+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 465 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by LOLOLOL View Post
    Againstthis, gutted, jcm800................

How come you only joined this site this month??????
    And you are posting a vast amount of posts on TRX2???
    Have you ever joined in discussion's on other hair loss issues or possible remedies?????
    It concerns me that you only post on TRX2, so far giving generally favourable reviews!!!!
    Someone say's they have a long new hair growing after 10 day's of TRX2 supplement??????.........hair doesn't grow long after 10 days............

I have seen Gutted on another hair loss site plugging this product..........saying we must give whitfield the benefit of the doubt!!!!

I would prefer to listen to people who have been registered on this site a lot longer than one month!!!!!!

It would appear those mentioned above have an agenda!!!!!!!!!
    And frankly mate it's none of your fkn business what i choose to post about, if i choose to post numerous Q's about one topic, it's because i'm interested in it - And you question us?, When you've only just joined?! Skip along pal..

Quote Originally Posted by rapunzal View Post
    how do you know its a he ? screams like a "bitch" if you ask me ..

i just love the ???????? and !!!!!!!!!! kind of like hands of hips while stomping foot on ground
    Yeah, not hard to envisage that lol

Someone say's they have a long new hair growing after 10 day's of TRX2 supplement??????.........hair doesn't grow long after 10 days............
    Update---Day 4

Two more hairs. One in middle of neck and one near the bottom of my neck. This time I`ve added some pictures. As for body hair, it`s a common side effect of minoxidil which a quick google check can show. As for why it comes in as a full hair right away i don`t know but that`s the way it was with minoxidil for me. Sometimes the hairs would be dark and other times they would be white which looked strange. One thing for sure is i wouldn`t let a hair slowly grow on the middle of my neck cause it looks strange. In addition, if i wanted to promote TRX2 i wouldn`t talk about a hair growing on my neck but rather hair growing on my head, which has not happened yet. First pic shows two hairs out of place. The second pic shows me pulling the hair in the middle of my neck.
    http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1...0121182809.jpg
    http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4...0121183701.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by reset View Post
    Update---Day 4
    GREAT updates... thanks guys. keep them coming..

Good stuff, hair, or body hair can be bizzare, eyebrows can shoot out overnight, one day you havent got any long 'stray' one's, day later it's there. Beard's grow rapidly, my hair grow's fast - if i had it shaved - after ten days it's be relatively grown out so LOLOLOL you're talking out of your crack.

Reset - thanks for the update

What's all this talk about Renokin? Is that shit any good or is it BULL? When you see pics of their trial results and you find out it don't work, it makes me think everything is a ****en scam. Does anyone know what anything on that product?

Update---Day 4

Two more hairs. One in middle of neck and one near the bottom of my neck. This time I`ve added some pictures. As for body hair, it`s a common side effect of minoxidil which a quick google check can show. As for why it comes in as a full hair right away i don`t know but that`s the way it was with minoxidil for me. Sometimes the hairs would be dark and other times they would be white which looked strange. One thing for sure is i wouldn`t let a hair slowly grow on the middle of my neck cause it looks strange. In addition, if i wanted to promote TRX2 i wouldn`t talk about a hair growing on my neck but rather hair growing on my head, which has not happened yet. First pic shows two hairs out of place. The second pic shows me pulling the hair in the middle of my neck.
    http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1...0121182809.jpg
    http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4...0121183701.jpg
    Based on the photos it looks like the "new" hairs are about an inch long. I don't see how any hair loss treatment could be responsible for growing hair that long in just a few days. Yes, minoxidil and some other treatments can speed up growth of body hairs, but they don't make anyone sprout one-inch hairs overnight. It seems more likely that these are hairs you simply never noticed before.

I have a few scraggly hairs at the top of my chest/base of my neck that I shave off periodically. Because they are isolated and there are so few of them, I tend not to notice them for months until they get pretty long and I decide to shave them off again. I wonder if this is what you have as well.

Why don't you take some pictures of the bald/thinning areas on your head now that you're just starting TRX2 and the photograph the same areas as the weeks go by? That way we can see if there is noticeable improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    Based on the photos it looks like the "new" hairs are about an inch long. I don't see how any hair loss treatment could be responsible for growing hair that long in just a few days. Yes, minoxidil and some other treatments can speed up growth of body hairs, but they don't make anyone sprout one-inch hairs overnight. It seems more likely that these are hairs you simply never noticed before.

I have a few scraggly hairs at the top of my chest/base of my neck that I shave off periodically. Because they are isolated and there are so few of them, I tend not to notice them for months until they get pretty long and I decide to shave them off again. I wonder if this is what you have as well.

Why don't you take some pictures of the bald/thinning areas on your head now that you're just starting TRX2 and the photograph the same areas as the weeks go by? That way we can see if there is noticeable improvement.
    I know what you mean about scraggly hairs on the chest that go unnoticed but when one appears in the middle of my neck it wont take long to find. Especially a hair as long as that one. When I used minoxidil, hairs indeed sprouted out an inch or even longer, sometimes white (colorless) and sometimes dark.
    You bring up a good idea about the head photos. I`ve already taken some from day 0 and the date is in orange on the corner of the pictures. If any growth is seen on the top of the head, i`ll post both day 0 pictures and regrowth pictures. I`m at a later stage of hair loss, NW5 by my own estimate, so this product isn`t supposed to work for guys with my stage of hair loss but i`m optimistic. Time will tell.

Exactly.

This is the only active, international thread on TRX2 on the net. I was a lurker for quite a while, till I saw no one else actually trying this, so I figured, what the ****, might as well make it public.

There is no point in posting about fin/minox/nizoral anyway since they've all been used for over a decade and you can just dig through the older posts for any guidelines you need. This time, we're at the vanguard of despair and glittering hope

PS Reduced shedding continues...promising stuff

Can't believe Oxford University would want their name on a scam.