+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Aprikat T, I believe? They don't sell it in the US. He lives in the UK. He gets
    it by script there. I can't find any links to it.

It's a topical estrogen based substance. I never used it. But he definitely
    got good results.

Check my threads I found Susan when Dr Klein passed away to help all the forum members. I'm glad progesteone works as I have this in my mixture, never thought it would do much but your pictures sure prove.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Re people in uk you can get minoxidil mixed with medroxy-progestorone and quite cheap mainly up to 5%minoxidil unless you go to a certain clinic in London where I think its a rip off price.
    As im not a shill I do not want to add company names that sell these treatments but I know of 3 that I use in uk that do not require any fees to purchase.
    hey doke im from the uk also. where do you know to get things things mixed. ive been on 12.5% belgravia but its a rip off like you said. pm if you dont want to say cheers

Hi the clinics I have used only do the 5% with progest not the 12.5%.

thats fine where is it based? in based in london

Quote Originally Posted by funkville View Post
    thats fine where is it based? in based in london
    Hi Funks there is the Wimpole clinic in londow that sells 5% minoxidil with medroxyprogestorone for 120ml bottle i think its £55 link www.wimpoleclinic.com
    There is the uk norton clinic just search for that they i think are not in london, there is a chemist in uk at upper breeding chemist that actually makes minoxidil for many clinics in uk i have a tell number and the Drs name is Dr Alan Robinson and you can tel him and tell him you already use minox with progest and you will need to ask for him phone number at local uk rate is 0845 260 3999 the latter is where i buy mine cuts out the middle man.
    You i think can buy it in two months supply which is 120mls but its cheaper from him if you buy 6 months which you can store in the fridge.
    Buy the way guys i have known Dr Robinson chemist many yrs as i got to find him from bio trans jersey which in the 80s and 90s was owned by uk transfom clinic group.
    I have no connection with any of these clinics so is up to you who you choose.

Just to add that because some clinics you will have to pay a consultation fee and visit them thats why i use Dr Robinson.
    So make sure you can place order over the phone or internet.

Hi Funks there is the Wimpole clinic in londow that sells 5% minoxidil with medroxyprogestorone for 120ml bottle i think its £55 link www.wimpoleclinic.com
    There is the uk norton clinic just search for that they i think are not in london, there is a chemist in uk at upper breeding chemist that actually makes minoxidil for many clinics in uk i have a tell number and the Drs name is Dr Alan Robinson and you can tel him and tell him you already use minox with progest and you will need to ask for him phone number at local uk rate is 0845 260 3999 the latter is where i buy mine cuts out the middle man.
    You i think can buy it in two months supply which is 120mls but its cheaper from him if you buy 6 months which you can store in the fridge.
    Buy the way guys i have known Dr Robinson chemist many yrs as i got to find him from bio trans jersey which in the 80s and 90s was owned by uk transfom clinic group.
    I have no connection with any of these clinics so is up to you who you choose.
    Thanks doke. I'm trying to find the most cost effective product. Ive used Susan's before as jazz has helped me loads (the guy is a legend). The first couple months my hair grew like crazy then it stopped working. Went back to belgravia on the 12.5% cream and now I'm just wanting the most cost effective. As the pound is so weak getting a script, 3 bottles of minoxidil mix and progesterone leave in and custom tax. It is more expensive than belgravia where I play 550 for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    My progress pictures. Have pictures of both the vertex and hairline. Took topical
    Progesterone after three months. The vertex is filling in.

Currently taking twice the amount of Progesterone (.5% since September 2016).
    Hey k9gatton. I'm looking to order from Susan (I've used her before) but I wanted to know how big is the bottle and how long does it last? I take it you need a script also. The uk currency is so low that if I got a minoxidil mix, topical progesterone, new year script,shipping and custom tax it costs more than belgravia in U.K. Which they have a 8% which has progesterone and caffeine in.

I'm going for a check up tomo. Jazz was saying carry on with regaine liquid as I'm cing ok/good results and get progesterone from Susan.

I also wanted to ask how it dries? Liquid regaine can some time leave my hair greasy (I have Afro Caribbean hair)

Do u apply minoxidil then cream or other way around?

Mine is only .5%.

The dosage I take is a gram. So for every .1%, the equivalent is one milligram.