+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 465 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    (shed aint that bad, if it is then be happy cuz its working great)
    Guess the shed does indicate it's working, it's just that I've read that some ppl shed like a mofo on it and lost it permanently?!

Yeah that happens I think, but prob most with people whose scalp can't take the inflammation that rogaine can incur. So basically it causes an unsuitable environment for hair re-growth, as well as making it shed.. tough decision

Quote Originally Posted by ohlife View Post
    Yeah that happens I think, but prob most with people whose scalp can't take the inflammation that rogaine can incur. So basically it causes an unsuitable environment for hair re-growth, as well as making it shed.. tough decision
    Yeah and my scalp is still having inflamed lumps so I think I'm fkd.
    May get some and just do one temple religiously and suck it and see.

maybe you could try just putting some in a patch where there is no/little hair already... see how it goes lol

Quote Originally Posted by ohlife View Post
    maybe you could try just putting some in a patch where there is no/little hair already... see how it goes lol
    Yeah I'll do a sparse area and see what happens

@ talkingboutblahblah

I don't really care whether you think it works or not and certainly not enough for you to be the first recipient of a photograph of me since 2003 (I've avoided cameras ever since I started noticeably balding and destroy any photo I find of myself after that date).

TRX2 is working for me, albeit to a limited extent; if you don't want to try it that's your choice. Your baldness is really no concern of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    @ talkingboutblahblah

I don't really care whether you think it works or not and certainly not enough for you to be the first recipient of a photograph of me since 2003 (I've avoided cameras ever since I started noticeably balding and destroy any photo I find of myself after that date).

TRX2 is working for me, albeit to a limited extent; if you don't want to try it that's your choice. Your baldness is really no concern of mine.
    Geez you come off as being very bitter

Quote Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    @ talkingboutblahblah

Just wondering, where on the Norwood scale are you ?

Geez you come off as being very bitter
    Yeah, maybe that was a little harsh. I'm just getting fed up of people on this site and many others who smugly reject TRX2 without trying the product. If they don't want to try the product, then fine, but don't clutter up these threads with unresearched, smug remarks.

They treat the product as a scam when it very clearly isn't. Scams normally involve dodgy countries and bogus science. The science isn't bogus (it is similar to the science behind minoxidil) and it's domiciled in the UK and Germany where such scams are illegal.

So, when someone makes a remark to the contrary, I don't think 'how smart you are.' I normally think 'how closed minded and stupid you must be.'

I'm a Norwood IV but with Norwood V diffuse.

You'd think there was some sort of prize for being hairier than the other guys, with all the hating and trolling going on here.

Fixed said it. We're here to do ****ing something about our problem. To exchange information and learn from each other's mistakes. To share the breakthroughs.

So far, TRX2 is working. In another 3 months it may damn well be a miracle cure. Until there's proof on the table, keep your peace. Or go troll some video game board or whatever.