Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    figure 7 on the photographs , quote " there is a possibility of regrowth within months " thats a great word " possibility " ....

I never said it wasnt proven due to Dr Rassmans comments , i said it wasnt proven due to , ten years of doing the procedure , 52 weeks per year , allowing one patient per week , were are the results ???? one z list celebrity and one has been ball - kicker ! for your information Dr Woods has stated publically on other forums that he thinks its garbage as well ,

Again were are the happy satisfied patients ? from hasci , from Acell , from PRP , from hairplucking , from donor restocking ? from laser helmets and brushes ? all zero .... zero .....
    Ten years of doing the procedure? Where to you get your numbers from? Can you please add sources to you false claims? And you have to admit that Gerard Joling's hair looks awesome? I haven't seen such results in normal FUE/FUT.

Also dr Woods is the inventor of the FUE procedure, so he isn't completely objetive in this case. Don't get me wrong, I would also love some more documentation from Gho, but I think he's really on to something. If his method works, it would basically be a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by hairysituation View Post
    Ten years of doing the procedure? Where to you get your numbers from? Can you please add sources to you false claims? And you have to admit that Gerard Joling's hair looks awesome? I haven't seen such results in normal FUE/FUT.

Also dr Woods is the inventor of the FUE procedure, so he isn't completely objetive in this case. He want his method to be newest developed technic.
    Coudln't blame him really. If HST proves to be true later on, then some people really shot themselves in the foot. It won't work as good if you had a procedure before.

This guy is also friend with Rassman, so take whatever he says with a big grain of salt.

I say just drop the topic.

Probably never should have brought up Gho here.

This is my last post on this subject as ive avoided the " gho " thread for many reasons .( the main one being that i believe hasci is bollocks )

Would be good if all " gho matter " was kept to the current " gho thread" , that way I can avoid it as i think its bollocks , and you guys can discuss it till your hearts are content , without trying to suppress people into agreeing with your bizzarre reasoning, of ...... 2 patients.. in ten years ! , same old same old photos! , Dr Rassman, Dr Woods doubting the procedure , and you know better

I think this would be fairer on people who ask a question like

" whats your thoughts on Dr Lindsey ".....

goodnight gentlemen

ejj

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Coudln't blame him really. If HST proves to be true later on, then some people really shot themselves in the foot. It won't work as good if you had a procedure before.

This guy is also friend with Rassman, so take whatever he says with a big grain of salt.

I say just drop the topic.

Probably never should have brought up Gho here.
    I hair you man. Dr Cole have stated that he is regenerated hairs as well. Where is his proof, and why don't HT doctors showing their sceptism towards him?

source:
    http://www.*************/hair-loss/bo...ategory-2.html

Quote Originally Posted by hairysituation View Post
    I hair you man. Dr Cole have stated that he is regenerated hairs as well. Where is his proof, and why don't HT doctors showing their sceptism towards him?

source:
    http://www.*************/hair-loss/bo...ategory-2.html
    Hahaha. Wow, kinda funny how the gho trolls have contaminated that thread.

To all the posters:

Thank you again for your inputs.

Since we've sorta gone off topic, I have one more question.

Does Dr. Lindsey do Body Hair Transplants, and what are your opinions on BHT in general????

Do they grow as well as scalp grafts?

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    To all the posters:

I also do not mind the information about HST. I didn't know about it before asking my question. More knowledge doesn't hurt I guess.
    No problem man! Is this your first transplant? I don't say that you should go for HST, but at least consider it, and do hardcore research on it. It would suck to know that you wasted valuable grafts, when it could have been avoided.

And remember that Spex is working for Dr Feller! And dr Feller, as the rest of the HT docs, is very critical to HST.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    To all the posters:

Since we've sorta gone off topic, I have one more question.

Does Dr. Lindsey do Body Hair Transplants, and what are your opinions on BHT in general????

Do they grow as well as scalp grafts?
    I don't know if he does body hair transplants but I believe that body hair does not have the same kind of growth to resting phase that scalp hair has.

Scalp hair has a growth phase of something like 3 to 7 years with a resting phase of 3 to 6 months with 10% being dormant at any time.

Body hair has a growth phase of something like 7 to 12 months with anywhere from 70 to 85% being dormant at one time.

I think beard hair works better.

figure 7 on the photographs , quote " there is a possibility of regrowth within months " thats a great word " possibility " ....

I never said it wasnt proven due to Dr Rassmans comments , i said it wasnt proven due to , ten years of doing the procedure , 52 weeks per year , allowing one patient per week , were are the results ???? one z list celebrity and one has been ball - kicker ! for your information Dr Woods has stated publically on other forums that he thinks its garbage as well ,

Again were are the happy satisfied patients ? from hasci , from Acell , from PRP , from hairplucking , from donor restocking ? from laser helmets and brushes ? all zero .... zero .....

I give up. I just wanted to mention a possible new treatment to a user who, as we found out, hadn't heard of it. That is all.

Also, in reference to your figure 7 comment, he meant the possibility of FURTHER regrowth. I notice you didn't comment on the photo proving donor regrowth. O well....

This is my last post on this subject as ive avoided the " gho " thread for many reasons .( the main one being that i believe hasci is bollocks )

Would be good if all " gho matter " was kept to the current " gho thread" , that way I can avoid it as i think its bollocks , and you guys can discuss it till your hearts are content , without trying to suppress people into agreeing with your bizzarre reasoning, of ...... 2 patients.. in ten years ! , same old same old photos! , Dr Rassman, Dr Woods doubting the procedure , and you know better

I think this would be fairer on people who ask a question like

" whats your thoughts on Dr Lindsey ".....

goodnight gentlemen

ejj

this forum isn't about you avoiding having to see something. its about getting people interested in hair loss treatments all the necessary information. Spex immediately jumped on my back because he realized he was about to lose a commission. Then this ejj guy came on and started calling Gho "bollocks" while at the same time saying he has avoided the "gho forum" like the plague. This sounds, to me, like how morons form their opinions.

Concerning BHT : I've heard the yield is very very poor, however, doctors who offer it claim otherwise. I say this because I private messaged some guy who got BHT and he said the yield was terrible. This is only one person, but he was a real person and was really not pleased with the result. I have yet to see any BHT articles published in Medical Journals. You can do a forum search here, at hairsite, and at **********************. The search results should help you form an opinion on BHT much better than you could here.