Top 5 FUE Dr's in North America? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Top 5 FUE Dr's in North America?

Until recently I was pretty set on scheduling an FUT for later this year. My consult suggested in the area of 3000 grafts for repair of a Norwood III hairline.

Having spent time since on forums like this one however, I'm starting to second guess FUT for both scarring and recovery reasons, and wondering if perhaps FUE make more sense in my circumstances. I'd like to start speaking with some surgeons.

That said, if you were asked to list the TOP 5 FUE surgeons in North America (and pretending cost wasn't an issue) who would you list?

Thanks.

Dr Bernstein in NYC.

Doctor Representative Dr. Baubac Rep's Avatar

Below are critical questions that you need answers to before moving forward with any FUE clinic.

1) Is your Doctor the person doing the FUE harvesting or is a Physician Assistant or technician doing the harvesting?

2) How long has your surgeon been doing FUE and FUE harvesting?

3) How many FUE cases does your doctor perform monthly?

4) If your doctor does both Strip and FUE, Does your doctor perform more strip cases then FUE cases monthly?
    I represent Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View Dr. Hayatdavoudi's IAHRS Profile

visit our website: www.alviarmani.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Baubac Rep View Post
    Below are critical questions that you need answers to before moving forward with any FUE...
    Thanks for these questions to ask.
    Do you have any FUE surgeons that you would recommend who can answer these questions well?
    My problem is first identifying the best FUE docs to then ask these questions to.

Who seems to have the best FUE results?

I'm in Chicago so I just had a consultation with Dr. Konior who def. Is well respected but he has a year long wait . I am thinking of going to Cali to talk to dr. Baubac because everyone says he is a rockstar for the hairline . That's what I need my hairline restored

How are you doctor, I want to definitely fly down to Cali and see what we can do with my hairline. I am a Norwood 2 or 3. It's hard to tell but maybe 2.5. I just started propecia , should I wait and see where I am at after the drug does its job?

Doctor Representative Dr. Baubac Rep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geo88 View Post
    I'm in Chicago so I just had a consultation with Dr. Konior who def. Is well respected but he has a year long wait . I am thinking of going to Cali to talk to dr. Baubac because everyone says he is a rockstar for the hairline . That's what I need my hairline restored
    An in person consultation would be a great idea.
    I represent Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View Dr. Hayatdavoudi's IAHRS Profile

visit our website: www.alviarmani.com

Inactive

Trying to get a top 5 list of anything in this field is difficult. The same names tend to get thrown around, and while the "heavy hitters" so to speak are undoubtedly very good at what they do, there tends to be a bit of groupthink online when it comes to surgeons (as with anything, anywhere, tbh.) There are a lot of qualified surgeons out there, but unfortunately even more that are unqualified. If you do solid research and make sure you're being thorough in asking the right questions, speaking to former patients, looking at results, and ultimately trusting your gut when it comes to making a final decision, you'll be fine.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Dr. Cole in Atlanta, Dr. Feller New York. I have had friends go to both and they have had great results. I have done years of research preparing for my first session and after studying all the photos and reading the blogs and now seeing their work first hand I would say they are the best. I think Bernstein crafts a very natural hairline and he calls it "age appropriate" and Cooley in Charlotte does a nice job as well. Good luck!

Dr.Cole did my hairline, I liked it so much I got into the buisness. After 30 years of practice, I 'd say he's one of the best, certainly the most innovative, just imo.