+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Lol well I am using it and I just bought another 6 months supply 3 bottles, I also added her Acetyl glutathione, Vitamin E and C mixtures lotions to trial on myself.

As Plan C has stated I am also noticing better results on her 15%, my vellus temple hairs are growing in length. Do not worry I have been taking update pictures, there's another guy from hairlosshelp Aaron who has sent me pictures Via Watts App he is getting major regrowth, but he's also using similar Regime to mine. He has been taking pictures and said he would update the forums once his hair fully regrows.

Anyways see the threads about websites and prices as I posted everything in my threads to help everyone.

Original thread:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...lp.&highlight=

Details about products, follow the whole thread and posts as I have been updating regular:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...%21&highlight=

My original thread on regrowth which I will be updating in 3 months as my hair is getting better by the day since adding her lotion:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...ead&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    can you speak to her directly on the phone before you order. I'm concerned about making the jump from 5% minox to 15% with side effects. I have also heard about AA, and tretonin burning the scalp.
    What is your current Regime? I still use 5% alongside the 15%, you may feel slight headache and slight stinging at the start, after month or so things subside as your body adjusts.

Guys for anyone who wants my advice ask me, I have been trying to help so many people via emails and watts app. I'm going by my 5 years on these forums constantly researching, I enjoy helping people, because it was these forums that saved me from depression. If your looking to add the lotion post your full regime first, your current hairloss state, how long you been using your current regime, that way I can help guide you from my experience.

The most potent lotion Susan currently makes minus the 30% minoxidil is below:

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% Hydocortisone
    DMI (Dimethyl Isosorbide)

Again follow the above thread:

Quote:

Another update email Susan sent me to help you guys, slight change:

Base formula:
    Minoxidil (offered in 5%, 12.5%, 15% and 30%.)
    AA 5%
    RA 0.025%
    Finasteride 0.1%
    NOTES:
    Minoxidil is available:
    30% CREAM ONLY
    12.5% LOTION ONLY
    15% CREAM and LOTION ONLY
    5% SPRAY LIQUID AND LOTION ONLY
    NOTE: IN THE 5% SPRAY IS MINOXIDIL 5%, FINASTERIDE 0.1% AND AA 5%-NO OTHER ADDITIVES!!!!!
    WE OFFER A 5% MINOXIDIL FOAM WITH NO ADDITIVES
    General additives to everything BUT 5% spray liquid and foam are:
    Progesterone 0.25%
    Hydrocortisone 0.1% (NOT 1%)
    BIOTIN 1.3%
    DMI
    Also another update:

MINOXIDIL AND ADDITIVES
    The following are basic ingredients that have proven scientific validity in hair loss when applied topically:
     Minoxidil – while the exact mechanism of action is unclear, minoxidil is the gold standard ingredient for treating androgenic alopecia
     Finasteride – a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, stops the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). *Added topically, finasteride works synergistically with the other ingredients to halt further hair loss and promote thickening and re-growth with lower incidence of systemic side effects than oral use
     Azelaic Acid – a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, stops the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
     Retinoic Acid (Tretinoin)– a vitamin A derivative, promotes growth and development of new skin and aids in absorption of other active ingredients
     Progesterone – a hormone naturally occurring in both men and women that acts as a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor
     Hydrocortisone – a corticosteroid that reduces inflammation, can be added if needed to prevent irritation from higher dose minoxidil
     Vitamin E – antioxidant and follicle softener, also increases blood circulation (all our minoxidil creams and lotions contain vitamin E at 0.1%)
     We do not recommend adding grape seed extract to a topical formulation because of concerns with staining and there is no scientific literature to prove efficacy.
    ***We recommend an oral grape seed extract supplement instead of topical use
    In addition to our custom minoxidil formulations, we have a combination acetyl-glutathione and biotin liquid for daily use.
    We are formulating 3 adjunct OTC topicals to be used before applying the Minoxidil:
    Acetyl Glutathione with vitamin C and E.
    Progesterone 3% leave-in treatment
    Acetyl Glutathione 3% with Biotin 1.3%
     Biotin – a B vitamin that strengthens the hair from the root to increase hair anchoring and targets DHT to prevent hair loss
     Acetyl-Glutathione – potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, stimulates mitochondria, breaks down DHT, and detoxifies environmental xenoestrogens which are commonly found in fragrances, bath and body products, personal care products, and cleaning and laundry products.
    Hair health involves the follicle. *1/3 of hair is in the growing phase, 1/3 is in hair loss phase, and 1/3 is in the process of development to maturity. *The goal is to protect the DNA and prevent free radicals from breaking down the cells in the follicle. *To that end we recommend use of antioxidants, SLS-free shampoo/conditioner (Check out our line of NON-TOXIC STIMULATING shampoos and conditioners on our hair loss page), and avoidance of pesticides/chemicals in food and water, and eating healthfully.
    Oral supplements recommended for management of hair loss:
    Murray Avenue Apothecary’s DHT/Hormone Balancer Caps-contains Saw Palmetto (alternative to finasteride) with other DHT balancing ingredients for hair loss and prostate health.
    Grape seed extract – a concentrate of flavanoids, linoleic acid, vitamin E and oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), the last two constituents are known to stop hair loss and promote hair regrowth. *
    Other oral supplements include Vitamin E Succinate, Zinc Methionine, , Acetyl Glutathione-exclusive to Murray Avenue Apothecary, Linolenic Acid-Borage oil or Evening Primrose oil, Fish Oil, MAA Easy Absorb Iron -with Iron Bis-Glycinate, Thyroid Support, Vitamin B Complex and Biotin Forte

5% target brand minox 2x day, 1 mg fin daily (no sides)

been on minox 5% for 4 years, had excellent regrowth. Last year started losing hair at an accelerated rate even on the minox, and decided to add fin to regimen 7 months ago. hairloss stabilized, but haven't seen any noticeable growth.

