+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 121 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    I haven't heard lots about this compound but I went ahead and completed the form.

They need to make a link for best selling product. I found this part confusing. Holiday is the code.

Jazz can you make procedure so if a death or shut down happens we could find a new compounding and Doctor for prescription faster?

they also offered Latisse .03 separate from Susan.
    Hey I know it's a bit confusing they giving free consults currently for holiday special, I have found another doctor in emergency I have the website at home. Both doctors use Susan as their compounding pharmacist, the main concern is the doctor as there are so many compounding pharmacist in US. So currently we have emergency options just incase, what ingredients did you add in your lotion?

Mine arrived today , I like it ! Moving forward I will have ghk copper peotides in mine , ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    what ingredients did you add in your lotion?
    pretty much everything except grape seed. I wasn't sure about that. I'll let you know when it comes in. I didn't know there was a difference between lotion and cream. i had to get clarification that azelaic acid is in the cream.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    Mine arrived today , I like it ! Moving forward I will have ghk copper peotides in mine , ect.
    What did you add bro, you have e most amount of hair lol you seriously don't need anything else, I would have just added tretinoin. Oh by the way bro i started again with those oils as my female friend is getting regrowth from oils, synergy effects work you were right.

You go with 15% minoxidl? Where are you looking to apply temple region? I avoided grape seed as its probably weak DHT, hydorcortisone is a better option with tretinoin as I went with the exact ingredients as Dr Kleins lotion.

Yes 15%

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    What did you add bro, you have e most amount of hair lol you seriously don't need anything else, I would have just added tretinoin. Oh by the way bro i started again with those oils as my female friend is getting regrowth from oils, synergy effects work you were right.
    vitamin e.01%, and gs 1%, i like it because its a cream and it absorbs very well. i will talk to susan and hopefully she can add ghk for me the next time, i hate using kirkland mixed ghk in the morning! jazz im hoping susan can get me duta pills! i cant get them from inhouse anymore!!! i hope i can get the generic to save money, i need to call her on monday. i also got medicated toothpaste

vitamin e.01%, and gs 1%, i like it because its a cream and it absorbs very well. i will talk to susan and hopefully she can add ghk for me the next time, i hate using kirkland mixed ghk in the morning! jazz im hoping susan can get me duta pills! i cant get them from inhouse anymore!!! i hope i can get the generic to save money, i need to call her on monday. i also got medicated toothpaste
    Hi Lilpauly , You can take Dut from all day chemist , they have fin also with the lowest price which I have ever found , I got my fin from them and really satisfied from their service. I know you live in NY , I'm living in U.S too. Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Yes 15%
    Keep me updated how things go, what's your current regime?

Hey bro I'm sure she can as The medcial wellness states they can prescribe DUT, I had another guy update me his hair is growing back and has stopped falling from the lotion. I'm thankfull to God bro I found them as I had seriously run out of Promox when Dr Klein passed away, Susan saved me .

You bro are a legend without you I would be lost, you gave me this knowledge about synergy effect you were 100% right, I never doubted you from day one when some people laughed at you. Oh by they way I joined SAGA you see my thread? Admin asked me to join very nice I love it .

Oh bro I started drinking Mixture of Honey, Tumeric and black seed. These help with internal inflammation and nourish the hair .