+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Where on leg hair, arm hair? I would be willing to try this yes.
    Wonderful. Try it on your leg, I say. I wanna see if it causes irritation and itch there too.

Quote Originally Posted by serenemoon View Post
    Wonderful. Try it on your leg, I say. I wanna see if it causes irritation and itch there too.
    I'm currently waiting for the vial to turn into gel. I'll be attempting this shortly.

You better show your pics StayThick

I choose to remain skeptic to many big claims, for and against. Do you understand what you are claiming it's a pretty big deal? Maybe you are imagining the amount of shedding, it's easy to get paranoid when starting a treatment, specially something that at this point it's experimental

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    You better show your pics StayThick

I choose to remain skeptic to many big claims, for and against. Do you understand what you are claiming it's a pretty big deal? Maybe you are imagining the amount of shedding, it's easy to get paranoid when starting a treatment, specially something that at this point it's experimental
    Leave the dude alone man, This is not the time.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I'm currently waiting for the vial to turn into gel. I'll be attempting this shortly.
    Okay, hoping for the best! Thanks for even trying this out.

Quote Originally Posted by serenemoon View Post
    Leave the dude alone man, This is not the time.
    If not now, when?

Seriously, it is a big claim, but we've seen NW1s with sick density who talk about how awful their hair loss is.

He chose to make this public, he is not immune to questioning.

If I was him, and he is really saying the truth, then I would have waited a little bit to inform the community. People here are already giving him medical advice and posting clinical studies explaining the reaction. I think follicept should be the ones taking care of him at the moment, not having people put ideas into his head

The first neutral trialist gets an adverse reaction a few days into its treatment. You either have to question his neutrality or Follicept ethics.

If not now, when?

Seriously, it is a big claim, but we've seen NW1s with sick density who talk about how awful their hair loss is.

If I was him, and he is really saying the truth, then I would have waited a little bit to inform the community. People here are already giving him medical advice and posting clinical studies explaining the reaction. I think follicept should be the ones taking care of him at the moment, not having people put ideas into his head

The first neutral trialist gets an adverse reaction a few days into it's treatment. You either have to question his neutrality or Follicept ethics.
    "People's" theories are valid, and similar to Follicept theories. Follicept has already given him direction. There is nothing here that has been said that Dr. Hsu hasn't suggested as possibilities. StayThick even asked for theories, not for us to come over and force him to do things.

The guy is alarmed. I am not surprised he informed the community this soon.

I agree that he is not immune to questioning, but have some compassion for the man. Instead of saying things like "You better show your pics StayThick." Things will come to light in their own time. Let him figure out what is going on first.

Could contact dermatitis only affect one area of the body, such as his crown where the shedding is occurring? Im very interested to see how the area on the leg reacts. Sorry this is happening to you Staythick

Maybe he will start to grown hair like crazy in next days/weeks? Who knows?

Maybe this is just first reaction, because everybody react different on same drug/treatment.

If not now, when?

The first neutral trialist gets an adverse reaction a few days into its treatment. You either have to question his neutrality or Follicept ethics.

Dude, you're lucky I am even trying this. The whole reason I volunteered was for all of us on this very forum since it's the only one I have been a part of for years and it's filled with many depressed and angry skeptics. What pictures would you like from me?

The above pic is what my sink looked like after I already shed a ton of hair. The pic was taken right after I was advised to wash my hair when this was all occurring. Guess what? Majority hair went down the sink and look what remained on the side walls. This just gives you a "glimpse" to the reaction I had. Again, my hair was shedding quickly with an intense itch. This picture was taken after a shampoo and when most hair went down the drain. Take what you will, but that is no "it's in my head and I'm stressed type of shed." I mean are you kidding me. Are you really questioning my sanity and the hair that was all over my hands, pillow, and sink?

Why would you want me to wait before informing you guys? I have no problem doing that moving forward if I attempt to do more applications, but I don't understand where you're going with that statement. I would think this alarming situation would be something I would want to see on this very forum if one experienced this. Wouldn't you? You don't make any sense. I am trialing this for everyone on this forum and wanted to report my progress and experience throughout, including this unforeseen situation.

I also took pics of the area on my leg I applied a little of a 3rd vial too. Currently, I am waiting to see if there is going to be a reaction. Devon advised I try this as well. I'll be reporting back soon.