Danish Clinic Harklinikken - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Im a dane, and i have tried their extract - It just dosent work. Dont go anywhere near that place. Getting pretty good results with minox tho.
    Sure it is a snake oil, just look ingredients in it and no proof, before and after pics etc... sorry for you

How is this even on bloomberg

Hello everyone.. I dont usually post on forums but I know you guys wanna hear from real people who've tried harklinikken.. It seems to be working for me, been on it for about 4 months now. Interesting to hear it didn't work for halloaa. Seein how Im the only real person I know who's trying it. I figured it was a scam but of course desperate . so I gave it a shot and thanking God I did ..my advice try it, but be honest in the consultation.

Quote Originally Posted by challenger547 View Post
    Hello everyone.. I dont usually post on forums but I know you guys wanna hear from real people who've tried harklinikken.. It seems to be working for me, been on it for about 4 months now. Interesting to hear it didn't work for halloaa. Seein how Im the only real person I know who's trying it. I figured it was a scam but of course desperate . so I gave it a shot and thanking God I did ..my advice try it, but be honest in the consultation.
    Sorry but that’s the shadiest sh**iest fake testimonial ever. Hey buddy, if you are really serious about your product, offer a few veteran forum members to try it for free to get proof. Not just replay to something that popped up on the latest Google alert you have set up for your company name …

Wink Try Viviscal

Quote Originally Posted by Trouse5858 View Post
    The science couldn't possibly sound any flimsier. I mean, a "tonic" consisting of cow milk and plant derivatives? Jesus Christ. Then again, I'm a hopelessly desperate and insecure p.ussy when it comes to my hairloss, so it goes without saying that I'd light my money on fire to give it a try.
    Ok My hair has been thin and wouldn't grow past my shoulders, so I tried Viviscal, and I've been using it about 3yrs now. It made my bangs, and hair healthier (not to mention my nails!) and my hair is at the middle of my back. I've seen Viviscal guarantee if your balding doesn't improve you get your money back. I do a google search for Viviscal and find the most reasonable price. Here are the ingredients:

Viviscal Professional ingredients include the proprietary AminoMar® marine complex, plus a blend of vital nutrients – including Biotin, Vitamin C and Apple Extract – that nourish thinning hair and promote existing hair growth from within.* Viviscal Professional is 100% drug free and contains some ingredients of natural ...
    $28.49 Target
    $49.99 Walgreens.com
    $46.99 Bed Bath & Beyond
    $27.95 eBay - everythingmustgo-123

Quote Originally Posted by KareReno View Post
    Ok My hair has been thin and wouldn't grow past my shoulders, so I tried Viviscal, and I've been using it about 3yrs now. It made my bangs, and hair healthier (not to mention my nails!) and my hair is at the middle of my back. I've seen Viviscal guarantee if your balding doesn't improve you get your money back. I do a google search for Viviscal and find the most reasonable price. Here are the ingredients:

Viviscal Professional ingredients include the proprietary AminoMar® marine complex, plus a blend of vital nutrients – including Biotin, Vitamin C and Apple Extract – that nourish thinning hair and promote existing hair growth from within.* Viviscal Professional is 100% drug free and contains some ingredients of natural ...
    $28.49 Target
    $49.99 Walgreens.com
    $46.99 Bed Bath & Beyond
    $27.95 eBay - everythingmustgo-123
    I heard it does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by sesilya View Post
    Hair loss is caused by many reasons such as malnutrition, illness, tension and other health problems. Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. I had severe hair loss in the past, and I have overcomed it by using Argan rain products. If you have same problem, you can get more information by searching on Google as an Argan rain natural shampoo..
    Give us a break with pushing this crap.

I've been using this treatment for almost 1 year at the same time as taking Priorin and more recently aldactone (spiro) 100/ dayi I'm female 35 yrs+) ... I have had regrowth but I don't necessarily say it was because of this product.

Note that the sales staff (aka 'consultants') go crazy if you don't use their own brand shampoo, which apparently is mandatory in order to make the 'extract' work. This isn't mentioned at first, and definitely adds to the overall cost of the treatment as it is very expensive shampoo.

Also, with the before and after photos they take - their technique is highly questionable ... as I what I observed is that they didn't simply part the hair at various positions across the scalp. Instead the 'consultant' picked strands of hair and placed them this way and that to create the parting they wanted, and it was haphazard and emphasised the patchiness. When I tried to help hair by just combing a part neatly which of course makes the hairs nice and neat ... she refused and insisted she had to do it her way without explaining why. Then at a follow-up which was supposed to demonstrate it worked, the opposite happened - she combed a parting neatly as if to arrange the hairs in an orderly way to show them growing more orderly and look denser. This happened to someone else I know also.

Their products are very expensive, and it would be so easy for them to open their books to third-party independent scientific testing to verify their product claims, and in that case the results would speak for themselves ... that hasn't happened which makes me wonder why.

I don't recommend them.