Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    jholcollege11

Hey Delphi, I appreciate your feedback. What are you basing your belief that this will damage scalp,off of? Do you know someone who has had it done and looks bad now or is this your opinion? Im curious to know b/c Im trying to educate myself as best as I can before I can make informed decision? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Hey Delphi, I appreciate your feedback. What are you basing your belief that this will damage scalp,off of? Do you know someone who has had it done and looks bad now or is this your opinion? Im curious to know b/c Im trying to educate myself as best as I can before I can make informed decision? Thanks in advance
    I base my opinion on the fact that I have several tattoos and understand how they react over time. They will in time blur and fade. Imagine when that begins to happen on your head. Do you think it will be easy to go back in and fix the blurred dots? It will end up being a big mess. It's not a good idea. I know there are several companies marketing this concept as an alternative to other hair loss treatments, but it makes no sense if you really think about it and understand tattoos.

jholcollege11

All good points and things to consider. Thank you for the advice.

jholcollege11

Cool Leaning towards Artistry Concepts in Florida

So Ive been searching and searching the internet trying to make a decision between Good Look Ink in Minnesota, and Artistry Concepts in Florida. I believe my best option is AC in Florida b/c their pics look amazing and I believe they are the leaders in this field at this time. The replicated follicles AC produces are so tiny that they look real. I find Good Look Ink to be very courteous and professional, but this may very well mean that they are just good salesmen who are only about money and don't care about results, idk. I do know that their pics on the GLI site do not look too good. It seems the replicated follicles are too large and bunched together too close. They almost look like freckles. I hear the two guys that do the procedure in Florida are very talented, but I still wish I had more info. If anyone knows anything about either of these companies, or has had this procedure done or knows someone who has, please comment, I'd really appreciate it. Please no more comments from people with no fact-based information as this does not help me. Having tattoos on your body does not in any way make you an expert in scalp micropigmentation. I have tattoos all over my arms so thanks anyway. Also no more shills please. Thanks guys!

jholcollege11

Default No longer considering Artistry Concepts

Just wanted to update this particular thread. I did a complete 180 again since I posted that last one. After doing pleanty of online research as well as emails and phone convo's with different providers, I decided on a clinic and am having smp done on May 1st. I am not going with artistry concepts. They are honestly just too sketchy, or shady if you prefer. They seem to be hiding something, and they do not seem like very educated or professional people. If I want a fire breathing dragon or something like that on my back, I may call them, but when it comes to a cosmetic procedure, I HAVE to go with a place that treats clients and potential clients with courtesy and honesty, and one that does not bash all competitors. This type of bashing reveals the true character of a business, and if they are quick to treat their competition this way, I do not want to find out how little they think of the client (although my research has given me a foreshadowing as to what to expect if I went with AC). Good luck to all who decide to have Scalp Micropigmentation done, wherever you choose. From personal investigation though, I would stay far away from Artistry Concepts in Englewood, Florida.

Just wanted to update this particular thread. I did a complete 180 again since I posted that last one. After doing pleanty of online research as well as emails and phone convo's with different providers, I decided on a clinic and am having smp done on May 1st. I am not going with artistry concepts. They are honestly just too sketchy, or shady if you prefer. They seem to be hiding something, and they do not seem like very educated or professional people. If I want a fire breathing dragon or something like that on my back, I may call them, but when it comes to a cosmetic procedure, I HAVE to go with a place that treats clients and potential clients with courtesy and honesty, and one that does not bash all competitors. This type of bashing reveals the true character of a business, and if they are quick to treat their competition this way, I do not want to find out how little they think of the client (although my research has given me a foreshadowing as to what to expect if I went with AC). Good luck to all who decide to have Scalp Micropigmentation done, wherever you choose. From personal investigation though, I would stay far away from Artistry Concepts in Englewood, Florida.
    Wow! Well best of luck who ever you decided to use. May 1st will be an exciting time.

I used HIS for MHT and it really improved the quality of my life. I wish you the best and enjoy!

JB

Can you let us know how the results of the procedure went and if you are happy with your new look? Also if you are pleased, will you recommend and name the business/location? Others may benefit from your experience.

Default jholcollege11 GOOD LOOK INK

Well, since this moron was too busy bashing other companies, he made an enormous mistake. I guess he went to this place and got a real hatchet job. He fell for their used car sales pitch and fake promises, so they told him what he wanted to hear, not what he really needed to hear. Check out his complaint on the BBB site:

http://www.bbb.org/minnesota/busines...792/complaints

There are two extensive complaints here. jholcollege 11 is the one posted on 12/28/12.

There is also a complaint on another forum about this rip off company.