+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 109 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Erick View Post
    Dude you need to understand that the main reason that pharmaceutical companies fail is because they want to get passed by the FDA. Cosmetics don't have that problem, so they get to put it on the market really fast.
    LOL a cosmetic wont cure hair loss - you might aswel buy aminexil because efficacy is 6% vs 4% neogenic.

Why dont you buy aminexil? lololol

Neogenic is a joke hahahaha I cant believe people will pay 70 euros for a months supply wdf lolol 4% dog piss.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    LOL a cosmetic wont cure hair loss - you might aswel buy aminexil because efficacy is 6% vs 4% neogenic.

Neogenic is a joke hahahaha I cant believe people will pay 70 euros for a months supply wdf lolol 4% dog piss.
    its 4% cappilary density - whatever that means. not hair density.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post

Bro. You don't actually "know" that this isnt going to work. We'll find out soon enough

4%... One french guy on a forum claimed its growth rate would be 4%. And the link he posted isn't even working. Why is the whole world believing him?

Quote Originally Posted by krewel View Post
    4%... One french guy on a forum claimed its growth rate would be 4%. And the link he posted isn't even working. Why is the whole world believing him?
    I don't believe him. But I don't see why or how L'Oreal can sell a product and make claims without there being some benefits.

I'd be happy if it merely keeps the hair that I have... going going...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I don't believe him. But I don't see why or how L'Oreal can sell a product and make claims without there being some benefits.

I'd be happy if it merely keeps the hair that I have... going going...
    There's hundreds and thousands of products all over the World that sell 'snake oils' of all varities.

Aslong as they word it correctly they can offer the consumer the World!

I for one hope this product does something, i just hope i'm not the walking talkng cliche type customer, who buys into empty promises that L'oreal are after, if it doesn't work.

We're all possible of being gullable at some stage in our lives, some more than others and the more you get wounded, the more entitled you become in not having the belief.

Quote Originally Posted by 67mph View Post
    There's hundreds and thousands of products all over the World that sell 'snake oils' of all varities.

Aslong as they word it correctly they can offer the consumer the World!

I for one hope this product does something, i just hope i'm not the walking talkng cliche type customer, who buys into empty promises that L'oreal are after, if it doesn't work.

We're all possible of being gullable at some stage in our lives, some more than others and the more you get wounded, the more entitled you become in not having the belief.

it depends one what YOU mean by "work"

propecia doesnt "work" for some people yet it works for other people
    the same goes for minox - are they snake oils??...they are for some people.

the majority of people would have declared propecia and minox snake oils (if it WASNT fda apporved, backed by studies) within the first 1-3 months of starting treatment! FACT.

if this has some decent studies which indicates performance then its likeley it could work for some people but the people that scream snake oil are people that it HASNT worked for yet it MAY "work" for other people very well.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thats a perfect explanatory analogy Gutted. Thank you

Default It's been too long since what 1996

It's been so long for something as good or better has come out such as fin and minoxidil, fingers crossed this works at the end of the day we are wasting our time on here if we are not going to try different products!