Hormones, candida and your hair - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Arrow [IMPORTANT!] Hormones, candida and your hair

To many people think there's only genetics to blame for hair loss. If you still have decent amount of hair and brains (or at least the last one) you'd be wise enough to know the human body is a very, very complex somethig. Just like a lot of diseases and chronic illnesses, such as cancer, are mostly passed by genetics but can also very well be triggered or extremely speed up by other things such as underlaying problems such as candida, bad habbits, lifestyle, smoking/drinking and even envoirment.

Please don't lose your hope in fighting hair loss and rule out ALL other possible causes.

Candida, Hormones, and your Hair

Candida overgrowth, when not immediately treated correctly will more times than not affect the body’s hormones, the result of which is usually hypothyroidism. The condition, hypothyroidism, causes a decrease in general circulation which will lead to damaging the follicles of the hair. If you have this problem, you can have your thyroid checked by a physician for the thyroid hormones, triiodothyronine (T 3) and thyroxine (T 4). Sometimes taking thyroid medication is necessary for a while during a Candida infestation.
    If you're really (being) convinced that it's only cause can be genetics, please don't comment trying to isolate other people's mind. Your own is enough.

Within all the time you invest in googling on how to keep your hair or results of minoxidil and finasteride - please invest some hours in googling on candida and hair loss, parasites and nutrition deficiency and how your hair needs nutritions and other things to keep the follicles healthy, how many times a hair can grown back - Wether they fell out because of genetics, stress, parasites, Hormones and candida.

A HUGE amount of people (men convinced they had MPB/AGA) stopped their hair loss right after they cured from the candida or got rid of parasites. A lot of reports and posts out there including pictures, just like minoxidil and finasteride would stop it.

I'm not saying this is the only cause or anything like that. I'm just saying you should at all times rule out all other possible causes and problems.

There always might be a lot of overseen problems which do not only cause and continue damage to your hair, but to your long term health as well.

Please use common sense when it comes to symptoms you wouldn't think are connected to hair loss. Research a lot. Talk to your (but a good) doctor. Use your brains, the human body is complex and we're living in a world we easily ignore the good things and attract the damaging.

O.k. dude, here's the difference

A person WITHOUT MPB loses hair due to physiological stress - it grows back immediately
    A person WITH MPB loses hair due to physiological stress - it doesn't grow back

obviously this is a simplistic version, but you get the point. I have 3 friends that have had TE, including myself. 2 of them regrew their hair like it was never lost, the other one, went horribly thin only in the MPB zones. Same thing happened to me. Same thing happens to most women that gives birth. The difference is? they regrow all their hair.

Rare cases of hair loss aside... 99% of us on here have MPB. A genetic condition that prevents you from regrowing hair once it is lost. How it is lost and how quickly can vary due to other physiological factors. It is not the losing of hair that is most significant, it's the ability to regrow it. You have MPB, you have a genetic predisposition to an inability to regrow your hair. This is fact dude, useless arguing it.

Hey James so if scratching your scalp due to dandruff or having that itchy feeling due to MPB mean your hair is permanently lost if there were hairs lost when you did scratch?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    O.k. dude, here's the difference

A person WITHOUT MPB loses hair due to physiological stress - it grows back immediately
    A person WITH MPB loses hair due to physiological stress - it doesn't grow back

obviously this is a simplistic version, but you get the point. I have 3 friends that have had TE, including myself. 2 of them regrew their hair like it was never lost, the other one, went horribly thin only in the MPB zones. Same thing happened to me. Same thing happens to most women that gives birth. The difference is? they regrow all their hair.

Rare cases of hair loss aside... 99% of us on here have MPB. A genetic condition that prevents you from regrowing hair once it is lost. How it is lost and how quickly can vary due to other physiological factors. It is not the losing of hair that is most significant, it's the ability to regrow it. You have MPB, you have a genetic predisposition to an inability to regrow your hair. This is fact dude, useless arguing it.
    Who talked about TE? Or regrowing hair?
    You obviously need to read better and let go of the ignorance.

Researches done by highly educated people prove that candida can and will trigger and/or speed up the genetical hair loss (for example: You would genetically start losing it by the age of 30, but now started losing it since age 19). And there are dozens of researches for other causes as well, such as long-term nutrition deficiency and illness, genetics, Hormones and a lot of other factors.

Nobody here besides you is talking about T.E.

My grandfather from my mother still has all of his hair at age 65-70, but my father's father lost it around age 35. My father has also been receding and losing vertex since his 32/33th.

I'm 22 and extremely rapidly losing since 21,5. And I can tell why. Just like I can tell why my father didn't that early.

