+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    It worked for you! Me on the other hand, after the third person asking me if I had cancer, I've quickly understood that shaving my head to the bone wasn't for me.

Anyway, I'm glad you feel happy. But don't say the hate and prejudice against baldness aren't real. That's such an arrogant statement, especially for someone who has lived it.

Check that Twitter account if you want countless examples:

https://twitter.com/baldismwatch
    Only 3? While only one was concerned I was I'll I've had it brought up multiple times to me by people wanting a laugh, I stated then down and made sure to point out their excess weight or unattractive faces, you show them your a dog that bites and they go, even on the first post I said some people will get made fun of for it, but I got made fun of for things with hair, fat prolly have a HUGE thing on Facebook laughing at then yet a huge percentage of people are overweight. Hell I've even seen attractive people get made fun of, for being a 'beauty queen' etc. No matter what affliction you have, no matter who you are and no matter what you do someone will still laugh at you. But it's not right to blame all the self hate on baldness.

Also I checked that twitter deal, and for being on there since '09 they only have about 50 tweets, which considering how many billions are on twitter overall is pretty low for what I was expecting, I'm sure there's more on fat guys or women, or too skinny people, etc. and it doesn't even have a single follower so it's not a trend. either way I'm not basing my self worth and what others think of me because some lady on twitter doesn't like it that I'll never meet. Oh and hey when I first started losing hair to went to a website where you can ask questions to the opposite sex, and even set an age range-and it's all anonymous so they aren't just being 'correct when nobody knows who they are. About 90 girls voted on if the could date a guy who shaved bald (girls 18-24) knowing the man couldn't grow hair, 60 some said they could, about 30 said no, so only 1/3 of women couldn't look past it, there's plenty of good looking girls in the two thirds category I'm sure so I'm not buying it

Quote Originally Posted by BeaveCake View Post
    Only 3?
    In one day.

In one day.
    Haha I just heard a young girl mention it to me coming back from work actually, I told her I got better things to do than grow hair, what's her excuse for not being on a treadmill (she was fat) it won't keep me up, there are attrwctive gorls who don't mind, few actually hate it, and those who don't like it of well.

Haha I just heard a young girl mention it to me coming back from work actually, I told her I got better things to do than grow hair, what's her excuse for not being on a treadmill (she was fat) it won't keep me up, there are attrwctive gorls who don't mind, few actually hate it, and those who don't like it of well.
    I thought you never had any negative comments? You just destroyed your whole thread here.

People don't care about baldness? People don't comment? Yeah right. Thanks for proving me right.

And your response was so defensive, it shows that you care since you have to justify yourself.

I thought you never had any negative comments? You just destroyed your whole thread here.

People don't care about baldness? People don't comment? Yeah right. Thanks for proving me right.

And your response was so defensive, it shows that you care since you have to justify yourself.

Oh my...Fred, I talk to hundreds of people everyday with my job, see and meet tons of new people with my jumps and I can recall maybe 4 times I heard a derogatory statement, I brought it up because it made me laugh knowing I'll sleep fine knowing my beautiful girl is out there not caring what one fat mouthy girl says, while if you were to hear that you'd crall into a ball cry for two days, then start another thread about how much women hate bald guys. Seriously Fred unless Belgium is really that different than the rest of the world it's all in you're head. As for my response I always use lines like that, I wasn't emotional just calm saying it, (usually people bring up my paleness, in fact I've heard more bad about that than my baldness) my philosophy is don't throw shit if you can't take it. And maybe that's why I'm a respected 'bald man' (as if that makes you a different breed of human according to you) and you aren't, people can tell I'm not afraid on insult and will stick up for myself, whereas you were submissive and let comments and your own image defeat you. People do pick up on insecurity and that's a fact.

In the end it's pointless to argue with a guy like you. I tell my story of success with no hair at 20 and you yell 'delusional' I give details and you yell 'you're not bald' and I give photos and you yell 'you didn't have the bad experience' I give an example of how EVERY person on this earth is made fun of and how I look at it and you go 'oh look ONE person said something bad, that undoes the pretty girl arguing over you and the success and social standing, yup one person saying bad destroys all the others who don't care' and you know what follows almost all these Fred? "Thanks for proving I'm right" Fred you have some seriously deep mental/social problem where you have to be right about this. I'm not a shrink but maybe you think when other guys are successful bald it means they're better than you since you aren't. Maybe you're juvenile enough you can't get over no hair, maybe you just want to blame all life's problems on your scalp, and maybe you're such a little baby you want to believe you've had a harder life than anyone. But whatever the reason you have a desire to be right about hairloss when your not. And it's to the point you don't accept proof otherwise, in fact the Good Lord could send an Angel down and tell you baldness is really as close of an issue to society or young women as you say and you still wouldn't buy it. There's a quote that covers a lot of aspects of life that fits your looks on success as a bald guy:

"for those who believe no proof is necessary, for those who doubt no proof is enough"

No matter what life and others tell you your mind is so broken and manic for whatever reason you won't believe it. And so since you can't get over your own problems you get on a Internet forum and prey of people in a sensitive phase of new hairloss. You mock and belittle them and tell them the future for baldness is futile. And the fact you do that is what makes you one of the lowest people I've communicated with. No matter what pain you've been through does not justify what you've told others.

