+ Reply to Thread

Default I'm 16, help me.

Hey, so over the last 2 years I've noticed significant hair loss. My hair is very delicate, but thick. Anytime I shower, comb, sleep, or even touch my hair I'll notice hair on my hand, shower, and pillow. I know hair loss for a 14 year old sounds unusual but during that time and the following years to come I went through a series of devestating events that I now have to deal with all my life. Consequently, I fell through an extreme depression that led me to alcohol and drug abuse that currently has me on the boderline of suicide most of the time. During those time of intense stress I would binge eat and some days not eat at all. Today my diet is still pretty bad, I eat irregularly and I think its not enough for my body because I am very skinny. Im around 5' 8 and weigh about 130 or more. I have no medical history other than asthma when I was a toddler. My mother's father is bald, my father is bald, but my dad's father has an okay set of hair for being 75. I have tried many natural "miracle" remedies like castor oil, almond oil, coconut oil, Omega 3 supplements, biotin supplements, niacin supplements, and some serums but none of these things have dramatically slowed or regrown any lost hair. When I was 14 I started to notice subtle thinning on the left temple of my head, overtime it got thinner and thinner and now it dips closer to the center of my head. I know in the pictures it looks like my head has a full set of hair, but I can tell you that there's multiple small to medium sized patches throughout my entire head that have very little hair. For example, because I have very little hair on the middle left side of my head it collapse and you can clearly see where there isn't enough hair. Recently about 5 months ago I shaved all my hair off because I was done, I don't know if it helped but my hair is the same if not in a worse state than before. Honestly, there's so many things I have to mentally and physically deal with everyday of my waking life, hair loss seems so trivial compared to the other things I've seen and felt but all together its that much worse. I understand that my hair loss isn't the worst, I just need some expert advice. Also 2 months ago I started using this natural shampoo that has many beneficial oils and dht blockers, the only noticeable thing I've seen is improved follicle strength and thickness.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20171028_172618.jpg

Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	54396   Click image for larger version

Name:	20171028_172504.jpg

Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	54397   Click image for larger version

Name:	20171028_172544.jpg

Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	54398   Click image for larger version

Name:	20171028_174301.jpg

Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	54399  

Default I started losing my hair when I was 17...

I am now 49 years old and my life is great!

I joined the Army... lifted weights... got in great shape... shaved my head... and my problem was pretty much gone.

The key to my success and happiness???

You're not gonna like this... but... it's...

Jesus Christ

Regardless of what your religious beliefs are... you should give him a chance... for at least one month!!!

Miracles will start happening in your life if you are willing to give him your life 100 percent.

What I've just said will most likely not make sense to you at this time in your life, but it will when you are a little older.

God has a perfect plan for all of us.

This is the beginning of your perfect plan.

Not what you wanted to hear... I know.

You're just gonna have to trust me on this.

Remember... I went through exactly what you are now going through.

In addition, it probably would not hurt to look into trying Propecia.

Godspeed my friend.

I'll be praying for you.

Peter Louis
    Www.BestCopywriterAlive.com

Visit a derm.

Quote Originally Posted by danylq View Post
    Visit a derm.
    Agreed...