Tsuji-lab (Team Tokyo) - Page 23 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Hi,

I need hope and I have a serious question: I’m DUPA and all my scalp is affected by extreme miniaturization (the crown also). I will be completely bald soon and Replicel can't help me because I have no healthy hair…

A user of HLC2020 told me that Tsuji can help even if I have no hair. He say: «Tsuji can control width since they would control the amount of dermal papilla cells. More testing is needed but in theory you could take hair from anywhere and modify its width. As for color they can control as well as they have stated before they can control the proportion of melanocytes in the hair. I think the holdup right now is figuring out how to multiply the cells to begin with. Once that is craked development should be quite swift.»

If it's true, it's a good thing for me because my beard and my body hair are not very thick. Also, it’s not the same color. My hair = Chestnut/Blond, my beard and my body hair = Brown/Ginger. Ginger is very ugly.

But... I’m not sure but I think the only future treatment for guys with no follicle is Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute. They are in the process of making new hair with IPS cells, which can be made using any adult cell in the human body. It may take long time for this method to be commercialized.

Are you really sure Tsuji do the same thing?

I have really need confirmation.

Thank you!
    William

Hi,

I need hope and I have a serious question: I’m DUPA and all my scalp is affected by extreme miniaturization (the crown also). I will be completely bald soon and Replicel can't help me because I have no healthy hair…

A user of HLC2020 told me that Tsuji can help even if I have no hair. He say: «Tsuji can control width since they would control the amount of dermal papilla cells. More testing is needed but in theory you could take hair from anywhere and modify its width. As for color they can control as well as they have stated before they can control the proportion of melanocytes in the hair. I think the holdup right now is figuring out how to multiply the cells to begin with. Once that is craked development should be quite swift.»

If it's true, it's a good thing for me because my beard and my body hair are not very thick. Also, it’s not the same color. My hair = Chestnut/Blond, my beard and my body hair = Brown/Ginger. Ginger is very ugly.

But... I’m not sure but I think the only future treatment for guys with no follicle is Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute. They are in the process of making new hair with IPS cells, which can be made using any adult cell in the human body. It may take long time for this method to be commercialized.

Are you really sure Tsuji do the same thing?

I have really need confirmation.

Thank you!
    William