On fin/ 17 yrs old - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Question On fin/ 17 yrs old

Hey everyone! I really wanted to make a comprehensive forum post that shows the extent of my hair, and if I could get your opinions that would be awesome, and really helpful. I would really appreciate anyone's insight or opinion.

I've been on fin for 2 months now, just started my 3rd a few days ago. I am 17 years old, and started to notice hairloss around october of 2016 when my father said it looked like the edges of my hairline were going up, I believe they're called temples. Anyways, ever since that day that my father pointed it out its been a struggle emotionally. I model and do social media, where looks are pretty much everything and then dealing with hairloss is detrimental to my life/career

Since I started fin, I believe my hair is reversing the shrinking phase, as some parts of my hair near my hairline have huge growth (refer to the attached image, since it didnt get in the line below to see the hairline now) I believe this is reversing the miniaturization of the hair because it seems to be thicker at the base, and thinner at the end. (please correct me if I am wrong, because that could still be hair shrinking? even tho I believe thats unlikely.)

I wanted to know what are additional options like supplements, I'm not interested in the rogane stuff or and oils to go topically on hair, as that will ruin the style process of my hair.

I also wanted to get your opinions on what you think of my hair loss and what you think I can expect for regrowth, and what I can do to stop it! money's no object thankfully. To explain the photos in a line below,

the grey one was when I was 14 1/2, as you can see a hairline, the next two are from when I was 15 1/2, the next 3 are PRE FIN, and were meant to show how fine and frizzy my hair was, the last 4 are about a a week ago, and have been on fin for 2 months.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND ADVICE IN ADVANCE!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3802.jpg

Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	53893Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 11.04.41 PM.jpg

Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	53898Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5498.jpg

Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	53894Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6993.jpg

Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	53895Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7003.jpg

Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	53899Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7389.jpg

Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	53897Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0132.jpg

Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	53890Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0177.jpg

Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	53891Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0215.jpg

Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	53896Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0209.jpg

Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	53892
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0216.jpg

Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	53900  

Hairline looks fine..save pictures and compare in a year. There are no supplements that restore hair.

Conner,
    This is from another thread, and the supplements I swear by. I have not only been keeping my hair, but re growing most it, with natural methods alone. So I think this makes me very able to distinguish what actually works. Here are they are, three months will give you a noticeable difference.

We hear a lot of talk about B Vitamins and Biotin in these rooms. These are essential to hair growth, and should be included. But If you want to take supplements that make a noticeable difference, here they are:

1. Saw Palmetto beta-sitosterol complex
    2. L-carnitine tartrate 1,000 mg
    3. Taurine 4,000 mg
    4. kelp Iodine 325 mcg
    5. Fish oil 2,4000 mg

Make sure your thyroid is not low functioning, as the L-carnatine and kelp will influence this.

With the L-caritine and Taurine you will be blocking both TGFB-1 and TGFB-2 proteins (these are hair cell killers). The Saw palmetto and beta-sitosterol will block the conversion of testosterone to DHT, and lastly the kelp and fish oil will help to keep your thyroid function optimal.

hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    Conner,
    This is from another thread, and the supplements I swear by. I have not only been keeping my hair, but re growing most it, with natural methods alone. So I think this makes me very able to distinguish what actually works. Here are they are, three months will give you a noticeable difference.

We hear a lot of talk about B Vitamins and Biotin in these rooms. These are essential to hair growth, and should be included. But If you want to take supplements that make a noticeable difference, here they are:

1. Saw Palmetto beta-sitosterol complex
    2. L-carnitine tartrate 1,000 mg
    3. Taurine 4,000 mg
    4. kelp Iodine 325 mcg
    5. Fish oil 2,4000 mg

Make sure your thyroid is not low functioning, as the L-carnatine and kelp will influence this.

With the L-caritine and Taurine you will be blocking both TGFB-1 and TGFB-2 proteins (these are hair cell killers). The Saw palmetto and beta-sitosterol will block the conversion of testosterone to DHT, and lastly the kelp and fish oil will help to keep your thyroid function optimal.

hope this helps.
    Taking saw palmetto while being on fin would be like drinking coffee while being on methamphetamine...useless

Skip the SP lou is right.

As Grough and Lou stated, that is complete overkill. Do not supplement propecia with saw palmetto. Quite frankly I think you should have waited to get on propecia until the age of 19. That is what i did, and I can relate to your situation because I started losing hair at the same age as you.

I wish you all the best going forward bud.

alright, thanks guys.