Closed Thread
Page 151 of 187 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1862

Quote Originally Posted by BGL1040 View Post
    I've been following this thread from the start and checking back every few days to see what progress has been made. I would like to know if there is a way to just read the responses Devon has posted rather than have to scroll through the pages of drivel that add nothing. If someone could let me know the correct way to filter that would be much appreciated. No offence intended to the many people who are also showing a genuine interest in this, as always it is a small minority who detract from a very interesting thread. Devon, best of luck when you have all the materials to start your test in the coming weeks.
    ----> view profile (follicept) ----> Find all posts

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    b) follicept- real guys, great minds, good potential. We wait to see results. that is all.
    Growth factors are definitely mediating hair loss and growth, and we will see treatments that work with these pathways, guaranteed.
    Sdsurfin, I used to like your posts. I remember you had some interesting contributions in the Gardner thread, based on facts and actual research. But now it seems you've lost it and are just posting speculation like 99% of the people here. Or am I missing something ? Do you have even 1 article that shows IGF-1 increased follice count as much as Minox could ? If not, then why are you saying the above ? What happened to you ? Why the turn from facts to speculation ?

Swooping posted several scientific articles, all showing that it most likely won't work. Yet here you are, claiming otherwise, even GUARANTEEING growthfactors are the key. Why ?

Not dissing you, just genuinely interested.

Guys, stop feeding the endless discussion. Do not reply to folks who do not understand, that if the tests end up in failure of the product it means only positive things for other researchers (failure is not a failure). Please just stop it.

"Road to hell is paved with good intentions" is something that some of this thread's trolls need to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokles View Post
    So what if it won't work? The more ways are known which don't work, the more the scientists can work on other stuff. A failure is not a failure in this case.

Also getting people excited for a while is not a sin .. now taking money from people for something that does not work is of course unacceptable.
    I've answered this before, even more than once. People say we're running in circles and we actually are. You keep asking the same questions. So if you really are interested in my answer, read the thread first. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I've answered this before, even more than once. People say we're running in circles and we actually are. You keep asking the same questions. So if you really are interested in my answer, read the thread first. Thanks.
    It was a rhetorical question.

Quote Originally Posted by thejack View Post
    It was a rhetorical question.
    It would be better for everyone here if we'd stay on topic and not post things like that. The admin already warned to close the topic if we'd keep on the same road as before. Nobody wants that. So please refrain from insults, harrassment and "rhetoric questions". I've asked it a million times but it seems very hard for everybody here to focus on our common goal: getting the proof we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    It would be better for everyone here if we'd stay on topic and not post things like that. The admin already warned to close the topic if we'd keep on the same road as before. Nobody wants that. So please refrain from insults, harrassment and "rhetoric questions". I've asked it a million times but it seems very hard for everybody here to focus on our common goal: getting the proof we want.
    Agree with that!

I concur with Arashi. Independent testing is the best way forward for the community. It's the only way that can realistically gauge if Follicept will have any merit at all.

That aside if Devon states after the first in-house trial that it has no positive effect it isn't needed obviously. However if he does think it has any merit then we should indeed go with a independent trial.

That is the proof we really need.

Jesus christ do you guys have lives? Maybe if you had a hobby or two you wouldn't have to fight "scammers" all weekend?

We get it, legitimate researchers have sold fraudulent products in the past and people like Arashi are just trying to protect ignorant customers from themselves. Why not let people decide for themselves and post results/success? I don't think anyone here is going to buy before seeing results.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemo View Post
    Jesus christ do you guys have lives? Maybe if you had a hobby or two you wouldn't have to fight "scammers" all weekend?

We get it, legitimate researchers have sold fraudulent products in the past and people like Arashi are just trying to protect ignorant customers from themselves. Why not let people decide for themselves and post results/success? I don't think anyone here is going to buy before seeing results.
    Please stay on topic and stop trolling, attacking and insulting or this thread WILL be closed. The admin warned to do that ! Winston doesn't make jokes, trust me.