New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

he Poswal Hair Care Regime 2022 (an example - contact us for a personalized regime )

My advice based on current scientific anti-ageing/age reversal research for healthy hair for you:

Do this -

Intermittent fasting
    Wim Hoff breathing exercises,
    Wim Hof Method Guided Breathing for Beginners (3 Rounds Slow Pace) - YouTube
    Cold showers atleast twice a week,
    Cold Shower VS Ice Bath: Which one is better? #AskWim - YouTube
    Eat this :

Salad of - brocolli, mushrooms, tomato.

Take atleast 1-2 whole eggs per day.

Salmon/oily fish 100 gm daily or similar quantity of seafood.
    Anti-Aging Diet: Foods to Avoid and Foods to Eat

Snacks should contain mushrooms, liberal amounts of coriander and parsley ( they contain Quercetin and Apigenin respectively), cucumber, colored cabbage, colored ripe to overripe fruits (rich sources of NMN), algae in form of sushi or soups.
    View lecture of Dr David Sinclair, Harvard University alumni and pioneer in NMN research.
    NMN, NR, Resveratrol, Metformin & Other Longevity Molecules | Lifespan with Dr. David Sinclair #4 - YouTube

Take soups - tomato clear soup with liberal amounts of spices, rasam or any traditional, fresh soups.

Use curcurmin regularly in food preparation ( don’t burn it).

Eat fresh, home made, chemicals and preservative free food.

Eat liberal amounts of salads, walnuts and fresh citrus fruits daily. Avoid ready to cook meals.

Go for a calorie restricted diet. Refer to your dietician.
    Calorie restricted diet (see video)

Why Caloric Restriction Works
    Why Caloric Restriction Works
    Eat foods that you enjoy.
    Happiness is essential as is daily meditation (in whatever form). I prefer binaural guided meditation. You have a variety of music to use in this simple tool on YouTube.
    Example Stress Relief - 432 Hz - Cleanse Overthinking, Stress, Worry - Binaural Beats - Meditation Music - YouTube

Supplements :

NMN (Nicotinamide Mono Nucleotide) - start with 500mg of pure NMN powder taken on empty stomach in morning. NMN makes NAD which is the fuel that helps cell multiply and stay healthy by correcting any DNA duplication mistakes.
    https://livenaturalproducts.com/prod...n-powder-100g/
    Benefits of NMN and research including human trials results
    www.nmn.com
    Research for hair growth with NMN

oatext.com
    Therapeutic effects of growth factor ****tail (Cellcurin) containing FGF5s...
    OA Text is an independent open-access scientific publisher showcases innovative research and ideas aimed at improving health by linking research and practice to the benefit of society.

Take Betaine/TMG on the day you take NMN ( everyday) . Take as 1:1 ratio with NMN.
    So, for 500mg dose of NMN take 500 mg of TMG.

Ca AKG (Calcium Alpha Ketoglutarate)
    If you have started noticing white hair and would like to be fit too, I will suggest Ca AKG, 800mg around 2 pm with or after meal.
    Benefits of Ca AKG
    AKG Benefits Summary Based On Science Studies | Presented By Dr Brian Kennedy - YouTube
    Pure Ca AKG
    https://livenaturalproducts.com/product/ca-akg/
    Pure Trans Resveratrol
    Take 500mg Resveratrol every morning with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
    Pure Resveratrol https://livenaturalproducts.com/prod...l-powder-100g/
    Resveratrol has shown hair protective and hair growth effects.

PubMed Central (PMC)

Hair Growth-Promoting Effect of Resveratrol in Mice, Human Hair Follicles and...
    Oxidative damage has been found in various types of hair loss. As a polyphenolic phytoalexin, resveratrol (RSV) is known as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-apoptotic agent.Thus, we aim to examine the effects of RSV on hair growth.In vivo...

Pure Grapeseed extract
    Take 500mg grapeseed extract every morning with 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil or Omega/fish oil.
    Pure Grapeseed extract is available at
    Buy Grape Seed Extract Online in India | Live Natural Products
    Read more about how Grapeseed extract benefits you, at

PubMed

Proanthocyanidins from grape seeds promote proliferation of mouse hair...
    For the purpose of discovering natural products which possess hair growing activity, we examined about 1000 kinds of plant extracts concerning growth-promoting activity with respect to hair follicle cells. After an extensive search, we discovered...

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. digital agency townsville

This site is helping me in many ways. My daughter really wants to grow her hair and put Hair Bow in it.

Thank you for sharing this great article here. carpet cleaning murfreesboro tn

thank you for sharing this new hair care regime to us at Hair Bow . This is very helpful.

Student accommodation in Manchester are a lot; however, you can’t choose easily without an expert by your side. That’s why you need an accommodation expert from Casita to help you out. Move forward with your plan, and let us handle the steps. You only need to worry about your university and visa applications. We can even help you get a guarantor, so your travels are easy and simple.

Default Awesome

Your article is exceptionally fascinating and I enjoyed your method for communicating your perspectives here. colorbond fencing hobart

It’s difficult to find educated people for this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about!

Regards,
    Car Detailing Prince George

Thank you for this. My family has a some baldness traits in there, for sure, and I'm trying to find natural ways to help reduce my baldness from happening. I do mobile detailing long beach and while I do try and protect myself, being in the sun doesn't help often.

Thanks - Jeff from Ceramic Coating Huntington Beach

One of my friend told me that this article has huge information, and so pretty interesting for me. He also has great knowledge of this, so find it here 먹튀검증