+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 465 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Zoidberg, THANK YOU

AgainstThis - Apart from TRX2 then, you are only taking extra L-Carnitine?

Nope, just TRX2 and Nizoral.

The brand of L-carnitine in TRX2, Carnipure, manufactured by Lonza is a very pure, concentrated high-grade brand of Carnitine. Probably the cause of some of the positive side-effects I'm seeing.

So BioLabs actually use Carnipure in TRX2 then?

e-mailed them 2 days ago about paypal not accepting order,no reply.for the second time has anyone in the states ordered it?how long did it take?what payment method did you use?funny thing i e-mailed them about a discount,took a hour for a reply{no more discounts}.

Default Smooth Order

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    e-mailed them 2 days ago about paypal not accepting order,no reply.for the second time has anyone in the states ordered it?how long did it take?what payment method did you use?funny thing i e-mailed them about a discount,took a hour for a reply{no more discounts}.
    Johnnyboots,

I live in the States and my payment went through smoothly, however, I used Mastercard not paypal. BTW, I'm not sure if you're ordering correctly, but on the left side of the 'Homepage', there should be a tab for 'International Orders'...It will allow you to order a min. of 3 bottles or up to 4, 5, 6 bottles which is nice. After about 2 days, I got an e-mail from DHL with a confirmation that my order was in transit. I think it will take another 8-15 days before it arrives (that is what it states on the form).

By the way Johnny, check your inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Johnnyboots,

I live in the States and my payment went through smoothly, however, I used Mastercard not paypal. BTW, I'm not sure if you're ordering correctly, but on the left side of the 'Homepage', there should be a tab for 'International Orders'...It will allow you to order a min. of 3 bottles or up to 4, 5, 6 bottles which is nice. After about 2 days, I got an e-mail from DHL with a confirmation that my order was in transit. I think it will take another 8-15 days before it arrives (that is what it states on the form).

By the way Johnny, check your inbox.
    much thanks

Hmm one week on home brew tabs, and not sure about lessened shedding, just had shower and found less than usual, but I dont find much anyway.
    What I do know is my hair that isn't in the mpb regions is blossoming, it's grown, seems to have had a growth spurt , I know my hair and it's quite surprising,not sure what to make of it. Also my nails, I've trimmed them twice this week, again unusual, but far as I'm concerned, out of the ordinary for me.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    I don't care how bad my grammar is I left school when I was 17 ever scince I have been a barista one of top coffee shops in Perth and I'm 29 and I own it that's how I can afford trx2 and ps I'm better looking than John travolta so kiss my Greek aussie ass
    Who cares how you write as long as people understand what you're trying to say. What peep's want is for you not to post all day, unless it's something new and real. Don't worry about the grammar Champ. It's all good.

Default I'm not worried

What annoys me I have been 100 percent honest and you guys say I'm a spammer etc I'm no spammer heck come down under and see where I work and what I do check my ip addy etc so choice is yours