+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thats what I'm saying, someone experieicng hairloss before 20 years old can't afford the luxury of cycling anabolics. Especially if you want regrowth.

Quote Originally Posted by dm90 View Post
    Thats what I'm saying, someone experieicng hairloss before 20 years old can't afford the luxury of cycling anabolics. Especially if you want regrowth.
    Yeah well then after July I'm done. Still i am getting some thickening from dut and ru while on 500 test. After i quit the shit we'll see how much regrowth i get.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex23 View Post
    Yeah well then after July I'm done. Still i am getting some thickening from dut and ru while on 500 test. After i quit the shit we'll see how much regrowth i get.
    As a long term weightlifter I was always jealous of guys who could run gear, get twice as big as me and keep a nw0. Dusteride could provide a large amount of protection, and theoretically if the RU we can get is legitimate 100% of the time, hairloss from AAS could completely be avoided. Unfortunately we dont have a topical antiandrogen that we can get a script for and pick of from the pharmacy and KNOW for a fact itll do its job. Perhaps if replicel actually works, hairloss from gear will be a thing of the past. Until that happens I personally wouldnt take the risk.

try some growth factors for hair

Quote Originally Posted by BBay View Post
    try some growth factors for hair
    Like what? Also anyone got results from minoxidil 5%¿

hey Alex your RU is premixed by Kane? If so have all your batches been looking or feeling the same? Have you gotten your batches tested before? How much are you applying and how often do you use it?

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreno515 View Post
    hey Alex your RU is premixed by Kane? If so have all your batches been looking or feeling the same? Have you gotten your batches tested before? How much are you applying and how often do you use it?
    Yes i buy it from anageninc. Yes all have looked the same and i haven't tested it third -party but if i overdose it i do feel side effects. And it seems to be doing it's job so far. Anyways please give me feedback on minoxidil did anyone get regrowth?

Minoxidil is an extremely effective medication for reversing hairloss in combination with Fin or DUT. The frustration you see from many members that its "garbage" is usually from them not being consistent, not pairing it with fin, or their hairloss is too extensive. Also there's a fear surrounding the "aging effects" reported by some users. This is mainly due to the findings in the Murad study that concluded invitro minoxidil inhibits the lysyl hydroxylase enzyme. I made a long post attempting to dispell this concern. There were several studies after this to test this invivo and all of them showed it was unable to inhibit collagen outside of a culture environment. Simply put if minoxidil actually stopped collagen formation surgeons would be using it everywhere to reduce scars, but it doesnt and they dont. Another thing is that the Murad study isnt saying that collagen is inhibited, its stating that the crosslinks that hold the fibers together are inhibited and therefore collagen cant form. Well the enzyme that minoxidil apparently inhibits is only 1 of the crosslinks that stabilize collagen. A more indepth invitro study into this was conducted and showed that while one of the crosslinks was inhibited the other one was heavily upregulated resulting in no difference in the stability of collagen. With that being said, minoxidil can cause water retention in the face and dark circles. The dark circles are a result of angiogenesis.

Certain pathways are forced into dysregulation by DHT, some of them appear to not repair themselves even after DHT is removed. This is apparently what minoxidil does. There is a crosswalk relation between the canonical WNT pathway and DHT. B-Catenin, the end product of the WNT pathway, is essentialy the first step in hair formation and DHT downregulates the pathway. Minoxidil upregulates the WNT increasing B-Catenin. This is only one of the pathways effected by minoxidil. There are alot of specific drugs coming out for these pathways, but minoxidil seems to target nearly all of them its quite amazing actually. If we could find a way to increase the response rate to Minox then it would be a juggernaut of a regrowth medication.

Quote Originally Posted by dm90 View Post
    Minoxidil is an extremely effective medication for reversing hairloss in combination with Fin or DUT. The frustration you see from many members that its "garbage" is usually from them not being consistent, not pairing it with fin, or their hairloss is too extensive. Also there's a fear surrounding the "aging effects" reported by some users. This is mainly due to the findings in the Murad study that concluded invitro minoxidil inhibits the lysyl hydroxylase enzyme. I made a long post attempting to dispell this concern. There were several studies after this to test this invivo and all of them showed it was unable to inhibit collagen outside of a culture environment. Simply put if minoxidil actually stopped collagen formation surgeons would be using it everywhere to reduce scars, but it doesnt and they dont. Another thing is that the Murad study isnt saying that collagen is inhibited, its stating that the crosslinks that hold the fibers together are inhibited and therefore collagen cant form. Well the enzyme that minoxidil apparently inhibits is only 1 of the crosslinks that stabilize collagen. A more indepth invitro study into this was conducted and showed that while one of the crosslinks was inhibited the other one was heavily upregulated resulting in no difference in the stability of collagen. With that being said, minoxidil can cause water retention in the face and dark circles. The dark circles are a result of angiogenesis.
    It did destroy my collagen. And bare in mind this was confirmed by 3 dermatologists, my whole family and girlfriend so no it ain't a placebo. I looked like i had Enhles Danlos syndrome my facial skin was rubbery like, i could stretch it a few inches above normal. I had deep dark circles and wrinkles under my eyes. I'm 19 so **** that it ain't normal period! Minoxidil not to mention that i used it for 2 months and after quitting I'm WAY BELOW baseline and also bare in mind i had already stopped all hairloss being on dut and ru i was losing and still am 10 hairs per day max. The thing is when i quit minoxidil after 2 months of use i lost around 40% of my hair density and Never recoverd (8 months have passed)