+ Reply to Thread

Default Which is better Propecia or Avodart

Hi..

Which is better Propecia or Avodart from the reality of experience

I was working with me Propecia well and thankfully the last five years, but now it has lost its effectiveness!!
    I have turned to the use of (Avodart) Duttastraad .. The results do not Astata now that I select
    Praise, and in any case
    Let us work together to get to the proper medicine and every person registers his experience with the drug

Propecia: is 1mg Finasteride typically £40-£45 for a months supply. VERY expensive!!!

Proscar: is 5mg Finasteride. (Cutting Proscar into 5ths gives you Propecia )
    Finpicia :1 mg generic Finasteride is very reliable and affordable - it’s exactly the same drug as Propecia and its what I now take for ease and maximum efficiency.

FYI -

Dutasteride and finasteride (PROPECIA) are both 5-alpha-reductase (5AR) inhibitors. Both treatments work by inhibiting 5AR, the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is the primary androgen in the prostate. It is a primary factor in the development and progression of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and other prostate diseases and is also a major cause of hair loss.

.5mg – 2.5mg of Dutasteride provides better results in hair maintenance/regrowth as opposed to Finasteride

However, the benefit likely comes from its higher inhibition of type II 5ar not its suppression of type I 5ar. Merck tested a specific type I 5ar inhibitor called “MK386″ in a human trial and found it had no effect on balding.

Jumping on the Dutasteride bandwagon before the Finasteride bandwagon is not a good idea. For most men Finasteride is enough to halt and even reverse MPB… In the off-chance your body becomes tolerant of Finasteride (over the years) you always have Dutasteride to fall back on…

Side-effects on Dutasteride may be more common, any such sides would last longer as the half-life of Dutasteride is much longer then Finasteride, and unlike type II 5ar type I 5ar *is* present in brain tissue. Finally, keep in mind that DHT is not an evil androgen that just causes hairloss. Various bodily functions benefit from DHT. Finasteride inhibits 65% overall DHT levels leaving 35% for your body to use (most of that 35% is from the type I 5ar that isnt a big factor in hairloss). Dutasteride inhibits 90% or more overall DHT levels leaving 10% or less for your body…

Basically, use Finasteride **first** and only resort to Dutasteride if you must – This is just my opinion

Best
    SPEX
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Take dutasteride, spiro and finasteride - that should sort you out.

Default Sorry for late response

Thank you my brother Spex on the information provided is very important
    Thank you my brother SBTRKT

God willing, God will cure every patient is capable of everything

Safety with my brothers