+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Setipiprant

Yeah, well, at least he's doing something. I may not believe his method is a viable option for most of us, but at least he's doing something and not just waiting to be screwd over by society's complete indifference to this disease. Sure beats spreading negativity and trying to convince everyone a cure or effective treatment isn't coming within the next five centuries.
    You know, even if he did end up messing up his health, I'd still commend him for the balls and dedication. I am so done with this baldie passivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    I don't say that minoxidil causes cancer? Where do you see that. Open up your eyes.

Your response was hilarious dude to say the least. Comparing PGE2 with icecream. Or saying that something like IGF-1 can only make "cancer grow". People with laron syndrome are the proof that you are talking total nonsense. Who are you to argue with literature and studies anyway? You copy things which are nonsense and where you have no clue about.

Yes there is a risk in "everything". It's relative. We might aswell argue that crossing the street is dangerous or breathing in air is dangerous. What's your point?

Again you are responsible for your own health, do whatever you want.

I'll repeat again. My initial response was more to project a picture that the guy you mention has no clue what he is doing and on which pathways he is acting. He uses that much stuff/methods (probably sitting in the mirror all day) that he might be acting on other pathways that help him (somewhat).

However anyone that says that he knows what the cure is, is laughable. Even more laughable if he is going to correlate it with pathways or "progenitors" while he has no clue what he is doing. In science we work through the scientific method;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method.

Make yourself familiar with it so you don't post such a ridiculous response next time.
    All I know is that Kanes RU gave me sides and setipiprant has stopped my shedding and itch completely with zero sides. At least Swiss is doing this all for free and it openly working with the hair loss community with his blog. He is not selling anything and answers questions on his ask.fm

I'm not sure why you still get involved in the hair loss forums so much? You had a transplant and are on RU for maintenance. Go enjoy life bro instead of researching all these theories all day. You are the only person that is really trying hard to bring Swiss' protocol down when people have been having results with it. Why do you care so much? He put in hard work to help at least provide a viable solution. It is still early but I have never seen someone so against it for no reason esepcislly when he is not even selling anything. Unless you are still getting paid from Kane to sell his RU....you are not fooling anyone man

Quote Originally Posted by Follisket View Post
    Yeah, well, at least he's doing something. I may not believe his method is a viable option for most of us, but at least he's doing something and not just waiting to be screwd over by society's complete indifference to this disease. Sure beats spreading negativity and trying to convince everyone a cure or effective treatment isn't coming within the next five centuries.
    You know, even if he did end up messing up his health, I'd still commend him for the balls and dedication. I am so done with this baldie passivity.
    Sure he has balls and dedication. I applaud him for that. He just doesn't always know what he is talking about at all. His previous message reflected that immensely.

Being negative or positive doesn't matter anyway. It won't influence how fast a cure will arrive in the future right? One can be objective, realistic and rely on science about particular things though.

Time will tell eventually when we will get a cure. Could be over 10 years, could be over 20 years. Yes we are passive, but it´s easy to point fingers. What would your plan be? Surely if we would unite we could achieve great things or at least put effort into stuff to get something done. That is the only way, there is no other way.

Can someone help me understand the graph on page 7 of this Setipiprant document from Kythera? It shows full PGD2 inhibition at 100nM.

The molar mass of Seti is apparently 402.138 g/mol. 100e-9 mols per liter would be 4.02e-5 g/L, which is extremely dilute.

That can't be right. What am I doing wrong?

@Swooping

Thank you for correcting to me. I learn more and more by reading your posts. You truly are amazing.
    I understand where you are coming from. Both you and TubZy bring up excellent points.

If you did not know, California warns people that the water they are drinking contains carcinogens.

It seems like everything contains carcinogens. You are right, we should be looking more closely into PGE2 and its functions. Thank you for taking the time to respond to me. Btw, I saw your transplant. Looks good man. Wonder why you are even on here? Shoot, once I cure my hairloss, I'm outta here! But i'm pretty sure you are just here to help, right?

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    All I know is that Kanes RU gave me sides and setipiprant has stopped my shedding and itch completely with zero sides. At least Swiss is doing this all for free and it openly working with the hair loss community with his blog. He is not selling anything and answers questions on his ask.fm

I'm not sure why you still get involved in the hair loss forums so much? You had a transplant and are on RU for maintenance. Go enjoy life bro instead of researching all these theories all day. You are the only person that is really trying hard to bring Swiss' protocol down when people have been having results with it. Why do you care so much? He put in hard work to help at least provide a viable solution. It is still early but I have never seen someone so against it for no reason esepcislly when he is not even selling anything. Unless you are still getting paid from Kane to sell his RU....you are not fooling anyone man
    I try to put him down? Nah, not at all. Don't bring up that discussion even. He is a evil person, permabanned from every forum. Has blackmailed a transgender (what a hero), released private information about people, is a neo-nazi etc. So dude please, don't start that way. Everyone is aware of this. In fact he is the reason that PM functions on forums are gone. You didn't know this? Now you do.

Where do you see I am against it? I'm just saying that primarily he talks bro science. Anyone who talks about a "cure" from behind his keyboard by slamming chemicals on his head, burning and wounding his head is a joke. Even more funny is how he pretends to know the "cure" by acting on "progenitors" etc. How hard is this to understand? Not even the best hair researchers in the world know what pathways act after AR activation. Anyone other who is pretending to know better is lying. Period.

I know Swiss argues that Kane has 12 soldiers who are marketing for him. Hilarious, truth being told the only one who is earning money with these groupbuys is Swiss itself seeing the outrageous prices of seti for example. It's way cheaper but you don't know this. That "private forum" handles with no transparency. Hence you don't even know where you get your stuff from. You don't even know where they test the products. Cause they are being sold to you with a huge mark-up dummy. You believe what you want to believe and what you is told. Just like with your previous message. You copied his message that I were wrong. I replied to you and showed how stupid that reply of him was. That explains everything from you pretty quickly how fast you tend to believe things that are being told to you.

