+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I seriously feel liek shit, justw anna give up on everything!

I have accepted the fact that i'm dealing with MPB baldness but wtf is up with shedding lorts of hair on the sides of my head? One Little grab and i can VERY EASLY pull out like 7 hairs at once. They are all with White bulbs at teh end.

Why the hell is it so hard to cope with this shit, i'm no longer motivated to do anything, i'm Falling behind with my studies, Work and even social life.

Hi calm down I know the feeling, first what products are you using? How long have you been suffering? I enjoy helping people and I willing to take time helping you .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hi calm down I know the feeling, first what products are you using? How long have you been suffering? I enjoy helping people and I willing to take time helping you .
    Thx, it's appreciated been using regaine for 4 years but decided to stop at a certain period. There were even some periods where I used it on and off. The last 3 month I've been consistent with use been usin it 2 times a day. The top is not shedding at all but I'm now shedding small tiny hairs from the sides of my head.

why dont you consider hair transplant?

I agree, there are many cheap hair transplant opportunities. Like me, you may consider hair transplant in Turkey where prices are really affordable. I havent gone ahead with it yet but I will. Longevita, for example, has low prices.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellthesuper View Post
    why dont you consider hair transplant?
    You mean on the sides? Don't they usually us ethe hair form teh sides of the head to do transplants? My Crown is in really good shape atm, and no shedding. Only on the sides

This is 1 month after a buzzcut (3mm): http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/Ra...den/slideshow/

Quote Originally Posted by Ramazan View Post
    This is 1 month after a buzzcut (3mm): http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/Ra...den/slideshow/
    Excuse me but this is just too funny! Yet another guy who acts like it's the end of the world for him while he has not little hair loss, but seemingly no hair loss whatsoever! This trend is spreading like wildfire, on every hair loss forum. Even the NW4+ guys don't whine so much.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Excuse me but this is just too funny! Yet another guy who acts like it's the end of the world for him while he has not little hair loss, but seemingly no hair loss whatsoever! This trend is spreading like wildfire, on every hair loss forum. Even the NW4+ guys don't whine so much.
    I don't see any hair loss on the guy either. Is this supposed to be a sick joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramazan View Post
    I have accepted the fact that i'm dealing with MPB baldness but wtf is up with shedding lorts of hair on the sides of my head? One Little grab and i can VERY EASLY pull out like 7 hairs at once. They are all with White bulbs at teh end.

Why the hell is it so hard to cope with this shit, i'm no longer motivated to do anything, i'm Falling behind with my studies, Work and even social life.
    i feel the same i just hope histogen can cure us next year. i'll have to sell my car to pay for a cure but i dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by paulneedshair View Post
    i feel the same i just hope histogen can cure us next year. i'll have to sell my car to pay for a cure but i dont care.
    It won't cost as much as a car. If it did, they'd limit their market so bad, it'd fail on release.