+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HairIsLife View Post

I never did either.. until I started to lose my hair. I developed a natural hate for bald men that have kids, because I feel that people like them are the ones responsible for our suffering. Bald men who have kids are selfish, they make careless decisions without even thinking about the hell that they're going to send their kids through. Luckily, this generation is probably going to be the last to deal with this shit, but that just makes it all that much worse for this generation. Not only do we have to suffer with hair loss during a time when looks mean so much, but we also get to enjoy seeing all these new treatments that are being developed for the NEXT generation. How wonderful is that.
    Just too much truth in one post lol.

I never even thought about balding until mine started... But what 14 year old does? This sucks guys.

It's pretty moronic to somehow blame bald people for having children just because somehow a neglectable percentage of fools prefers not to be born at all rather than lose their hair. There are lots and lots of worse conditions or diseases which are genetically inheritable and have chances of being passed on. Going from cancer and organ failures to all sorts of terrible mental diseases. If we're also going to forbid woman after 35, you might say only a top 5 % of the population should be allowed to breed. Also passing on baldness is a matter of odds. My granddad was bald. He had 5 sons of which only my dad and afterwards me went bald. None of uncles, nephews, cousins or brother are bald. You can't predict those things.

LOL I can't believe how delusional you are. You're on a hair loss forum FFS. If you actually believed half the shit you posted, you wouldn't be here. Bald is only "masculine and cool" when it's by choice, not when you're forced to shave your head because of your bad genetics.

I never did either.. until I started to lose my hair. I developed a natural hate for bald men that have kids, because I feel that people like them are the ones responsible for our suffering. Bald men who have kids are selfish, they make careless decisions without even thinking about the hell that they're going to send their kids through. Luckily, this generation is probably going to be the last to deal with this shit, but that just makes it all that much worse for this generation. Not only do we have to suffer with hair loss during a time when looks mean so much, but we also get to enjoy seeing all these new treatments that are being developed for the NEXT generation. How wonderful is that.
    By your logic, anyone who doesn't look like a model shouldn't reproduce. There are many other things other than hairloss that can affect your looks, like bad skin, ugly nose, receding chin, no cheekbones, being short, being fat, overbite/underbite and negative canthal tilt of eyes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    It's pretty moronic to somehow blame bald people for having children just because somehow a neglectable percentage of fools prefers not to be born at all rather than lose their hair.
    You knowingly set your kid(s) up for failure. Yes, we can't guarantee that our children will inherit the gene from us, but it's selfish of us to even roll the dice and take that chance. Hair loss ruins lives, plain and simple. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy, let alone my future kids.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    By your logic, anyone who doesn't look like a model shouldn't reproduce. There are many other things other than hairloss that can affect your looks, like bad skin, ugly nose, receding chin, being fat, overbite/underbite and negative canthal tilt of eyes etc.
    Most people aren't good looking anyway, it's the fact that most people have hair that makes us stand out so much. That's the WORST part about it. If 7/10 guys were actually balding in their 30's, things wouldn't be so rough, but unfortunately it's not that way. The fact of the matter is, only a handful of men with shit genes actually lose their hair in their 20's and 30's. There's VERY little we can do about it and we're constantly mocked by society. Do you see people making fun of a celebrity's jaw or canthal tilt ? Whatever the f*ck that is.. NO, you don't ! Here's what you do see, article after article of people mocking Jude Law, Prince William, Lebron James, Tiger Woods etc.

It's not all about the looks, it's about fitting in and feeling normal. Being the balding 20 year old, it's hard to feel normal when you're the oddball. Society has made it acceptable to mock us, and that's not cool. If you want to save your kids from a life of hell, don't have them. They'll thank you for saving them the grief.

You knowingly set your kid(s) up for failure. Yes, we can't guarantee that our children will inherit the gene from us, but it's selfish of us to even roll the dice and take that chance. Hair loss ruins lives, plain and simple. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy, let alone my future kids.
    If you are afraid about your child getting baldness gene, marry a woman with good hair genes. For example, I have very bad hair genes, but my wife's family has top notch hair genes. Her father is almost 70, NW0 and his hair is still not grey. Of course I didn't have this in my mind when I married her, but my point is that my son may have inherited her hair genes rather than mine, so may not happen to be bald later on.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    If you are afraid about your child getting baldness gene, marry a woman with good hair genes. For example, I have very bad hair genes, but my wife's family has top notch hair genes. Her father is almost 70, NW0 and his hair is still not grey. Of course I didn't have this in my mind when I married her, but my point is that my son may have inherited her hair genes rather than mine, so may not happen to be bald later on.
    And what happens if your son does inherit your genes ? Are you going to tell him just to shave it off and be confident ? Even though his own dad is a member of a hair loss forum ?

And what happens if your son does inherit your genes ? Are you going to tell him just to shave it off and be confident ? Even though his dad is a member of a hair loss forum ?
    Of course, nothing wrong in being bald. But by the time he starts loosing his hair, we would have a cure for it anyway. So there is even less need to worry about your son getting bald.

Hairislife, Let's get real. The risk of you passing on your narcissistic traits and borderline personality is gonna be a way bigger problem than the risk of actually getting a son, who loses his hair at a certain stage in his life. Yet I don't see you pondering about that.
    I repeat my previous post. Going bald is an unpleasant situation. Yet despite this, the very large majority of men manage to live perfectly happy lives. Again there are waaaay worse genetic traits being passed on, people on this board don't give a toss about. You can think what you want but please don't to mistake delusion as an act of compassion. It's simply not true.

My goal and job as a father will be giving him a good upbringing and raising a boy into an intelligent and grounded man who might encounters obstacles in his life but is strong enough to eventually overcome them. If losing his hair automatically means for him a life of failure, I'd be ashamed of him and only blame myself for not giving him the upbringing he deserved.

Most people aren't good looking anyway, it's the fact that most people have hair that makes us stand out so much. That's the WORST part about it. If 7/10 guys were actually balding in their 30's, things wouldn't be so rough, but unfortunately it's not that way. The fact of the matter is, only a handful of men with shit genes actually lose their hair in their 20's and 30's. There's VERY little we can do about it and we're constantly mocked by society. Do you see people making fun of a celebrity's jaw or canthal tilt ? Whatever the f*ck that is.. NO, you don't ! Here's what you do see, article after article of people mocking Jude Law, Prince William, Lebron James, Tiger Woods etc.

It's not all about the looks, it's about fitting in and feeling normal. Being the balding 20 year old, it's hard to feel normal when you're the oddball. Society has made it acceptable to mock us, and that's not cool. If you want to save your kids from a life of hell, don't have them. They'll thank you for saving them the grief.
    I don't think you would be mocked for looking like that. I repeat, bald is one of the coolest look possible. Its uber masculine and impressive. Those who cry about losing hair are the ugly guys who fear they no more would be able to hide their ugly faces with hair.