+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    I'm not concerned that they will post "false" results. I'm concerned that they will post inconclusive and ambiguous results and then use camera trickery, marketing hype, and people's vulnerabilities to sell an unproven product just like TRX2 did.
    I think this is a very valid concern, but look at some of the subjects they are including in their internal trial:
    http://res.cloudinary.com/hrscywv4p/...506_dz3k0v.jpg

I don't think this is a very good subject if you are knowingly trying to market a scam.

This arguments make sense when and if they show up massive regrowth of hairs or at least the same as minox+ propecia, i don't think we will ever see that, and they still didn't update the pics

And btw it's 10 days and ofc not a single vellus yet, so the till now the trial is far away from a scam, trick and camera light shit, i don't get why so many people are afraid of scam, there are thousands of hairloss products in the maket which doesn't work and nobody care, if i go to a pharmacy i can buy 50 different kind of treatment and they don't even provide fake pics lol, just a random microscopic *in vitro at the end of the box or not even that.

let me see those "fake" hairs first before buy a pitchfork

Devon you see this; https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...41-pictures%21 ? You see those clear visual results even in bad quality photos? Good luck! Let's see how far you will come with follicept .

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS View Post
    I think it would be great for everyone if StayThick could be a participant in the trials. Member of BTT since 2012, hundreds of posts, obviously credible, sceptical of the treatment but open-minded enough to participate... just the ideal candidate for documenting his progress here. Devon is more than open to the idea - let's get it done
    Exactly. That should put a lot of naysayers to rest too. Only a lowlife would continue to accuse Follicept of being a scam if StayThick grows a nice amount of hair.

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS View Post
    I think it would be great for everyone if StayThick could be a participant in the trials. Member of BTT since 2012, hundreds of posts, obviously credible, sceptical of the treatment but open-minded enough to participate... just the ideal candidate for documenting his progress here. Devon is more than open to the idea - let's get it done
    Sceptical ? A few posts ago he didn't sound too sceptical in fact he claimed lighting etc doesnt even matter and we shouldnt 'complain' about it: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...ht=#post206017 Why the sudden turn ? And even weirder, why the sudden turn from Follicept ? They said they didnt want to allow forum members into the trail, cause it was 'dangerous' or 'legally difficult' and nonsense like that. So why the turn ? And why just 1 forum member ? I mean, you either do it good with 20 forum members or do nothing at all.

There's a difference between mailing 20 samples to random forum members and having a local person trialing the product (after meeting them in person and potentially having in-person check-ins).

Honestly, this thread has turned into the old one. Hopefully Winston just locks this until more long term updates/results are posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Sceptical ? A few posts ago he didn't sound too sceptical in fact he claimed lighting etc doesnt even matter and we shouldnt 'complain' about it: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...ht=#post206017 Why the sudden turn ? And even weirder, why the sudden turn from Follicept ? They said they didnt want to allow forum members into the trail, cause it was 'dangerous' or 'legally difficult' and nonsense like that. So why the turn ? And why just 1 forum member ? I mean, you either do it good with 20 forum members or do nothing at all.
    Participating at Follicept's facility is much different than sending trial samples out to some random forum members.

Why don't you go there and participate? The time you spend here is much more time-consuming isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Arashi, dude, you are insatiable. They said they did not want to mail sample to forum members who live far away. They are open to people who live CLOSE by, people who they can monitor closely. StayThick has been a member here since 2012, what are you gonna say next? That Follicept paid him to pretend to be "against" Follicept, and then publicize false results? Jesus christ dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemo View Post
    There's a difference between mailing 20 samples to random forum members and having a local person trialing the product (after meeting them in person and potentially having in-person check-ins).

Honestly, this thread has turned into the old one. Hopefully Winston just locks this until more long term updates/results are posted.
    Most of us are on the same page.

Arashi, the boogie man is under your bed...watchout!