+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel - FAIL

never mind , will defo be a cure in ..... `5 years `

I'm amazed people are trying to sugar coat this. The results are horrible. Just being real.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Agreed. Kiwi; This isn't hair site. Kick rocks, your negativity is contagious.

This^ edited from an admittedly more harsh response to your childish postings.
    Bite me.

I've been coming here for years and I make efforts to be honest and real. I message people privately and try to help people like me that have suffered or are suffering now. I don't like speculation and I'll always point it out if I see it.

Replicel don't need our pity. Ther are all very rich and on the share market.They need to man the truck up if they are going to make public comments and promise dates.

I fight for the user.

I'm not sure the results are terrible.

Like Tracy says, it might take time for the hairs to go terminal. Which would be awesome.

Also if this halts hair loss it's great for balding brothers that haven't lost all their hair yet.

On that basis alone they have a multi billion dollar product. Don't cry for RepliCel.

Quote Originally Posted by eqvist View Post
    I told ya!
    Are you seriously patting yourself on the back and suggesting these results are even "semi-good?" They spent a month analyzing the data to portray it in the best possible light and 3% was the best number they could come up with. Placebos often report better results than that. Histogen and Aderans reported far more impressive numbers and even included pictures and yet people aren't so excited about them. From these results, which were from a an elevated dosage, we have no indication that this product works at all.

Replicel has been a fiasco. For the past month they've been paying mickey mouse financial websites and analysts big money to advertise their stock and claim that a "billion dollar cure is on the way" before "retracting" it in the last minute. They mislead a lot of desperate people on this forum.

I'm an optimistic guy and always try to look at things from the bright side. I want to see Replicel succeed as much as anybody here. But I have no faith in Replicel at all and I'm not happy with the unprofessional approach they have taken.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    Are you seriously patting yourself on the back and suggesting these results are even "semi-good?" They spent a month analyzing the data to portray it in the best possible light and 3% was the best number they could come up with. Placebos often report better results than that. Histogen and Aderans reported far more impressive numbers and even included pictures and yet people aren't so excited about them. From these results, which were from a an elevated dosage, we have no indication that this product works at all.

Replicel has been a fiasco. For the past month they've been paying mickey mouse financial websites and analysts big money to advertise their stock and claim that a "billion dollar cure is on the way" before "retracting" it in the last minute. They mislead a lot of desperate people on this forum.

I'm an optimistic guy and always try to look at things from the bright side. I want to see Replicel succeed as much as anybody here. But I have no faith in Replicel at all and I'm not happy with the unprofessional approach they have taken.
    I'm no sure I agree fully with all of this either. Like I said, if RepliCel can halt hairloss they are going to make a crap ton on money.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I'm no sure I agree fully with all of this either. Like I said, if RepliCel can halt hairloss they are going to make a crap ton on money.
    If you remember David Hall's previous interviews with Spencer, he said anything less than 20% is a disappointment and that they fully expected to beat that number. Based on the expectations that Replicel themselves created (and I haven't even mentioned the shameless, paid promotions), there is no doubt that this is a huge disappointment.

If they could halt hair loss, that's a different story, but we have no indication of that at all. Based on the reported results, we can see that Histogen and Aderans are far further ahead and even their results are not particularly impressive.

It is my belief that Replicel will struggle to get funding going forward and I have serious doubts whether they will survive as a company for much longer. The fact that they had to resort to these over the top, paid advertisements in the first place seems to indicate as much.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    If you remember David Hall's previous interviews with Spencer, he said anything less than 20% is a disappointment and that they fully expected to beat that number. Based on the expectations that Replicel themselves created (and I haven't even mentioned the shameless, paid promotions), there is no doubt that this is a huge disappointment.

If they could halt hair loss, that's a different story, but we have no indication of that at all. Based on the reported results, we can see that Histogen and Aderans are far further ahead and even their results are not particularly impressive.

It is my belief that Replicel will struggle to get funding going forward and I have serious doubts whether they will survive as a company for much longer. The fact that they had to resort to these over the top, paid advertisements in the first place seems to indicate as much.
    I totally agree with you about Histogen. I think they are up there. I was also baffled by the moronic excitement about RepliCel - even if they do hit 20% in phase 2 they are still years off being able to sell it. Unlike Histogen and Aderans who are wrapping up Phase 2, RepliCel is miles away from that.

And to anybody who wants to give me the "but they said they can get it into asia before USA... blah blah".... Histogen said exactly the same thing. Exactly. And they are still a few years off.

In terms of your belief. That doesnt need to be here. You're speculating and doing what they do... but in reverse!?!?!

You don't actually know jack didly about their funding. Neither do I. And neither does anybody here. For all you know Donald Trump is funding it and money will never be an issue.

Peace bro.

It's naive to think that funding won't be an issue for RepliCel. I've read their 20-F and they have little cash on hand. They will not be able to borrow money with their poor results and few assets, and before these less than stellar results they had to make an equity offering at $1.50/share (which was well below market price at the time) and only took in a couple million dollars. David Hall is going to have to go all out salesman and suck some people off if they are going to raise money (that's of course if after they sleep on today they even want to proceed to phase II).

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    It's naive to think that funding won't be an issue for RepliCel. I've read their 20-F and they have little cash on hand. They will not be able to borrow money with their poor results and few assets, and before these less than stellar results they had to make an equity offering at $1.50/share (which was well below market price at the time) and only took in a couple million dollars. David Hall is going to have to go all out salesman and suck some people off if they are going to raise money (that's of course if after they sleep on today they even want to proceed to phase II).
    Blah blah blah. Do you work on wall street? Do you have the existing personal relationships with their existing investors that they do (whereby they talk to each other). Have you ever raised millions of dollars before yourself.

Or are you speculating and just telling us your theory on how these things might appear to work in your mind.