About your question I study bio science and have a particular emphasis and interest in hair follicle biology. I'm here to help people. My hair loss is fixed now somewhat yes although I would love to drop RU for a better alternative in the future. But my interest for hair follicle biology won't fade away. I have had a shitload of questions lately too across the forums because of my hair transplant from people. So I'm quite busy and like to help people. I also enjoy scientific discussions. My posting history on websites tell all. Just go look at them.

Do whatever you want furthermore lol and stay on-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    I try to put him down? Nah, not at all. Don't bring up that discussion even. He is a evil person, permabanned from every forum. Has blackmailed a transgender (what a hero), released private information about people, is a neo-nazi etc. So dude please, don't start that way. Everyone is aware of this. In fact he is the reason that PM functions on forums are gone. You didn't know this? Now you do.

Where do you see I am against it? I'm just saying that primarily he talks bro science. Anyone who talks about a "cure" from behind his keyboard by slamming chemicals on his head, burning and wounding his head is a joke. Even more funny is how he pretends to know the "cure" by acting on "progenitors" etc. How hard is this to understand? Not even the best hair researchers in the world know how to tackle the problem or what pathways act after AR activation. Anyone other who is pretending to know better is lying. Period.

I know Swiss argues that Kane has 12 soldiers who are marketing for him. Hilarious, truth being told the only one who is earning money with these groupbuys is Swiss itself seeing the outrageous prices of seti for example. It's way cheaper but you don't know this. That "private forum" handles with no transparency. Hence you don't even know where you get your stuff from. You don't even know where they test the products. Cause they are being sold to you with a huge mark-up dummy. You believe what you want to believe and what you is told. Just like with your previous message. You copied his message that I were wrong. I replied to you and showed how stupid that reply of him was. That explains everything from you pretty quickly how fast you tend to believe things that are being told to you.

About your question I study bio science and have a particular emphasis and interest in hair follicle biology. I'm here to help people. My hair loss is fixed now somewhat yes although I would love to drop RU for a better alternative in the future. But my interest for hair follicle biology won't fade away. I have had a shitload of questions lately too across the forums because of my hair transplant. So I'm quite busy and like to help people. I also enjoy scientific discussions. My post records on websites tell all. Just go look at them .
    So how is this any different than putting Kane's RU on your head? You DON'T know what you are putting on your head either. So your statement about slamming chemicals on your head is invalid. He is following research from one of the world's top doctor Dr. Cotsarelis, so how is it all bro science? If anything, seti is more safe than RU.

I can honestly really care less if you think he is a neo-nazi or blackmailed a transgender. This is about hair loss not a drama scene.

Where do I see your against? lmao, you are on every forum saying PGD2 won't regrow hair when it's for maintenance. Then you are claiming PGE2 is is going to cause cancer, then switch to saying "well there is a risk to everything" after someone calls you out on it.

sorry swooping me thinks you doth protest too much.... (a saying that's probably way before the time of most here)

So how is this any different than putting Kane's RU on your head? You DON'T know what you are putting on your head either. So your statement about slamming chemicals on your head is invalid. He is following research from one of the world's top doctor Dr. Cotsarelis, so how is it all bro science? If anything, seti is more safe than RU.

I can honestly really care less if you think he is a neo-nazi or blackmailed a transgender. This is about hair loss not a drama scene.

Where do I see your against? lmao, you are on every forum saying PGD2 won't regrow hair when it's for maintenance. Then you are claiming PGE2 is is going to cause cancer, then switch to saying "well there is a risk to everything" after someone calls you out on it.
    Wow damn man. What are you smoking? My whole argumentation on this topic is that setipiprant will never get regrowth by the primary intention of in-vivo observational evidence of other DP2 antagonists. Furthermore I didn't say that PGE2 is going to CAUSE cancer it's a carcinogen. That's a big, big difference. After all this discussion you still don't get it unbelievable. People who will read this topic will understand that. Studies back me up in this one, I quoted them. Even I hope that the clinical trials will come close to the effectiveness of finasteride, but that's far from sure at this point.

You make it sound as if PGE2 only works on PGE2. No, it works on allot of downstream pathways that you have no clue about, hence they could be for instance attributing to some pro-hair growth effect. This is the essence of molecular signalling. Just like the best hair loss researchers still don't know why minoxidil works. So in a recent review of A.M Christiano in 2013 she mentions 2 probable mechanisms of minoxidil action for the pro-hair growth effects but even she is unsure, just like every other elite researcher.

What has Kane to do with this all? He has a shop based on commercial incentive with the primary intention of earning money. Just like 100's of other research chemicals shops online. Why do you keep bringing him up? Who cares about him. It's funny that you talk about a "drama scene". Who is creating drama here dude, you are. I'm making argumentation in a discussion you don't even provide counter arguments to the content.

Yes it's Cotsarelis his research. But it's a hypothesis.. How many times do I need to tell you furthermore that the primary intention of my message wasn't to warn you for something. You are responsible for your own health. The primary intention of my message was and I repeat again that he does that many things on his scalp that you can't relate it to any pathway(s) because the compounds he uses have a BROAD biological action. Do whatever you want dude. If you want to use 17b-estradiol and turn yourself into a women that is fine too with me, you are responsible for your own health. You probably did that already lol.

You are right. It's too risky using a drug that didn't get the fda approval.
    Also nobody should care about the opinion of anybody -wannabe star through a hairloss forum(so pathetic)..