+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by diffuseloser View Post
    champpy

No nothing to do with sides. Just a bit fed up to be honest. Tired of spending money on treatments and have very little to show for it. I've just bought a new house so can't really afford to spend hundreds of dollars on treatments that may or may not work. RU worked for a while but not really getting any further improvements. It's back as bad as it ever was. Minoxidil just never did nothing for me anyway. I'm considering surrender and just shaving it off completely. Tired of fighting a losing battle.
    Honestly man this is what im starting to think, each day most of us on here dedicate 2-3 hours on our hair alone whether it be looking after it, spending time on these forums or just thinking about it in general, if we each just used that time more productivly for ourselves whether it be through excersie, learning a new skill like a different language, learning a musical instrument, studying something different, you name it, it would be such a much better use of our times and would benifit ourselves much more, and for people that say don't worry guys we've got a new treatment like CB or SM coming out in 2-3 years just hang on till then, these treatments arnt guna be the miracles everyone is looking for, there just guna buy you a tiny bit more time 2 maybe 5 years if your really lucky, but your hair still isn't guna be great and you will still eventaully lose it, im thinking maybe it really is just time to face the inevitable and move on with something that in all honestly shouldnt really effect us the way it does.

Hello mates!

I would like to swich from minox brand, reading allot good reviews lateley about lipogain, does RU dissolve in lipogaine? I'm using K&B + ru from kane now with good progress. I'm using OC-ethanol now, it looks like its cutting the shedding further down to 10-25 a day.

What is everyone's thoughts on dermarolling before applying RU with a 0.5mm? I mix 20mg of RU in neogenic. My hair is longer now and I'm a diffuse thinner. It has been getting harder to apply to the scalp. Would dermarolling with a 0.5mm help absorption but not cause sides since I'm using such a lower dose?

How does anyone predict the effectiveness of these things before any study results are released? I mean what are these speculations even based off of even similar class of drugs like for CB are not representative always of how this particular one might work. You and I have no idea if or how well any of these will work.

"new treatment like CB or SM coming out in 2-3 years just hang on till then, these treatments arnt guna be the miracles everyone is looking for, there just guna buy you a tiny bit more time 2 maybe 5 years if your really lucky, but your hair still isn't guna be great and you will still eventaully lose it"

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    What is everyone's thoughts on dermarolling before applying RU with a 0.5mm? I mix 20mg of RU in neogenic. My hair is longer now and I'm a diffuse thinner. It has been getting harder to apply to the scalp. Would dermarolling with a 0.5mm help absorption but not cause sides since I'm using such a lower dose?
    You could try that. Only one way to find out really. Do you mix it 20mg of ru in 6ml neogenic?

Yeah I mix 20mg of RU with neogenic in 6ML. I ordered my OC ethanol from Kane and will also add 10mg of that into the neo as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Yeah I mix 20mg of RU with neogenic in 6ML. I ordered my OC ethanol from Kane and will also add 10mg of that into the neo as well.
    That's not really much. Are you susceptible to sides or something?

Perhaps you can try to mix 20MG in like 3ml in neogenic and increase the concentration that way.

Default ru +oc the real shit

Hello buddies!

I want to give you some update 2 years on Ru58841 from kane, with good improvement slight regrowth. After 2 months OC000459 the shedding seems almost zero. No extra regrowth but no shedding.. I think this comb will allow me to keep my hair for the next 10 years. I’m using 2% OC ethanol in the same vehicle as Ru (K&B solution).

Hey that's great news I always buy this combination as back up every year.

You also buy the ethanol from Kane? Also the RU 2%?

How do you apply RU/OC together?

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    That's not really much. Are you susceptible to sides or something?

Perhaps you can try to mix 20MG in like 3ml in neogenic and increase the concentration that way.
    Yo.. whether 20MG in 3 or 6ml it's the same end amt being put in the scalp esp as a very high % of RU mg dissolves well in just a ml. Concentration is not relevant, it's the total amt of MG applied to to the scalp. Hope helps