+ Reply to Thread

Post New here, how to get RU in the UK?

Hi guys, I'm 18 years old and a new member on these forums although I've lurked for about a year or so.

In my time of lurking I've read about RU being pretty effective and am wanting to try it out but cannot find anywhere to buy it in the UK. If anyone knows of a legit place to get in the UK without it costing an absolute fortune.

Anyway, a little bit about my self:
    I have slight temple recession and maybe thinning but can't tell. I'd say I'm a NW1/NW2 at most with a very predominant widow's peak (always had one) but at 18 when all my friends have juvenile hairlines it is pretty depressing. I'm currently on no medications or treatments as I believe I may be too young for propecia, my reasoning with that is that I don't think I've fully finished puberty yet, and don't want to play around with hormones just yet. But I am going to try it for definite in the near future and see if it is for me.

Back to RU, I would definitely like to try RU as I have read many posts on this forum and other hairloss forums about it being effective and having little to no reported side effects, but like I said I don't know how to get hold of it so any help in that aspect would be great appreciated!

If you made it this far, thank you for your time!