New Treatment from Turkey - Page 10 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    It's going to be available in Turkey in 2 weeks...under the name Reboost according to another site.
    Awesome. Thanks!

umm...sounds like total scam to be honest.

solution developer is Turkish hair losing site admin. He sell solution for 80TL (35 Dollar) but he don't tell the "how to make Cellagance solution".
    Most user is happy. I am from Turkey and I buy this soon. I will share. He is Really really Professional and he have too much customer.

I notice follicle thought has said that reboost is now available i asked nurcan if the cream was greasy and too be honest says it is so using twice a day is the hair you have left going to look like an oil slick like regaine lotion which we know is greasy.
    Also the cost

Now i know reboost is available now and cost with post to uk would be $100 for 50mls and if you buy 3 bottles you get a discount on post.
    Nurcan i contacted to find out if the cream is greasy and he said yes so is it going to be like regaine lotion like an oil slick which we know makes your hairloss look worse.
    Also im a little annoyed with follicle thought as i have had some posts deleated due to the concerns above and also that if your hairloss is bad you may need two bottles in a month and with no feedback at this time i for one will not be scammed.
    It has been said it works better on woman than men and in the early stages of hairloss so its another no hoper for male pattern loss.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    If he already filed a patent, he should be able to tell us... that doesn't make sense.

If he gets the patent, it'll be dated for when he filed.... If he doesn't get the patent, then he'll not have a patent anyway.

My guess is maybe he didn't file yet.

Yea I am actually getting ready to test a stand alone treatment that's completely Novel. It's will mimic Rogaine but on steroids. I am asking people to sign NDA because I want the technology in my hands before I file provisional. This is because from provisional application you only have 1 year to file the expensive patent. Because it will take 6-9 months typically to show early results I want to use that entire year before I have to get investors to pay the 30-40k that it will cost me to file patent. What I am saying is the moment I file provisional I have 1 year of complete protection and no longer need NDA. So if this guy did file patent he should be able to share his ingredients. Therefore, bull shit meter is going off.

Turkey is a bastion of baldness cures.....my god who would believe anything from this area or validations? Foreign snake oil works better?

Hi i notice like i said the guys that have got there reboost are saying that its very greasy and can only use once a day at night which is not good as it needs a two a day application.
    I an not going to order any as its a scam im using again regaine 5% foam and on oral finasteride which i am now cutting proscar into four once a day which is getting hair back on track again.
    The experiment is my new mix of ru58841 30mls 1gram ru and 10mls of dmso and i know im getting a good penetration due to a slight sting on application which goes away after about 10 mins.
    If new on this forum i have been on finasteride since the middle 90s with no side effects and using topical ru as well its whats needed.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi i notice like i said the guys that have got there reboost are saying that its very greasy and can only use once a day at night which is not good as it needs a two a day application.
    I an not going to order any as its a scam im using again regaine 5% foam and on oral finasteride which i am now cutting proscar into four once a day which is getting hair back on track again.
    The experiment is my new mix of ru58841 30mls 1gram ru and 10mls of dmso and i know im getting a good penetration due to a slight sting on application which goes away after about 10 mins.
    If new on this forum i have been on finasteride since the middle 90s with no side effects and using topical ru as well its whats needed.
    Why do you have to mention "with no side effects"?
    Since Merck clarified that the risk of getting sides is only 2%.

I think I'll give this a shot. Plan is to just use a bit on the peach fuzz on my temples and see if there's any gains.