+ Reply to Thread

Default Essential Oils for hair loss

Hello all,

As is the case with us all, I was looking for any solutions to augment the hair recgrowth process/attempt. I am currently on 1mg of Fin (for about 2.5 months). I have a family friend that works with essential oils for various health and wellness applications, so I looked into if there is anything that may help. I learned of these two:

The below link is a study that was performed:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9828867

And below is a book reference:
    The Book reference is Dr. Scott Johnson: Surviving when Medicine Fails. His recipe is Topical- Mix 2 drops each of cedar wood, rosemary, cypress and geranium essential oil in 1/4 cup each of jojoba and coconut oil and massage mixture into the hair and scalp once daily.( I don't think you use the whole amount each time) Alternately, add 1 drop of each oil into your shampoo and use this daily.

Anyone have any insight or experience? I am thinking of adding this to my regimen.

I'm going to get me some ginger essential oil. I think GO(in a chinese patent) was used at like 20% which is very high for essential oil usage. Most use essential oils around 2%.

I also saw in a chinese patent(looking for it again) that ginger oil, peppermint oil and like 1 other were used and according to the patent gave "unbelievable" hair growth.

Why? Because it kills T. gondii.

Anti-Toxoplasma gondii RH strain activity of herbal extracts used in traditional medicine.
    Choi KM1, Gang J, Yun J.
    Author information
    1Ecodigm Co., Ltd., Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, South Korea.
    Abstract
    Methanolic extracts of 15 traditional medicines used to treat Toxoplasma gondii were tested in vitro for their anti-T. gondii activity and cytotoxicity. The median effective concentration (EC(50)) values for the herbal extracts ranged from 0.11mg/mL to 2.28mg/mL.

Significant anti-T. gondii RH strain activity was observed with Zingiber officinale(ginger) extracts (EC(50)=0.18mg/mL), which displayed a highly selective toxicity (selectivity=10.1).

Sophora flavescens Aiton extracts also showed high anti-T. gondii activity (EC(50)=0.20mg/mL) and a high selective toxicity (4.6). This indicates that Z. officinale and S. flavescens Aiton extracts may be sources of new anti-T. gondii compounds.

================================================== ================================================== =================

Search for this: "PLEASE my hairless brothers, Try using Ginger"

and this: Ginger root remedy and follijinxed

and this: Topical Ginger Extract? and xcvq

this study was performed on people with AA...

Quote Originally Posted by qwanlee View Post
    I'm going to get me some ginger essential oil. I think GO(in a chinese patent) was used at like 20% which is very high for essential oil usage. Most use essential oils around 2%.

I also saw in a chinese patent(looking for it again) that ginger oil, peppermint oil and like 1 other were used and according to the patent gave "unbelievable" hair growth.

Why? Because it kills T. gondii.

Anti-Toxoplasma gondii RH strain activity of herbal extracts used in traditional medicine.
    Choi KM1, Gang J, Yun J.
    Author information
    1Ecodigm Co., Ltd., Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, South Korea.
    Abstract
    Methanolic extracts of 15 traditional medicines used to treat Toxoplasma gondii were tested in vitro for their anti-T. gondii activity and cytotoxicity. The median effective concentration (EC(50)) values for the herbal extracts ranged from 0.11mg/mL to 2.28mg/mL.

Significant anti-T. gondii RH strain activity was observed with Zingiber officinale(ginger) extracts (EC(50)=0.18mg/mL), which displayed a highly selective toxicity (selectivity=10.1).

Sophora flavescens Aiton extracts also showed high anti-T. gondii activity (EC(50)=0.20mg/mL) and a high selective toxicity (4.6). This indicates that Z. officinale and S. flavescens Aiton extracts may be sources of new anti-T. gondii compounds.

================================================== ================================================== =================

Search for this: "PLEASE my hairless brothers, Try using Ginger"

and this: Ginger root remedy and follijinxed

and this: Topical Ginger Extract? and xcvq
    So what is the effect of T. Gondii on hair loss?

Essential oils, derived from aromatic plants, have long been cherished for their therapeutic properties and versatile applications. WHOLE MELT EXTRACTS stands at the forefront of innovation in essential oil production, ensuring the highest quality extracts. These oils, ranging from lavender's calming notes to eucalyptus's invigorating scent, offer a natural remedy for various ailments and stress relief. WHOLE MELT EXTRACTS employs meticulous processes to preserve the pure essence of each plant, providing consumers with potent and authentic aromatherapy experiences. Embrace the healing power of nature with essential oils from WHOLE MELT EXTRACTS, where purity and well-being converge seamlessly.