+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

zeos they didn't respond to me. I sent info all over the place. I never stop trying.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    zeos they didn't respond to me. I sent info all over the place. I never stop trying.
    ok,do me a favour and send the email to the clinic and the laboratory one more time on wednesday at 10:00 am-12:00 pm athens time ( http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/greece/athens ) ,i will call them in the afternoon or the next day and ask them if they have received your email,give me only the title of your email

Quote Originally Posted by zeos View Post
    ok,do me a favour and send the email to the clinic and the laboratory one more time on wednesday at 10:00 am-12:00 pm athens time ( http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/greece/athens ) ,i will call them in the afternoon or the next day and ask them if they have received your email,give me only the title of your email

Happy to. Please give me their email addresses again, and again tell me exactly what you want me to tell them about. I ask what you want me to tell them about because I have to go through my "sent" box to find the correct emails I already sent to them and since I send out a lot of emails it would help my search if you told me what is the subject matter I am looking for to re-send.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Happy to. Please give me their email addresses again, and again tell me exactly what you want me to tell them about. I ask what you want me to tell them about because I have to go through my "sent" box to find the correct emails I already sent to them and since I send out a lot of emails it would help my search if you told me what is the subject matter I am looking for to re-send.
    read my post here:
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...=16196&page=51

it's important to send them the same email,if i'm right you sent them the email(clinic + laboratory) between 09-25-2014 and 09-27-2014,search your ''sent'' box and give me the subject-title of your email

Zeos I contacted theracell by way of their site's contact form. Here is the proof I contacted them - they responded saying they got my inquiry but they never answered my inquiry:

Thank you for contacting Theracell.

A member of our team will contact you soon regarding your inquiry.

For your records we forward you the details of your message.

Your email: Russell-claudia2011@hotmail.com
    Your telephone: ###############
    You are a: A health care professional
    Subject: Adipose Derived Stem Cells & hair growth
    Message Body:
    I’m seeing more and more that people are injecting adipose derived stem cells into the scalp to treat hair loss. I’m wondering if adipose derived stem cells would even stay locally in the scalp where they are injected or if they would disperse out of the area?? If they don’t stay in the scalp then they can’t ameliorate hair loss. If they leave the scalp area then they can’t promote hair growth in the scalp. Please respond.

--
    This e-mail was sent automatically because you sent an inquiry through a contact form on Theracell's web site. Please do not reply to this message.

Here is a copy of an email I sent to info@vitamelia.gr:

Dear Vitamelia

I read about your hair loss treatment to implant fat stem cells (adipose derived stem cells) from fat and then implant the cells into scalp where hair is thinning. But if you implant fat stem cells into the scalp they could migrate out of the scalp and instead travel through the entire body. But if instead of injecting the fat stem cells you inject the growth factors and proteins instead that could solve the problem. There is a south Korean company that makes a produce called AAPE that I wish you would consider offering to hair loss customers like me. Here is a study article about AAPE and the study tells the name of the South Korean company where you can get AAPE. Please read this study and please offer AAPE injections to hair loss customers like me. Here is the study:

http://www.balancehairrestoration.co...stem-cells.pdf

Please consider acquiring the AAPE from the south Korean company and mixing it with other ingredients just like the doctors in the study did. Please put together the exact same formula from the exact same company because this formula worked well for all of the patients.

The things about the fat stem cells is that after they are injected into the scalp they don't stay in the scalp. They leave the scalp and travel throughout the body. Once the fat stem cells leave the scalp they no longer excrete their growth factors and proteins into the scalp area. But AAPE is the same growth factors and proteins that the fat stem cells excrete so if you inject AAPE instead of the fat stem cells then you will get the right growth factors and proteins into the scalp. AAPE is the same growth factors and proteins that the fat stem cells excrete so by injecting AAPE into the scalp you won't need to inject the fat stem cells because AAPE is the same growth factors and stem cells. So Just use AAPE and the other ingredients that the doctors in the study used and then you won't have to inject the fat stem cells and you won't have to worry that the fat stem cells travel out of the scalp.

Please respond

Sometimes I send them my requests by using the contact forms at their site. I just sent Dr. Athanasios Christopoulos another message using his site's contact form. Here is the message I just sent him:

I read about your hair loss treatment implanting adipose derived stem cells into balding scalp. These cells could migrate out of the scalp. But if instead of injecting the cells you inject the growth factors and proteins that could solve that problem. There is a south Korean company that makes a product called AAPE and I would like you to offer to hair loss customers. Here is a study article about AAPE. The study tells the name of the South Korean company where you can get AAPE:

http://www.balancehairrestoration.co...stem-cells.pdf

If you will start offering AAPE please and mix it with other ingredients the same as the doctors in the study did. And also please add platelet-derived growth factor-D (PDG-D) since it appears to increase growth. Here is an article about that:

http://www.korea.net/NewsFocus/Sci-T...ticleId=122260

I just sent messages to 3 different places. I sent a message to theracel, Dr. Athanansios Christopoulos, and info@vitamelia.gr

I got all of these contacts from you. It is now 5:57 PM on the Washington state coast where I live. I'm north of Oregon and California on the west coast of the USA in case you want to know my geographical location. I sent them these messages between 5:30 PM and 5:57 PM Pacific Coast time.

I think that based on Alias's link to a study about platelet-derived growth factor-D (PDG-D) these doctors should think about adding this substance. It increased hair growth dramatically. What do you think of platelet-derived growth factor-D (PDG-D).

Nameless can I get your contact details since I'm going there we could talk to them, I was supposed to go there 2 weeks ago but had to much studies! So I'm going in 2/3 weeks