I'm wondering if a higher strength minox, and perhaps with additional ingredients, can give me regrowrh

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    What is your current Regime? I still use 5% alongside the 15%, you may feel slight headache and slight stinging at the start, after month or so things subside as your body adjusts.

5% target brand minox 2x day, 1 mg fin daily (no sides)

been on minox 5% for 4 years, had excellent regrowth. Last year started losing hair at an accelerated rate even on the minox, and decided to add fin to regimen 7 months ago. hairloss stabilized, but haven't seen any noticeable growth.

I'm wondering if a higher strength minox, and perhaps with additional ingredients, can give me regrowrh
    Right looks like your follicles must have been signalled to sleep, do you not use a good shampoo like Regenepure Dr and Nt or Revita Ketaconazole based.

I did notice regrowth and thickness when I first used Dr kleins products 2 years back, I had to make the switch to Susan because he passed away in August. Since using Susan's lotion I have noticed my vellus hairs growing longer in length and also the fact it has carried on working like Dr Kleins Promox, my hair thickness now is amazing.

I can not make any promises but I can try helping you get regrowth, the lotion mixture I use is the same posted above. You would also need a 1mm derma roller, good shampoo and mixture of hair oils. In your case I would also add DMI (Dimethyl Isosorbide) for extra penetration.

As stated the Regime Aaron is using has given him major regrowth, i suggested the following and he's seeing good results, iv seen his pictures:

1. Susan's lotion mixture

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% Hydocortisone

2. Divine herbal hair oils
    3. Derma roller
    4. Regenepure Dr and Nt, key is to leave DR on the scalp for 10-15 minutes.
    5. Twice a day 5% regaine foam AM/PM (night use only after 10-15 minutes applying Regaine 5% he applies Susan's mixture on his weak areas of concern 1ml only!)

If you could afford a laser helmet I would consider adding one as they do assist in thickness and quality of hair, only if your hairloss has stabilised. I would also cut down or stop wheat as rhis causes inflammation and consider a good healthy clean diet, Paleo. Also get some Tumeric, black seed(nigella sativa), Taurine and pure honey.

Hi Jazz, thanks for the reply. I had a few questions.

1. I have never heard of DMI.....Is it used in the place of propylene glycol, and is it safe to use. If it enhances Minox absorption could I still get away with using a regular minox dose at 5%, or do you think I still need to bump up to 15%?

2. Do I need to buy both the DR, and NT shampoos? What is the diff between them, and are they used once a week, every other day?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Right looks like your follicles must have been signalled to sleep, do you not use a good shampoo like Regenepure Dr and Nt or Revita Ketaconazole based.

I did notice regrowth and thickness when I first used Dr kleins products 2 years back, I had to make the switch to Susan because he passed away in August. Since using Susan's lotion I have noticed my vellus hairs growing longer in length and also the fact it has carried on working like Dr Kleins Promox, my hair thickness now is amazing.

I can not make any promises but I can try helping you get regrowth, the lotion mixture I use is the same posted above. You would also need a 1mm derma roller, good shampoo and mixture of hair oils. In your case I would also add DMI (Dimethyl Isosorbide) for extra penetration.

As stated the Regime Aaron is using has given him major regrowth, i suggested the following and he's seeing good results, iv seen his pictures:

1. Susan's lotion mixture

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% Hydocortisone

2. Divine herbal hair oils
    3. Derma roller
    4. Regenepure Dr and Nt, key is to leave DR on the scalp for 10-15 minutes.
    5. Twice a day 5% regaine foam AM/PM (night use only after 10-15 minutes applying Regaine 5% he applies Susan's mixture on his weak areas of concern 1ml only!)

If you could afford a laser helmet I would consider adding one as they do assist in thickness and quality of hair, only if your hairloss has stabilised. I would also cut down or stop wheat as rhis causes inflammation and consider a good healthy clean diet, Paleo. Also get some Tumeric, black seed(nigella sativa), Taurine and pure honey.

Hi Jazz, thanks for the reply. I had a few questions.

1. I have never heard of DMI.....Is it used in the place of propylene glycol, and is it safe to use. If it enhances Minox absorption could I still get away with using a regular minox dose at 5%, or do you think I still need to bump up to 15%?

2. Do I need to buy both the DR, and NT shampoos? What is the diff between them, and are they used once a week, every other day?
    Primarily works as a solvent, and secondarily as a viscosity decreasing (reducing thickness) agent. It has been found that dimethyl isosorbide can effectively penetrate the skin, because it has the ability to dissolve loose fat in the skin so that it can carry across the skin membrane. Thus, it's greatly valued as a solvent because of its tendency to enhance the delivery of other ingredients contained in a cosmetic formulation, even those that are water soluble.*In fact,*its solvent action can enable it to effectively reach the source of a skin disorder.*This partiular quality can be especially beneficial when feeding the skin with antioxidants. Studies have documented its ability to enhance the*skin lightening, antioxidant and other skin*properties of ferulic acid and its esters.

In addition to improving the dermal penetration of a solution, it also*decreases the concentration of active ingredients required to produce optimal results. This not only reduces the cost it takes to formulate a cosmetic product, but also lessens the potential for irritation caused by aggressive active ingredients.*Furthermore, it elimantes the need for*other standard solvents, such as propylene glycol, which typically lead to skin irritations.

So the conclusion when combined with topical mixtures like DHT and anti androgen blockers this solvent helps penetrate the ingredients beneath the scalp tissue.

I would 100% get Regenepure Dr as that contains Ketaconazole, the Nt makes my scalp feel great. Again get yourself a good hair conditioner and ideally use the Dr everything other day .