Tools of the trade! Marketing gimmicks or amazing progress - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Tools of the trade! Marketing gimmicks or amazing progress

I am still new to this forum and the whole HT World. One thing I have noticed when looking at the various companies advertising for FUE Transplants is the tools and technics they use. You may hear some of these and I have to say they really affected me when I was looking at going to Turkey for having a HT.

Saphire FUE , DHI FUE, MEGA FUE, Hair Cloning, PAINLESS Anesthetic Pens, Graft Freezing, PRP, No bleeding, No infection, I ask myself are these amazing progression in the HT Industry or just marketing gimmicks!

One Doctor in Harley Street London (who charges £20000) said that these are mostly marketing ploys, there will be some bleeding, there will be some pain and discomfort, PRP is not proven to work, Mega sessions are dangerous and damaging to donor area and so on...

I would like to hear your opinions too

just marketing gimmicks.

Do some research on Restoration Robotics who filed to go public with the ARTAS robot. Neograft is the same. These companies can't make money, so they are marketing their products to Doctors with no experience with a passive income model. Meanwhile, results aren't better, just more expensive.

Let's not forget to add UGraft into that mess of marketing gimmicks. It's the most useless tool but it's marketed with a Youtube channel behind it to make it seem as though it is a genius breakthrough in the hair transplant industry.

I started my crypto trading career with simple, buy and hold strategies. Two months ago, I switched my trading model to swing trading—this strategy worked for me better than my previous one. I'm using the Donchian Channels services as a breakout indicator for the swing trading strategy with cryptocurrency. If you have never tried swing trading, I suggest you try this strategy. It works for me pretty well. I wish you all the good profit in trades, cheers!

Cryptocurrency is very risky! You don’t know if crypto will rise in price, or vice versa - its value will decrease ... If you are interested in making money, then you can create your own channel where you will share your experience on issues where you are special. You can read information about such an offer here . In addition, the guys from the VlogBox company will help you and support all your endeavors!