Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default What Happens at Kobren's, Stays at Kobren's

This week on Spencer Kobren’s The Bald Truth, online hair transplant gurus Joe Tillman (Jotronic) and Spencer Stevenson (Spex) join Spencer in studio to discuss the current state of surgical hair restoration and to give an inside look at the world of hair loss message forums. This is a show you won’t want to miss! [...]Spencer Kobren – What Happens at Kobren’s, Stays at Kobren’s is a post from: Hair Loss Show: The Bald Truth

More...

Thumbs up

Guys,

It was an absolute pleasure to be on Spencers show in person last week and great to finally meet Spencer in person! It was also great to meet Jotronic after all these years and have a few beers.

I'll keep you all informed on how the documentary progresses - it was fun to be part of it all as well as hang out with 2 great industry household names.

Best regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Guys,

It was an absolute pleasure to be on Spencers show in person last week and great to finally meet Spencer in person! It was also great to meet Jotronic after all these years and have a few beers.

I'll keep you all informed on how the documentary progresses - it was fun to be part of it all as well as hang out with 2 great industry household names.

Best regards
    Spex
    I really enjoyed last weeks show, It looked like you guys were having fun. Spencer's studio looks amazingly plush for being in his house. He never shows us the whole studio like he did last week. It was very cool! Well done Spex!

Thanks for the comments mate - Much appreciated. Spencers studio is sweat. He has a great, very professional set up and he is clearly well informed when it comes to matters regarding running a slick show. No easy task, yet many take it all for granted, me included.

A great deal involved that you just overlook as a listener. I only wish we were on a simpler time zone so i could call in more.

Take is easy!
    S
    Last edited by Spex; 10-02-2012 at 02:50 AM.

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Thanks for the comments mate - Much appreciated. Spencers studio is sweat. He has a great, very professional set up and he is clearly well informed when it comes to matters regarding running a slick show. No easy task, yet many take it all for granted, me included.

A great deal involved that you just overlook as a listener. I only wish we were on a simpler time zone so i could call in more.

Take is easy!
    S
    It looks like it takes a lot technical know how to do what he does. What always amazes me is that he he says he manages the whole show himself without a producer or sound person or anyone to even answer the phone. I can hardly walk and chew gum at the same time. By the way your hair looked really good on the show.

Sounds silly, but I'm a bit jealous that you got to meet Kobren in person and see the "compound". It must have been really cool! Did you meet his wife "Common Law" too? What's she like?

Sorry for all the questions, I've been a fan for so long that I feel like I know him. hope that doesn't come across as creepy, stalker like if you're reading this Spencer.LOL

Yeah, it was great fun hanging with Spencer, Spex and the film guys from the UK. What Spencer does is pretty impressive. He's running the sound, the cameras, the sound effects, all while having to use his mind to formulate great questions and better answers. While I was off to the side I could see what he was doing and I was watching the wheels turn in his head as he juggled the whole thing.

Thank you to everyone the tuned in and to Joe, Vic, Johnny, Chris and Marcus for calling.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Thought the show was great, really enjoyed watching Joe, Spencer and Spex thought all 3 of you look great and handled the questions very well. A real credit to the hair loss industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    Yeah, it was great fun hanging with Spencer, Spex and the film guys from the UK. What Spencer does is pretty impressive. He's running the sound, the cameras, the sound effects, all while having to use his mind to formulate great questions and better answers. While I was off to the side I could see what he was doing and I was watching the wheels turn in his head as he juggled the whole thing.

Thank you to everyone the tuned in and to Joe, Vic, Johnny, Chris and Marcus for calling.
    Must have been really cool to be there watching Spencer do his thing. It looks effortless for him, he always looks very laid back and in control, even though he always talks about being neurotic and stuff. Your hair looked awesome Jotronic, Spencer seemed impressed too!

Thanks Garageland - I hope you are well

Here is a pic taken last week just prior to the show.

Best
    Spex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg

Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	17055  

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

To have the two of you on Spencer's show added quite a bit to it overall. Jotronic, we have already spoken with each other on this.
    I just wanted to say here that Jotronic's hair transformation from a Norwood 6 to its current status is 'amazing' ! Of course Jo, you have gone through a lot to get to where you are now. (repair work etc)
    I cant believe there have been some who had criticized his appearance.
    Spex, your transformation is just as fantastic.
    I would suggest that Joe and others re-review your respective photo galleries ..Can you two provide links? Thanks to ALL