+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 121 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    hi Jazz, i've been on susans fomula for 2 months now. Had what looks like a big shed, and waiting for regrowth. I also use her glut plus bitcoin, and melatonin 1%.

I only use 12% minox in my formula (plus AA, retain a, cortisone) , as I was wanted to see how much i could tolerate jumping from a 5%. After this bottle is over, should I go to 15%?
    Hey firstly do you use a DHT blocker like Finetseride/Dutesteride or RU58841?

In Regards to your question I would avoid jumping to 15%, as that will cause another shed and you will be shedding again and waiting for regrowth again! Plus 12.5% is cheaper!

Do you still use 5% minoxidil rotated with Susans 12.5% mixture?

What's your full Regime?

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    Topical melatonin anyone in the UK or ireland used it?...@jazz did you buy this mate?..I'm worried it won't pass customs..thanks
    Where do you live? My Prescritpion 15% lotion mixtures always pass customs but sometimes I get hit with charges in the UK.

I Will buy the new range of products on my next order as I still have 4 month lotion left to use! There no point me ordering now as I have to pay extra shipping and than maybe get hit by bloody customs!

jazz, do u also use regular 5% minox in addition to susans formula and at a separate time in the day , or do u just use susands formula once daily.

I use 5% Regaine in conjunction to her formula, I first apply 5% Regaine foam all over, than allow 10 minutes before applying her 15% additive lotion ONLY at the temples! Night use I apply Regaine foam all over.

hi jazz, my regimen is

Susan mix: 12% minox, AA, tretonin, hydroxortisone, susuans 1% meltatonin, susans biotin + glutathione. I apply the minox formula first, and then add drops of the biotin+ glut. I only use the melatonin at night, although i have to admit not as religiously as the first two. I also take generic fin 1mg, once a day.
    I have been on the fin since last June 2014, and susans formula since March 9, 2015 of this year. My previous regimen for the past 4 years was just generic minox at 5% when I was aged 24, at around age 27 the minox stopped effect, and i began to lose hairs rapidly. Thats when i started 1 mg fin, and the same 5% minox, but was not seeing any results in terms of hair growth, hence i got susans formula. Like I said, I've been on it 2 months now and think I've gone through a shed because my hair looks worst that ever. I just hope it means that i am going through a shed, and not that the formula or the fin is no longer working

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hey firstly do you use a DHT blocker like Finetseride/Dutesteride or RU58841?

In Regards to
    your question I would avoid jumping to 15%, as that will cause another shed and you will be shedding again and waiting for regrowth again! Plus 12.5% is cheaper!

Do you still use 5% minoxidil rotated with Susans 12.5% mixture?

What's your full Regime?

Hey Jazz!
    I need your advice. I've been using minox 5% since september 2014, I got great regrowth until January than I've been through a huge shed in February than i got regrowth and now it's May and shedding again (second HUGE shedding in 7 months). I also started using RU 60-70mg in February when i saw my hair thinning. Now When i started noticing shedding i hopped on fin as well (i was already planning to do that) so i'm using fin for 2 weeks now. What do you think? Why are these sheds happening? If you know Irishpride from the other forum, i got sheds like him except i never stopped any treatment. I'm using finpecia 1mg EOD bought from pharmacy2home do you think it's fine or i should buy propecia?

FULL regimen:
    RU 70 mg in ethanol/pg at night
    minox 5% at night
    Finpecia EOD
    Nizoral sometimes

Thanks

hi jazz, my regimen is

Susan mix: 12% minox, AA, tretonin, hydroxortisone, susuans 1% meltatonin, susans biotin + glutathione. I apply the minox formula first, and then add drops of the biotin+ glut. I only use the melatonin at night, although i have to admit not as religiously as the first two. I also take generic fin 1mg, once a day.
    I have been on the fin since last June 2014, and susans formula since March 9, 2015 of this year. My previous regimen for the past 4 years was just generic minox at 5% when I was aged 24, at around age 27 the minox stopped effect, and i began to lose hairs rapidly. Thats when i started 1 mg fin, and the same 5% minox, but was not seeing any results in terms of hair growth, hence i got susans formula. Like I said, I've been on it 2 months now and think I've gone through a shed because my hair looks worst that ever. I just hope it means that i am going through a shed, and not that the formula or the fin is no longer working
    Hey the generic finesteride you use has this halted your hairloss minus the minoxidl shed?