By the way a girl on that anonymous question site told me this 'I once dated a guy who shaved because he went prematurely bald at 19, the reason we broke up wasn't his hair, it was because he was a pyscho' and this girl didn't even click anonymous so I could see her profile pic and am she was pretty cute. It reminded me of the first time you posted on something I wrote. You're issues with women came from your mindset and your behavior about your hair when you had none.

In the end Fred you won't accept any proof otherwise. You don't respect yourself bald and because of your own wallowing pity you have to come on a site like this and prove your point...again and again...and again, what's the definition of insanity again? You can't accept anything, and you're beyond even a professionals help at this point, you need to do some growing.

Oh my...Fred, I talk to hundreds of people everyday with my job, see and meet tons of new people with my jumps and I can recall maybe 4 times I heard a derogatory statement, I brought it up because it made me laugh knowing I'll sleep fine knowing my beautiful girl is out there not caring what one fat mouthy girl says, while if you were to hear that you'd crall into a ball cry for two days, then start another thread about how much women hate bald guys. Seriously Fred unless Belgium is really that different than the rest of the world it's all in you're head. As for my response I always use lines like that, I wasn't emotional just calm saying it, (usually people bring up my paleness, in fact I've heard more bad about that than my baldness) my philosophy is don't throw shit if you can't take it. And maybe that's why I'm a respected 'bald man' (as if that makes you a different breed of human according to you) and you aren't, people can tell I'm not afraid on insult and will stick up for myself, whereas you were submissive and let comments and your own image defeat you. People do pick up on insecurity and that's a fact.

In the end it's pointless to argue with a guy like you. I tell my story of success with no hair at 20 and you yell 'delusional' I give details and you yell 'you're not bald' and I give photos and you yell 'you didn't have the bad experience' I give an example of how EVERY person on this earth is made fun of and how I look at it and you go 'oh look ONE person said something bad, that undoes the pretty girl arguing over you and the success and social standing, yup one person saying bad destroys all the others who don't care' and you know what follows almost all these Fred? "Thanks for proving I'm right" Fred you have some seriously deep mental/social problem where you have to be right about this. I'm not a shrink but maybe you think when other guys are successful bald it means they're better than you since you aren't. Maybe you're juvenile enough you can't get over no hair, maybe you just want to blame all life's problems on your scalp, and maybe you're such a little baby you want to believe you've had a harder life than anyone. But whatever the reason you have a desire to be right about hairloss when your not. And it's to the point you don't accept proof otherwise, in fact the Good Lord could send an Angel down and tell you baldness is really as close of an issue to society or young women as you say and you still wouldn't buy it. There's a quote that covers a lot of aspects of life that fits your looks on success as a bald guy:

"for those who believe no proof is necessary, for those who doubt no proof is enough"

No matter what life and others tell you your mind is so broken and manic for whatever reason you won't believe it. And so since you can't get over your own problems you get on a Internet forum and prey of people in a sensitive phase of new hairloss. You mock and belittle them and tell them the future for baldness is futile. And the fact you do that is what makes you one of the lowest people I've communicated with. No matter what pain you've been through does not justify what you've told others.

By the way a girl on that anonymous question site told me this 'I once dated a guy who shaved because he went prematurely bald at 19, the reason we broke up wasn't his hair, it was because he was a pyscho' and this girl didn't even click anonymous so I could see her profile pic and am she was pretty cute. It reminded me of the first time you posted on something I wrote. You're issues with women came from your mindset and your behavior about your hair when you had none.

In the end Fred you won't accept any proof otherwise. You don't respect yourself bald and because of your own wallowing pity you have to come on a site like this and prove your point...again and again...and again, what's the definition of insanity again? You can't accept anything, and you're beyond even a professionals help at this point, you need to do some growing.
    Dear Beavecake,

Continue to grow your inner strength that God gave you and continue to enjoy having that HOT girlfriend. By the way, here is proof women LOVE bald men:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv6tgbLiWJ8

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Dear Beavecake,

Continue to grow your inner strength that God gave you and continue to enjoy having that HOT girlfriend. By the way, here is proof women LOVE bald men:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv6tgbLiWJ8
    Flight I can't tell if you're trolling or not with all these extreme positive comments, if you actually mean then well then thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dus View Post
    That's the unique thing about baldness forums... the hate. I can't imagine any other illness forum were people who suffer get called pussies/ losers by those who apperently suffer less and visa versa. Can you imagine these kinds of discussions happening on a non lethal tumor forum?
    I think this is because so many people on this forum are not even close to being bald themselves, therefore they preach about something they know nothing about. Nobody is gonna make fun of anyone for being an NW 1.5.

Flight I can't tell if you're trolling or not with all these extreme positive comments, if you actually mean then well then thanks.
    FlightTL is the saddest troll I've seen on the internet in 15 years.