+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 465 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    I'd say any results from a non minoxidil or finasteride product is kind of a big deal. Especially since he's just now entering the months that they say will provide the results
    This is a good point. Everyday from now for Against is going to be a day that passes that he can get more and more angry with TW.

I sincerely hope he reports good findings as the coming weeks, not months pass.

Just don't see it occurring, but we're going to find out very shortly if this is indeed a cash cow for TW and nothing else.

We'll for me not havIng propecia for 4 months and still having hair it's working my hair loss was rapid with out propecia but i have more
    Hair than against this so it may only work on guys with early stage hair loss

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    I'd say any results from a non minoxidil or finasteride product is kind of a big deal. Especially since he's just now entering the months that they say will provide the results
    There is nothing of the sort though.

Against - how Many bottles do you have left, one?

Do you think you'll re-order more?

At a crossroads dude.

Against, jcm keeps saying he sees you have thinned more in your front middle hairline. Would you agree/disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    There is nothing of the sort though.
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    Against, jcm keeps saying he sees you have thinned more in your front middle hairline. Would you agree/disagree?
    Compare the pics, I can see it-the front his parting is looking more sparse than it used too, but let Against answer it, not for me too butt in, sorry.

AgainstThis, your pics dont look good to me either. This shit does not work guys. get real treatments or say goodbye to your hair.

We need something that WORKS. Maybe bimatoprost...

Personally I'm not re-ordering.

When my sixth bottle is used up that's it.

Hell I'm even using it in conjunction with Minox, and it's not helping.

We're being ripped off dudes-sure the more optimistic users on here will say 'no JCM you negative so and so, wait up to twelve months'

Well I'm going to sit back and let YOU carry the flag,I'm not wealthy,it's fkn hard funding this shit for me, and my gut feeling especially after seeing Againsts milestone pics is that it's a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Personally I'm not re-ordering.

When my sixth bottle is used up that's it.

Hell I'm even using it in conjunction with Minox, and it's not helping.

We're being ripped off dudes-sure the more optimistic users on here will say 'no JCM you negative so and so, wait up to twelve months'

Well I'm going to sit back and let YOU carry the flag,I'm not wealthy,it's fkn hard funding this shit for me, and my gut feeling especially after seeing Againsts milestone pics is that it's a scam.
    Thats understandable JCM. This stuff can get expensive, especially when you aren't motivated by the results, or lack there of. Only thing I have to disagree with you on is that you stated that you saw Against's "milestone" pics...but they aren't. Its like prepping for the Ironman and then backing out on the day of (Month 5 and onward for TRX2). IF anything, I think that Against does show some improvement. I didn't think so at first when I saw his posted pics, but when you requested the Day 1 pics, to me I saw a difference.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but we have to keep this going for a couple more months. They stated that months 5-8 are when majority of the users realize gains. If by then we see no results, we can all send some "pleasant" e-mails and try to shut that place down. I have used up 3 bottles and on my 4th now. While I have not noticed anything, I will continue to follow suit.

Note that I am still using Nizoral and Minox only on the crown and taking generic Propecia every day. My hair transplant is growing out as well and its been 3 months and 8 days.

BTW, where are the others who are claming some changes of their hair and they've been on the product for 3 months only? It is important that you guys post pics so we can determine if there truly are changes.

jcm what month r u on now?

still awaiting against's response..