+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 121 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast

thanks a lot for the thoughtful reply.
    Since I am a few weeks into adding the neogenic + RU, i am considering to carry on with that. ( I figure i can always go to DUT daily, instead of alternating with fin)

I actually been blending all the oils myself(indian oils with the essential oils) twice a week . Making about 2 weeks worth at a time. But this looks like it could be a much easier alternative that i will give a shot.

Do you think it could be beneficial to throw in 2 or 3 days a week saba gel. Also would be same if i just applied a bit of scalpacin then immediately after a little 0.025% tretinoin gel? Or is there a better way to mix or get pre-made?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigB View Post
    thanks a lot for the thoughtful reply.
    Since I am a few weeks into adding the neogenic + RU, i am considering to carry on with that. ( I figure i can always go to DUT daily, instead of alternating with fin)

I actually been blending all the oils myself(indian oils with the essential oils) twice a week . Making about 2 weeks worth at a time. But this looks like it could be a much easier alternative that i will give a shot.

Do you think it could be beneficial to throw in 2 or 3 days a week saba gel. Also would be same if i just applied a bit of scalpacin then immediately after a little 0.025% tretinoin gel? Or is there a better way to mix or get pre-made?
    Hey will reply tonight as I'm going work now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    My advice would be simple, in terms of oils the four essential oils that work are lavender, rosemary, thyme and cedarwood to stimulate growth. The oils I prefer to use is the Divine herbal oil as it contains all oils mixed into one bottle. I first read about these oils on ************ you can track the thread and see I posted on a thread created by someone back in 2012. Now people dismissed these oils as being snake oils, but for sure they are 100% not snake. Lilpauly Mark is right hair oils will help but won't stop MPB, for the past 3 years I have tracked the oil feedback on eBay and other forums, all I have read is 100% positive feedback, mainly woman. I myself have recommended these to 2 woman based on the reviews and both woman are getting regrowth and less hair fall. So my conclusion and the reason I use these is because they probably work mainly on people who have halted hairloss or are diffuse slow thinning.

Now as for your regime if you check previous posts, Plan C is using the exact same regime as you but with added Susan's lotion. The only positive point he has noticed with adding Susan's lotion is his vellus temple hairs are gaining length, again everyone responds different to treatments.

If I was in your shoes I would weigh two options:

1. Carry on with RU58841 + Neogenic see how you go,
    2. Drop RU58841 and neogenic(leave as last option when FIN/DUT stops working), add a lotion mixture like Susan's.

No way would I add both as this can be costly and you may not know what works, considering RU is very powerfull topical.

The ingredients in Susan's lotion you could try:
    15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesteone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% Hydocortisone.

Could add DMI for more penetration.

Here's the oils I use, I also mix pure emu oil with them.

Hello jazz , whats up buddy ? Regards to our conversation about divine herbal oil , which feedbacks did you find on ebay ? All I found was just
    feedback to seller , So I unfortunately don't find the reviews about the product quality and regrowth , If you can guide me to that I would be happy. and as you know I use lipogaine and we make a deal to stay on that for 6 months and then add promox ( either susan or klein ) , but what do you think about adding RU as well ? just as reminder I already on fin 0.5mg and lipogaine .

Can someone please tell me where the hell can I get that Susan's lotion?
    Where can I actually read about it? contact her? buy it?
    One person that can give me 30 seconds of his time.
    Where's Hellouser when you need him.

Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    Sure , Sorry if you don't find that , People help here , especially jazz try to help a lot ,

http://xenicalwtloss.hypermart.net/C...INDEXpage.html

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

So you can find more information about the order on this thread. feel free to ask me if you have any question.

Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    Right here we have the reason why this thread is 59 pages long..

Guys I have come to the conclusion that Dr Klines promox is no different to using genuine regaine or rogaine in us and that is through the bald truth with spencer as what he uses works and the only thing I would say is try to use with an antiandrogen such as ru topical or propecia oral.
    Im glad I was not conned into buying promox from Dr Kline and saved my money.
    The only thing that may help in the product is minoxidil and perhaps tretinoin although that stuff messed up my scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Guys I have come to the conclusion that Dr Klines promox is no different to using genuine regaine or rogaine in us and that is through the bald truth with spencer as what he uses works and the only thing I would say is try to use with an antiandrogen such as ru topical or propecia oral.
    Im glad I was not conned into buying promox from Dr Kline and saved my money.
    The only thing that may help in the product is minoxidil and perhaps tretinoin although that stuff messed up my scalp.
    I dunno how you've managed to reach that conclusion. For starters, its a 15% minoxidil solution, rather than 5, so on that basis alone it is different to Regaine. Plus I haven't heard a single bad word said about the stuff apart from it can cause irritation, which your scalp usually adjusts to within a month.

Are you too frightened to try it?

Hi plan theres no proof that higher than 5% minoxidil even works and in some cases could be dangerous as its a blood pressure drug even 5% you can get nasty side effects that's why its been taken off the market.
    As said I am warning like spencer that higher doses of minoxidil work better than 5% and to be honest I have tried different companies and higher strengths and they did not work as good as the genuine product even Kirkland was not as good for me as regaine so im back on this mixed with ru.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    Right here we have the reason why this thread is 59 pages long..
    Oh really?
    Instead of being a smart*** just answer the question, or maybe not if it makes you feel someone? feel in charge for once in your miserable life?
    is that it?

Anyway, I've used many things, including 15% from time to time, and it actually felt like it's doing something.
    Maybe it was only in my mind, made me feel good about using it I dont know, but I'm pretty sure it did something better than the 5% alone.