+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

No results worth noting thus far. If this treatment works hopefully we'll see some early responders by the 2 month mark.

StayThick sorry to hear about the sudden shed, hopefully it's a good sign. Did you apply the treatment again yesterday and if so how did you respond?

If it doesn't give to human a single vellus in the next weeks means that every rats publications are a complete joke and should be banned, i will consider only trial to human and human only like setipriprant, sm and bim

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    If it doesn't give to human a single vellus in the next weeks means that every rats publications are a complete joke and should be banned, i will consider only trial to human and human only like setipriprant, sm and bim
    I've been saying this for years. Nobody cares though, everyones obsessed about rat/mouse studies.

If it doesn't give to human a single vellus in the next weeks means that every rats publications are a complete joke and should be banned
    Accurate reasoning

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    I just remembered something in regards to staythicks claim that the igf may have caused some massive shedding.
    Back in the old follicept thread, somewhere in the 187 pgs, someone pasted a quote from a past igf user that said something like "using this stuff is making my hair come out like crazy"
    The person who pasted that quote was taking that to mean the hair was growing like crazy, but i literally think the OP meant he was losing hair like crazy.
    It just hit me tonight because if true, staythick is not the first person whos experience this massive shedding from igf.
    if someone wants to go through that old thread and find that quote be my guest. it's definitely in there somewhere.
    Yes, you're right, i read that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by just2hairs View Post
    Yes, you're right, i read that as well.
    This means nothing. You have no idea what the other poster meant and a shed is most likely a good sign if there even was a shed.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I've been saying this for years. Nobody cares though, everyones obsessed about rat/mouse studies.
    Did you know that the subjects will only use the Follicept for 4 weeks? I'm not saying they have to use it longer but it sure does not seem long enough. They say that the mouse study showed continued efficacy after after the treatment was discontinued but I don't think it's smart to think that the same thing will happen with humans.

I just don't believe a "shed" is always positive. I say this because I have given every treatment a try, I shed, nothing ever grows back. It just increases the rate of loss. To say that someone is losing hair and its a good thing just cannot always be true. Hate to say it, but not everyone get the same regrowth that others may get.

Subject 5 definitely has a lot more vellus at this point, and from what I can tell both devon and subject 2 have improved their hair cover at the edges of the bald areas. most people are reporting more vellus hair. Whether it will go beyond this is still up in the air. they might try different dosages too.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    Subject 5 definitely has a lot more vellus at this point, and from what I can tell both devon and subject 2 have improved their hair cover at the edges of the bald areas. most people are reporting more vellus hair. Whether it will go beyond this is still up in the air. they might try different dosages too.
    You can see the same amount of vellus on week 0, just different light and angle and camera focus, devon had a little longer hairs and some locks of hairs more straight on the scalp, we all know what is real regrowth, on july we will have an answer

honestly i don't understand at all why they didn't buy a simple crap 20$ usb camera, it's not trichoscan but much better then the pics we have now