+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Default regrow that bald spot!!!

I noticed I was going bald, I panicked and turned the internet upside down in search of a solution and tried lots of products and weird things but none worked. a friend who used to tease me about the hair (in a bid to tease me further) bought a product from Africa during his travels and he mockingly gave me as a present.I tried it and the result is unbelievable. infact he had to call his contacts in Africa to get in touch with the manufacturers. I know how frustrating and confidence-sapping being bald is that's why I took this painstaking mission to reveal to any who wants to try it. you can contact the manufacturers on (abiomoigho@gmail.com)I hope this message helps.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie77 View Post
    I noticed I was going bald, I panicked and turned the internet upside down in search of a solution and tried lots of products and weird things but none worked. a friend who used to tease me about the hair (in a bid to tease me further) bought a product from Africa during his travels and he mockingly gave me as a present.I tried it and the result is unbelievable. infact he had to call his contacts in Africa to get in touch with the manufacturers. I know how frustrating and confidence-sapping being bald is that's why I took this painstaking mission to reveal to any who wants to try it. you can contact the manufacturers on (abiomoigho@gmail.com)I hope this message helps.
    Is it by any chance a Nigerian prince who just needs my account number and PIN to send me $100k?

lol @ all nigerian scammers. it couldn't be more obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dench57 View Post
    Is it by any chance a Nigerian prince who just needs my account number and PIN to send me $100k?
    Must be the same

**** off liar.

They don`t inform when is going to start this clinical trial?

I hope it works!
    If trials starts in 2017 and works, when do you think would be launched to the market?

Quote Originally Posted by SebaURU View Post
    I am afraid this is old news. They talk about Phase IIb clinical trial expected to start in late 2012 ...

It says "starting now" in there. More here:

http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/so-i...-cluster-kbic/

Quote Originally Posted by SebaURU View Post
    They don`t inform when is going to start this clinical trial?

I hope it works!
    If trials starts in 2017 and works, when do you think would be launched to the market?