Same counts for hundreds of thousands of other people 'dude', but for you it would be smart to just let go off the hair loss thing and get to learn about manners or reading studies first. Since you speak without reading, and if you would've been able to read good you wouldn't have said such a thing, or anything at all. I specifically asked this for people like you, from whose mind is isolated to a certain amount of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Loony View Post

Researches done by highly educated people prove that candida can and will trigger and/or speed up the genetical hair loss (for example: You would genetically start losing it by the age of 30, but now started losing it since age 19). And there are dozens of researches for other causes as well, such as long-term nutrition deficiency and illness, genetics, Hormones and a lot of other factors.

My grandfather from my mother still has all of his hair at age 65-70, but my father's father lost it around age 35. My father has also been receding and losing vertex since his 32/33th.

I'm 22 and extremely rapidly losing since 21,5. And I can tell why. Just like I can tell why my father didn't that early.

Same counts for hundreds of thousands of other people 'dude', but for you it would be smart to just let go off the hair loss thing and get to learn about manners or reading studies first. Since you speak without reading, and if you would've been able to read good you wouldn't have said such a thing, or anything at all. I specifically asked this for people like you, from whose mind is isolated to a certain amount of knowledge.
    It's true that other factors contribute to hair loss and can make MPB worse. Hyper/hypothyroidism is one of those issues and I am awaiting blood test results to see if that is an underlying issue for me as I also have some other symptoms related to hyperthyroidism (mainly persistent underweight). That being said, MPB is the only type of hair loss that will occur at the top of your scalp and not at the sides and back. In that sense MPB is easy to diagnose and it is likely for most people that this the only cause of hair loss as others are just very uncommon in men (iron deficiency and hormonal imbalances are more likely in women than in men, and I think malnourishment is unlikely for most people here).

You are right that people should at least get checked before jumping to conclusions, but for 95% of men with hair loss it's MPB and nothing else. MPB is different for every person. Some people are completely bald by 25, others when they're 50 or even 60. That doesn't mean the former is an unhealthy person or has hormonal issues. I think everyone is genetically predisposed to have a certain amount of testosteron/DHT and/or respond to it in a certain way.

Your genes are not 100% the same as your father. The fact that your maternal grandfather wasn't bald doesn't mean that you inherited it from your father. The main culprit for MPB, the androgen receptor gene, is located on the X chromosome, thus inherited from your mother. Remember that your mother has two X chromosomes, so it is possible that there is a history of MPB on your maternal grandmother's side of the family. It's hard to tell because women don't express this gene unless they inherited it from both their parents, so your grandmother may have been a silent carrier, who got it from her mother, who got it from her mother, and so on.

Just that your baldness is expressing itself earlier than your father's does not mean it's not genetic. There's really no way to tell, but it's safe to assume that for the vast majority of men here just have MPB and there's nothing else to it. We all know the human body is more complex than that, if not we would have a more effective cure.

Again, I agree with you that people should check for underlying health issues, but there is nothing other than MPB that causes the receding hairline and specific hairloss pattern. Having other issues related to hair loss are rare for men, and I think most men here are healthy, have been to doctors and dermatologists and know there is no reason to suspect anything other than MPB. There's no need to act so condescending to people. They know themselves better about than you know them. You might have thyroid issues speeding up your hair loss, that's unfortunate, and good for you for catching that, but that's very uncommon. Most MPB sufferers don't have such underlying health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Loony View Post

You are talking about TE and don't even know it... ANYTHING that causes a larger amount of hair to quickly cycle into telogen is a TE inducing agent. This fungus is causing trauma to the body. Therefor, while being it's host, your body initiates TE.. to deal with it. I have a MASTERS in molecular and cellular bio DUDE and have researched these things thoroughly. Where are your credentials? You are a bro scientist that found some article and is just creating random theories.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    I have 3 friends that have had TE, including myself. 2 of them regrew their hair like it was never lost, the other one, went horribly thin only in the MPB zones.
    Did your friend who has MPB regrow his hair eventually? I have MPB genes, fin has maintained my hair for the last 12 years, but I experienced TE 6 months ago, and hairs seems don't come back since then...

Maybe it takes longer for them to grow back?? Although half a year is pretty long.

Im usually a happy guy always in a good mood but yesterday I don't know what set me off but I was angry a out everything and stressed slot in a short amount of time bjt I eventually got in a better mood but can that little amount of stress cause TE?

I suffer from Seborrheic Dermatitis = extreme dandruff. After years of searching for a treatment of a cure i connected the dots and found out that my seborrheic dermatitis was sensitive to what i eat, i stopped eating everything that contained gluten and my problematic scalp is long gone.

So yes you are what you eat unless you are what your eat.