+ Reply to Thread

film Propecia – One Small Step For Man, One Giant Step For The “Sufferers”

Internet broadcasting sensation Andrew Zarian, founder of the Guys From Queens Network (GFQ), joins Spencer Kobren in studio to take his first dose of the controversial hair loss drug Propecia live on the air. This […]

More...
    Last edited by Winston; 01-03-2015 at 10:21 AM.

Very good show. I've already watched it twice. Also important was Andrew joining the club and taking Propecia on the air. Hopefully it will help the guys out that are on the fence about taking it. Instead of just relying on the word random guys on the internet, now there is actually a guy out there who we know is taking the drug that is going to give his experience. I am going to go out on a limb and say that Andrew will be one of the guys that is side free. His attitude about the whole thing is what will make the difference. He doesn't seem like he is one of the "I took one pill and got gyno" scared shitless guys. I wish him luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Very good show. I've already watched it twice. Also important was Andrew joining the club and taking Propecia on the air. Hopefully it will help the guys out that are on the fence about taking it. Instead of just relying on the word random guys on the internet, now there is actually a guy out there who we know is taking the drug that is going to give his experience. I am going to go out on a limb and say that Andrew will be one of the guys that is side free. His attitude about the whole thing is what will make the difference. He doesn't seem like he is one of the "I took one pill and got gyno" scared shitless guys. I wish him luck.

It's not about being scared at all. It's a fact that the side effects are VERY real. I was a person who had never experienced side effects, to my knowledge, from any drug I'd ever taken. Propecia in oral form, as well as in topical form, made my penis so numb I couldn't feel it or get hard and I lost all libido. 2 years later, I have not returned to 100% normal. That is coming from a very active athlete and medical student.

Great show! I definitely think that having such a high profile person publicly join the “club” can really help a lot of young guys. Good luck Andrew, I’m sure you’ll do well. I’ve done very well on it and have no sides whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Great show! I definitely think that having such a high profile person publicly join the “club” can really help a lot of young guys. Good luck Andrew, I’m sure you’ll do well. I’ve done very well on it and have no sides whatsoever.
    I agree, that was a really good show. When I started listening to Spencer, I was really young and he literally saved my life! This show kind of reminds me of the old days of TBT and I have to say, I don’t miss Joe from Staten Island, I usually tune out for a while when he calls in anyway. He’s probably a good guy, but he’s very depressing. Andrew is a great addition to the show. If you are reading this Andrew, I’ve been on Propecia since 1998 with really good results and no side effects. I posted my story on the site several years ago. Here’s the link to my story. https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...you&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    It's not about being scared at all. It's a fact that the side effects are VERY real. I was a person who had never experienced side effects, to my knowledge, from any drug I'd ever taken. Propecia in oral form, as well as in topical form, made my penis so numb I couldn't feel it or get hard and I lost all libido. 2 years later, I have not returned to 100% normal. That is coming from a very active athlete and medical student.
    You are right, I believe side effects are very real, but not for everybody who reports getting them. I have seen it many times over, guys talking about how fearful they are of sides, creating multiple threads about sides, then getting sides. Not saying they can't happen, of course they can, but I just don't believe everybody when they say they get them.

Good show. All the best Andrew Z - Keep us all informed.

Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

WOW, SPEX! Good to 'see' you here.
    I was thinking about you this evening when I called into The Live Show, 12/16/14.
    Hope you are doing A-OK! Cheers!

All is well thanks. Seasons greetings to you and yours.
    Happy Hanukah too to all jewish friends/followers.

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.