NW2 is when it progresses further.

Most NW1s end up as NW2s

According to the NW-H scale, NW1 is "no hair loss." The drawing to me looks like an adult hairline rather than a round juvenile one, so I'm guessing that's what it's supposed to represent (i.e. childhood hairlines aren't represented on Norwood Hamilton)

I'd put lilpauly at a NW1 from his picture. I actually think it looks good. I'm just not prepared to take the same risks at this point.

You are not a Nowood 1.5. Your hair line looks almost juvenile and girly. The risks you are taking are foolish and reckless. Pulling other people into what you are doing is downright unethical.
    my hairline is work in progress! another inch and i will be a happy! until then the fight goes on! im here to tell people what worked for me! i wish people would buy some equal or ru because these treatments showed so much promise in clinical studies!

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    According to the NW-H scale, NW1 is "no hair loss." The drawing to me looks like an adult hairline rather than a round juvenile one, so I'm guessing that's what it's supposed to represent (i.e. childhood hairlines aren't represented on Norwood Hamilton)

I'd put lilpauly at a NW1 from his picture. I actually think it looks good. I'm just not prepared to take the same risks at this point.
    it looks ok! i cheated i lifted my forehead. compare that to the pic from 2009 and thats a big difference

it looks ok! i cheated i lifted my forehead. compare that to the pic from 2009 and thats a big difference
    I won't lie the results look impressive. Besides dut, fin, minox and keto, what parts of your regimen do you think are doing the heavy lifting?
    Did it take the full 3 years to get from the before picture to the pic in your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    I won't lie the results look impressive. Besides dut, fin, minox and keto, what parts of your regimen do you think are doing the heavy lifting?
    Did it take the full 3 years to get from the before picture to the pic in your avatar?
    its tough to say. u only need 1 dht blocker i m sure. in my eyes hairloss can be restored if the hair follicle is not dead!

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    The fact that it MAY start at the back, is worrying in itself.

A guy with their original hairline, is much more likely not to suffer that same fate.
    Never let your guard down as far as that goes. I have 2 older friends who basically had no loss till 40 for one, 50 for the other and they are both pretty bald now NW4-5.

its tough to say. u only need 1 dht blocker i m sure. in my eyes hairloss can be restored if the hair follicle is not dead!
    Damn bro I can finally see your hairline. You got MPB's balls on a nutcracker.

You must get so laid bro. How do you even have time to be on the forums !