+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    I'll break it down for you...

If you came on this forum as a NW 1/2 who wanted to stay up to date on future developments or ways to maintain the hair you have, that would be fine and no one would have a problem with you. However that is not what you have done. You have made 1500+ posts in a little over a year, most of which are highly emotional post claiming that baldness is terrible and is ruining your life. For people like me who's life has been severely impacted by baldness, and based on your perfect head of hair, I want to punch you in the face for your ridiculous comments.

Its like if you had a mild 1st degree burn on a small portion of your right thigh and you went onto a forum for severe burn victims and made 1500+ posts about how your mild burn was ruining your life. No one on that forum would take you seriously and they would all hate you.

To show you what it means to suffer from mpb I will detail my story for you. I started losing my hair right after puberty. I noticed it around 12 years old. When I graduated from high school I was a diffused NW 3. By the time I was 21 I was a very diffused NW 6. At 24 I had a strip transplant by a doctor who is very respected, I was very naive and he lied to me and told me that the small amount of grafts I received, a little over 800, would change my life and my baldness problems would be solved. I was put in a position were I looked ridiculous not shaving down, but I couldn't because of the scars, so I resorted to concealers for 4 years. It ruined my life, I lost the only girl I ever loved, began drinking heavily and contemplated suicide on a daily biases. Less than a year ago I had a transplant with Dr. Rahal of 3340 grafts and it has grown in great, but I still need more work to fill in the 2/3rds and be some what content with the way I look .

So please forgive me if I want to stab you when I see you post comments about how terrible mpb is when you have a perfect head of hair. Stop being a little bitch and acting like your life is ruined when you have zero problems with hairloss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What respected Dr would do that?

TBH it sounds like 26 going to 65 doesnt have heavy hairloss either

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post

TBH it sounds like 26 going to 65 doesnt have heavy hairloss either
    I seriously don't have a problem with any low norwood who is here because they are losing their hair or are worried they might be losing their hair, the sooner you catch it the better off you are.

What I have a problem with is what a see coming from you all the time yeahyeahyeah, which is NW 1/2's coming on here and acting like their life is shit and completely ruined from hairloss. It's insulting to people who are actually greatly suffering from mpb. If you drop the emotional over the top bitching because you have great hair, I would have no problem with you.

I'll give you the highlights of my story yeahyeahyeah, so you can compare.

Heavy diffuse thinning at 17, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, 6 months in psychiatry, psychosis, NW5 by 22 years old even while using minoxidil, developed gynecomastia because of medication, had surgery for gynecomastia, have been publicly humiliated because of my baldness (a whole group of people singing "he has no hair"), two FUE scheduled in the next two year to hopefully restore only 3/4 of my NW5, hoping for new treatments so I can restore the rest someday.

Now I hope you understand why I would gladly join greatjob and give you a punch in the face too.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    I'll add my story yeahyeahyeah, so you can compare with you.

Heavy diffuse thinning at 17, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, 6 months in psychiatry, psychosis, NW5 by 22 years old even while using minoxidil, developed gynecomastia because of medication, had surgery for gynecomastia, have been publicly humiliated because of my baldness (a whole group of people singing "he has no hair"), two FUE scheduled in the next two year to hopefully restore only 3/4 of my NW5.

Now I hope you understand why I would gladly join greatjob and give you a punch in the face too.
    There is a pattern, you both started losing aggressive when you are were young. Are younger guys who lose hair likely to become NW4+ quicker?

Unhappy

Im 26 and a SUPER NORWOOD 7 SLICK BALD...

The only woman I ever loved, rejected me and dated some super hot norwood 0 tall guy and laughed at me and called me old....

Emotional suffering has been real for me...BIG TIME.....

-----
    Also fyi, last night I killed 6 large slices of pizza, a soda, and an entire bag of chips.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Also fyi, last night I killed 6 large slices of pizza, a soda, and an entire bag of chips.
    You should probably stop eating. You have to be bald, but you don't have to be fat...

I hope no one gets as depressed as me with hair loss...

And I hope no one gets addicted to food or pizza like me either...
    Be careful..eating junk food does bring temporary relief, but if you don't stop soon enough you will have bigger problems to deal with than your hair.

If you are going to overeat, eat stuff like no butter popcorn and salads..think I will have a salad right now..that is how I deal with it.

Im 26 and a SUPER NORWOOD 7 SLICK BALD...

The only woman I ever loved, rejected me and dated some super hot norwood 0 tall guy and laughed at me and called me old....

Emotional suffering has been real for me...BIG TIME.....

-----
    I am not bald but it wouldnt matter because I am hung really hard. I get a lot of sex, usually with married women of men who are losing their hair so I am covered either way.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    I am not bald but it wouldnt matter because I am hung really hard. I get a lot of sex, usually with married women of men who are losing their hair so I am covered either way.
    I'd rather be a NW 100 than a douche bag like you...

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    Uh... what are you trying to say? Explain yourself.