+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 LastLast

I always thought btt should do a paid member section. I come here for information not a soap opera.

In the mean time I exercise the ignore button and avoid the cutting edge section. Some posters make a ton of sense but I have better things to do than read paragraphs of rambling or justifying why they are right. It's like the guy that tells you Ford's are junk.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    I always thought btt should do a paid member section. I come here for information not a soap opera.

In the mean time I exercise the ignore button and avoid the cutting edge section. Some posters make a ton of sense but I have better things to do than read paragraphs of rambling or justifying why they are right. It's like the guy that tells you Ford's are junk.
    +2
    (the dog agrees too)

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    1. I could care less if they put AAPE inside of their gel or not. I'm focusing more on Piloscopy and SM04554 now. Piloscopy and SM04554 always were WAY more hopeful than Follicept.

2. My posts saying that Follicept is failing isn't nonsense anymore than the posts by posters are nonsense. You just don't want to hear the honest bad news so you rag on the people who give you the honest bad news. You're intolerant and you want the people posting honest bad opinions silenced so you support Prometheon's censorship.

3. Actually the posts that are the most nonsensical are the posts that are positive about Follicept because Prometheon's own photographic evidence irrefutably shows that there is NO improvement in ANY of the subjects after almost 7 weeks.

Hey everybody, below is a post that Prometheon itself posted two days ago at their blog. This Prometheon post proves that my claims are true. Joachim says that I'm making this allegation because Prometheon won't put AAPE in their gel but the post below proves that the reason I'm reporting this is ONLY because Promtheon raised the issue in their own post. If Prometheon hadn't posted their plans to censor posts indicating that Follicept is failing then of course I would not have made the allegation that they did say it. I told them at Prometheon that I moved on from the idea of putting AAPE into their gel about a week ago and I have. Lots of people think my idea of putting AAPE in the Prometheon is a good idea but I myself don't care anymore. I'm still paying attention to whether or not Follicept works but it's not looking good right now and I'm way more interested in SM04554 and Piloscopy now.

Follicept Mod • 2 days ago
    Some updates:

1. I will be going through and deleting more comments. If you post the same stuff over and over about us failing, or you don't believe, or whatever, it will be deleted. We are tired of hearing it and other users are tired of reading it. If you have a specific, legitimate criticism or question we welcome it. But "see, they failed" won't cut it. I don't blame you for not believing, but don't post it. We know. We have heard it 1,000 times. We are sincerely open to any criticism or questions, but not the repetitive attacks.
    aha, after a year of posting hundrets of posts about AAPE in almost every thread, after contacting doctors in countries and islands where the laws are more relaxed to in respect to AAPE/stem cells, after reading all those studies about AAPE, after trying so hard to convince others about AAPE including devon and dr. hsu, now all of a sudden you could "care less" about follicept putting AAPE and other growth factors into their gel. is it because dr. hsu confronted you with the fact that most supportive AAPE studies are done or financially backed by the korean companies itself, and that the whole AAPE stuff got a little bit fishy, in Dr. Hsu's view?

after all, who cares about the fact they are starting to clean up the forum and deleting all the negative nonsense posts? the burden for a working hairloss product is still on follicept. if they can't show results, there will be no product at all, and the deleted negative posts in the forum are meaningless anyway.
    you raised your voice, you explained they are deleting the negative posts, you even quoted devon's statement from the forum. so far so good, you did a great job informing the world. relax now.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    aha, after a year of posting hundrets of posts about AAPE in almost every thread, after contacting doctors in countries and islands where the laws are more relaxed to in respect to AAPE/stem cells, after reading all those studies about AAPE, after trying so hard to convince others about AAPE including devon and dr. hsu, now all of a sudden you could "care less" about follicept putting AAPE and other growth factors into their gel. is it because dr. hsu confronted you with the fact that most supportive AAPE studies are done or financially backed by the korean companies itself, and that the whole AAPE stuff got a little bit fishy, in Dr. Hsu's view?

after all, who cares about the fact they are starting to clean up the forum and deleting all the negative nonsense posts? the burden for a working hairloss product is still on follicept. if they can't show results, there will be no product at all, and the deleted negative posts in the forum are meaningless anyway.
    you raised your voice, you explained they are deleting the negative posts, you even quoted devon's statement from the forum. so far so good, you did a great job informing the world. relax now.
    I don't care if Prometheon puts AAPE in their gel. I've moved on from that idea. Prometheon will either do it or they won't. I don't care. I CAN ALWAYS INJECT AAPE SO i DON'T NEED PROMETHEON TO PUT IT IN THEIR GEL. Yes it would be more convenient if Prometheon would put it in their gel but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I have another way (injection) to deliver the AAPE to my follicles. The preferred method of delivery would be a Prometheon type of vehicle but it's NOT THE ONLY method of delivery.

Guys,

As some of you might know Follicept is still conducting their "in house trial" and they are already at week 9.

Their pictures lack good quality so it's hard to say if they are making any progress at this point with their current dose but I wanted to share a before and after picture to get the opinion of those who have some experience with photography

I don't know why I'm noting this, but to note, the guy had dyed his hair in the first pic.

Quote Originally Posted by efedrez View Post
    Guys,

As some of you might know Follicept is still conducting their "in house trial" and they are already at week 9.

Their pictures lack good quality so it's hard to say if they are making any progress at this point with their current dose but I wanted to share a before and after picture to get the opinion of those who have some experience with photography

Bald before and bald after.

Write off.

Also, why is the hair gray in the after picture?

Wow! Those are some really encouraging photographs!! * weeps silently into shirt sleeve*

Don't know if it's my eyes but I see a little improvment no?^^ maybe the constrat black hair white skin
    Anyway , 9 weeks is too short to make conclusions

LOL, different hair color, different skin color, different angle, different dryness and different lighting. And then we thought Dr Nigam was the unprofessional one here

I'm a bit amazed people are still following this. When will you guys finally give up on this ? I think we're close to the 3 months mark now ? Do you guys want to wait 6 months ? Or a year ? Or 2 years ? Just wondering

*EDIT* actually I just saw there's still 4 weeks to go to the 3 month mark