+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 254 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2539

Have any of you guys seen the dermaroller thread at ***...?

Damn... I remember that used to be the dermaroller thread...

But now it has become a deranged den of psychos and fanatics... it's just sad.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that about the *** forum.

Quote Originally Posted by chimera View Post
    Have any of you guys seen the dermaroller thread at ***...?

Damn... I remember that used to be the dermaroller thread...

But now it has become a deranged den of psychos and fanatics... it's just sad.

Yes there are a lot of fanatics over there a lot of good info also, if you do happen to mention anything negative god help you
    one of the fanatics/ quacks that used to be there may have gotten chased off recently hopefully, although I did get some enjoyment in messing with him a little

Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan92344 View Post
    Yes there are a lot of fanatics over there a lot of good info also, if you do happen to mention anything negative god help you
    one of the fanatics/ quacks that used to be there may have gotten chased off recently hopefully, although I did get some enjoyment in messing with him a little
    Its really just ONE guy thats the fanatic at ***; squeegee. The dude insults everyone and anyone that says something that goes against his theories/opinions. The amount of bullshit he posts is overwhelming and is the #1 reason why that thread gets derailed. Everyone else is normal. Though he does post relevant stuff as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Its really just ONE guy thats the fanatic at ***; squeegee. The dude insults everyone and anyone that says something that goes against his theories/opinions. The amount of bullshit he posts is overwhelming and is the #1 reason why that thread gets derailed. Everyone else is normal. Though he does post relevant stuff as well.
    You are completely right. From time to time he may post important information. But his personality is completely toxic, and it has spread to some of the other guys as well. That guy just does not allow any kind of debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromeo View Post
    Sounds to me like you just don't have the stomach to keep up with this, but good luck to you dude.
    I've been almost 5 months on this.

The study claimed results in 12 weeks

People later started claiming the pics were 8 month pics, after the discontinuation of the treatment.

No one has gotten results even close to those in the study, the best ones have been just decent minox results.

People had the benefit of the doubt at 12 weeks, but right now, it is pretty obvious something is wrong, either the study is fake or everyone has been doing this thing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Amen.
    Squeegee thinks he's the "Gandalf" of ***, a wizard or something, and everyone else are hobbits.
    Doesn't matter what they think, cause he's here to decide for them.
    One day he wakes up, reads something about derma-rolling, and says:
    "Are you ready for an adventure?" while all the hobbits yell "YES!!".
    At start it was actually interesting, but now they became zombies that look for blood. Everyone's trying to show Squeegee that they're "cool" as he's, and the few that say anything else, get ambushed by him.

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    I've been almost 5 months on this.

The study claimed results in 12 weeks

People later started claiming the pics were 8 month pics, after the discontinuation of the treatment.

No one has gotten results even close to those in the study, the best ones have been just decent minox results.

People had the benefit of the doubt at 12 weeks, but right now, it is pretty obvious something is wrong, either the study is fake or everyone has been doing this thing wrong.
    Yeah, could be. We'll just have to wait and see. Suppose it's good to have people bailing out, could prove whether or not you need to keep on rolling after that initial period. I believe it would have to be an ongoing thing to stop fibrosis creeping back in, but that's just me.

Lost track of how many rolls I've done. I think this is my 14th or 15th maybe. (I do it every two weeks).

Honestly feel like my hair is thicker, and my hairline is recruiting more and more vellus hairs but there is literally no cosmetic difference from when I started so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromeo View Post
    Yeah, could be. We'll just have to wait and see. Suppose it's good to have people bailing out, could prove whether or not you need to keep on rolling after that initial period. I believe it would have to be an ongoing thing to stop fibrosis creeping back in, but that's just me.
    People that claimed the pics were 8 at the 8 month mark also claimed it was after discontinuation from the treatment

We don't have to "wait and see" this is the kind of attitude that makes bald guys an easy target for charlatans. People brought up the inconsistencies in the study, like the time length of the pics, from day one and people just chose to ignore it.

Hope I get a miraculous regrowth in 3 months of doing nothing