+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs up Hair Loss: There's Light at the End of the Tunnel

This thread is an alert to all men and women suffering from hair loss. Hair loss is a very challenging, difficult aspect of life. I've even seen young men who were close to suicide. There's a better way.

I'm 46 years old, female, and I had significant hair loss for three years. I did a huge body of research, and it turns out it's the American Diet. I didn't realize it at the time, but high blood sugar drives up the production of testosterone in the bloodstream. This high testosterone converts to DHT and subsequently thins the hair. Luckily, after three years, my hair loss permanently reversed.

The-Healthy-Diet-Paradise.com has a hair loss page that goes into detail about how to stop hair loss naturally. This method goes into detail about the cause and solution for hair loss. This hair loss method is completely free.

I know at first glance, you want the quick option. You want your hair back right now. With this diet, it takes a long time. But you will get results. This method of re-growing hair is extremely effective. If your diet is poor and you are eating foods that do not promote health, your hair mayl thin and fall out.

Here's the link

http://www.the-healthy-diet-paradise...loss-diet.html
    Last edited by sgilk4; 05-05-2012 at 08:56 AM.

I think this theory sort of hinges on the idea that Americans have higher rates of hair loss, since it's implication is that the American diet is what's doing our hair in. From what I've seen, though, it is not the case that balding is more common in America. Actually, I'm pretty sure I saw some staggering numbers for hair loss in Greece and the Mediterranean (I'll have to look that up). Regardless, I know plenty of bald/balding men from the far east (my brother is a bit of a Japan-o-phile) who eat an Eastern diet and are plenty bald. Do you know of any research that suggests Americans are actually losing their hair anymore than anyone else or anymore than we have always been losing it (throughout our pre-American diet history)?

I'm gonna have a look at this diet, as I'm interested in health in general, but I'd guess that your hairloss was not androgenic alopecia if you cured it entirely by changing your eating habits.

I want to add a bit here:

"Excess body fat caused by a sedentary lifestyle and a diet too high in refined carbohydrates and trans fats is probably the key issue in combating not only androgen-associated hair loss, but also the health problems often associated with it."

There are no comorbidities associated with hairloss (except perhaps depression). Are you shillin' for this website, or are you for real?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and guess you're just naive, but this website is bs, girl.

You make an excellent point. I do realize that some men have a type of resistant hair loss. I believe you are correct. There are going to be some men who will probably not respond. But there are many who will. I have received very excited e-mails from men who have responded to diet.

Using methylation (DNA repair) through diet, most people will get results.
    In other words, just because you have the gene, doesn't mean that gene has to be expressed. In order to quiet the bad gene, we can use methylation which pushes the bad genetics into remission.

I also have information that excessive alcohol use is associated with hair loss. So is smoking. I don't know if your relatives or friends indulge or not, but there are many causes for hair loss. But diet is huge.

My point is, why not pursue it? You may be one of the many men who do respond. You'll never know unless you try it.

I always believe the cup is half full.

Sheree

Okay. If you feel that way, then don't pursue it. I'm just putting the information out there for people who are interested.

I did the research for this website myself. I put every single loving word on this page myself. This website is not BS. This is from the heart.

I realize there are people who will never get it. That's okay.

I'm going to the gym now.

Thumbs up

Nice website ! I am glad you're giving all this information for free. I think Spencer Kobren has also agreed that Diet has an effect on hair loss and there is some compelling evidence.

I think diet has some impact in hair loss and i think it was one of the main culprits of my hair loss. My family history of baldness is mild and they all start in their 40s slowly and just some of them, no exceptions.

I seem to be the only one who have developed AGA at the young age and in fact guess where i am now: THE USA. Where is family? In Brazil with a relative full head of hair and slowly balding I think they are nw3 now in their 50s. We mostly ate vegetables, soy, fish, no meat(expensive) and a lot of fruits!

I've been eating trash since i've got here. I am not saying it caused my hair loss but it may have aggravated it or kick started it early because my DHT levels now are insane !!!

I am not really hoping that my hair loss stops with a change of diet, I just want to slow it down so that any treatment in the upcoming future becomes very beneficial to me.

Thanks for this post and for saving me the time to research all of that, you have done it for us and have saved us a lot of time.

Default Thank you Maradona

Thank you for your vote of confidence. Spencer David Kobren is quoted as saying, "Avoiding the average American diet is the best defense for hair loss."

I do realize that the page is very extensive. I learned this method because of a long-standing, deep fascination with scientific nutrition. The dietary method works, but it takes time. Not only does diet create the hair shaft itself, but on a very deep level, it controls the hormones responsible for its growth. No more quick fixes. Let's get to the root (pun intended) of the problem.

I wish you luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    I want to add a bit here:

"Excess body fat caused by a sedentary lifestyle and a diet too high in refined carbohydrates and trans fats is probably the key issue in combating not only androgen-associated hair loss, but also the health problems often associated with it."

There are no comorbidities associated with hairloss (except perhaps depression). Are you shillin' for this website, or are you for real?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and guess you're just naive, but this website is bs, girl.

well the part of sedentary lifestyle might also be true. I started noticing my hairloss right after I stopped playing football ( I used to play everyday) and going for swimming almost everyday. There are papers with a studies that a lack of physical activity increases the conversion of T to DHT.

The study of twins balding at different times is also interesting. Genetics clearly play a major role, but the aggressiveness or the time of gene expression may have different variables.

sorry to say this but this is pure nonsense. No doubt that nutrition will have an impact on your hair, but when it comes to MPB other things are in play.

I didn't spend much time on the website but i'm guessing you're trying to sell something or just promoting to get clicks.

I apologize for the negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dude78 View Post
    sorry to say this but this is pure nonsense. No doubt that nutrition will have an impact on your hair, but when it comes to MPB other things are in play.

I didn't spend much time on the website but i'm guessing you're trying to sell something or just promoting to get clicks.

I apologize for the negativity.
    you don't get it, it's not that diet causes hair loss. It's the fact that DHT causes hair loss and DHT is increased in some diets, therefore accelerating hairloss.

Like i've said she may be exaggerating some points such as "stopping or reversing hair loss completely" but this definitely has an impact.

She's not selling anything either I'm still looking at the website. I don't agree with milk though.