To me it is 2 options either your going through a shed, so i would ride out your current regime, have you noticed any hairs growing? Or the finesteride you are using is not working anymore!

You need to weigh out the options, if the finesteride has stopped working than Dutasteride or RU58841 is your finall powerfull option.

Quote Originally Posted by diffuse View Post
    Hey Jazz!
    I need your advice. I've been using minox 5% since september 2014, I got great regrowth until January than I've been through a huge shed in February than i got regrowth and now it's May and shedding again (second HUGE shedding in 7 months). I also started using RU 60-70mg in February when i saw my hair thinning. Now When i started noticing shedding i hopped on fin as well (i was already planning to do that) so i'm using fin for 2 weeks now. What do you think? Why are these sheds happening? If you know Irishpride from the other forum, i got sheds like him except i never stopped any treatment. I'm using finpecia 1mg EOD bought from pharmacy2home do you think it's fine or i should buy propecia?

FULL regimen:
    RU 70 mg in ethanol/pg at night
    minox 5% at night
    Finpecia EOD
    Nizoral sometimes

Thanks

Right, that is one powerfull regime! The initial first shed seems like everyone else, who do not first use a DHT blocker from day one. So the first shed seems like minoxidl could only do so much, hence why you started shedding because your genetics resumed.

Now in regards to RU58841 I would drop this as a last option, we're you mixing daily batch? You have to be carefull with RU in regards to consistent/efficacy on batches/mixing !

Me personally I would get legit propecia, carry on with the 5% minoxidil and again stick to ONE brand only! Also get yourself some Regenepure DR.

Follolw this regime religiously for 6 months to determine how you respond!

Hi Jazz, I've been using the generic brand fin from the pharmacy since last june. i would say it stabilized my hairloss as it did not look like it was getting any worst or any better. I started susans formula with the 12% minox March 9 th 2015. I started buying my generic fin at Costco pharmacy, a wholesale pharmacy in the US for a fraction of the cost beginning at the end of march. so both were around the same time.

have i noticed new growth in the last two months, no. but i have seen more hairless, which i assumed meant thats susans formula was giving me a shed. Now I am unsure what do. Continue with this regimen and this generic fin, and see if i have regrowth by the end of the summer, or go to bran name fin.

Hey the generic finesteride you use has this halted your hairloss minus the minoxidl shed?

To me it is 2 options either your going through a shed, so i would ride out your current regime, have you noticed any hairs growing? Or the finesteride you are using is not working anymore!

You need to weigh out the options, if the finesteride has stopped working than Dutasteride or RU58841 is your finall powerfull option.

Hi Jazz, I've been using the generic brand fin from the pharmacy since last june. i would say it stabilized my hairloss as it did not look like it was getting any worst or any better. I started susans formula with the 12% minox March 9 th 2015. I started buying my generic fin at Costco pharmacy, a wholesale pharmacy in the US for a fraction of the cost beginning at the end of march. so both were around the same time.

have i noticed new growth in the last two months, no. but i have seen more hairless, which i assumed meant thats susans formula was giving me a shed. Now I am unsure what do. Continue with this regimen and this generic fin, and see if i have regrowth by the end of the summer, or go to bran name fin.

Right, those key words regarding you switching Finesteride brand, I know several people throughout the years who have switched brands and go through major sheds!

I can not speak for Generic stuff but from day one I have always used Merck propecia! You can search through google in regards to switching Finesteride brands, most people will tell you the disaster and major sheds! I would only stick to one brand from day one as the last thing you want to be doing is switching brands and going through major sheds which may or may not grow back!

Right, those key words regarding you switching Finesteride brand, I know several people throughout the years who have switched brands and go through major sheds!

I can not speak for Generic stuff but from day one I have always used Merck propecia! You can search through google in regards to switching Finesteride brands, most people will tell you the disaster and major sheds! I would only stick to one brand from day one as the last thing you want to be doing is switching brands and going through major sheds which may or may not grow back!
    Jazz - do you still use Susan's formula? I've finally run out of the two bottles I bought last October and was wondering if a) you still recommend the product and b) you think we will still have issues with customs when getting it delivered to the UK?